The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 12-03-2020, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by polluxxx View Post
Some of the girls at Hooters Nana are super hot, but not like they are on the menu. The food is terrible (wings are greasy and flavorless).
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
I thought Hooters could not survive for long in Thailand. Even more so after i looked at their food menu. ( Just window shop and not eating ) Pricing is easily double to other similar Western style eateries located in same area.

Never thought the girls white tops + orange pants are any big deal in Thailand. I have walked past the Hooters in Phuket, Pattaya and Bangkok Nana many times, all got large outdoor patio areas. And every time, there are patrons all around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Speaking of Hooters, may I add few words about female servers in dining facilities.

I have long been a sucker for the old school, eye-pleasing, elegantly dressed hostess servers in high end eatary/lounge. As of this era, closest example is the Beer Chang promoter girls. Or in the bygone era, the flirting hostess in an evening long gown chatting and serving in high end restaurants are appealing and very much to my liking. Options for barfine or off-duty accompany are of course bonus regardless of the cost.

Bar girls are not in the same category because ladies in beer bar, karaoke are pushy for the job nature. Never mind about the Hooters girls.

I have not been to Hatyai Thailand for 1.5 decade, not sure if there are still some available. Nevertheless at least there are such entertainment venue available in Myanmar.

Step 1: Find a chio brown skinned thai girls from NEP or SC (most hooter girls are tanned) with nice boobs and barfine her long time.

Step 2: Go KFC or Love Scene near Soi Cowboy or even McDonalds to tabao your favourite makan

Step 3: Go back your apartment, hotel room with said chio brown skinned girl.

Step 4: Lie down on sofa or bed and ask her to feed you while NAKED.

Step 5: For dessert, spread it across her body and tell her you can only lick, cannot use spoon.

Step 6: Tell her shower properly to prevent yeast infection.

Better than Hooters any day.
Old 12-03-2020, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Am in Bangkok and I tried to sian this pretty massage girl from this Legitimate massage joint. After I left yesterday, I Sent her sweet texts and she replied. Wanted to date her yesterday but too bad she has to work. Told her that I am flying back Singapore tomorrow and tried my luck again. She asked if I want to buy her time so that she can leave the job for a while to accompany me. I was thinking quite lazy to go hunting and it’s my last night in Bangkok. She is pretty and So I agreed.

Long story short, she was domineering on the bed. Kept pressing my head down to lick her pussy. After 1st round, she still not enough. Initial the 2nd after making my little hard again. Then push my head down to lick her pussy again, damn horny! To be honest, It did cross my mind that I was bullied by her 55556. Total Fucked 2 rounds and paid her 3000B for almost 4 hours of her time. To me it’s just a transaction although I did gave her lots of BFE. However, I think she wants me to be her Boyfriend. Took my photograph with her, ask alot about me, said she wants to visit me in Singapore one day. She even suggested to send me to the airport tomorrow. Actually, I have another girlfriend who might be sending me to the airport tomorrow. She could be a problem to me now 5555

Last edited by ZanShen; 13-03-2020 at 11:51 PM.
Old 15-03-2020, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Exclamation Songkran scrapped

Fun festivities have also been called off in Chiang Mai, Hat Yai and Phuket.

Chiang Mai will still go ahead with decorating the town. In Hat Yai the midnite party has been cancelled. In Phuket, it’s Patong Beach that has abandoned plans for entertainment events.
Old 15-03-2020, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 17
LeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I'm curious, are people wearing face masks to Soi Cowboy or Nana? From the news most people are wearing face masks in public, but not all. I doubt the caucasian will bother to wear a face mask in the girly bars, but what about the other patrons?
Old 15-03-2020, 12:04 PM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

All entertainment outlets closed?
Old 15-03-2020, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
All entertainment outlets closed?
Main clubs within Thonglor, RCA has closed shop until further notice
Old 15-03-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
Main clubs within Thonglor, RCA has closed shop until further notice
What about gogo bars? My jap friend told me still open for biz.
Old 15-03-2020, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
What about gogo bars? My jap friend told me still open for biz.
Open for now
Old 15-03-2020, 07:53 PM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeManz View Post
I'm curious, are people wearing face masks to Soi Cowboy or Nana? From the news most people are wearing face masks in public, but not all. I doubt the caucasian will bother to wear a face mask in the girly bars, but what about the other patrons?
I saw few patrons in Thermae wearing masks when I was there 3 nights ago

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 15-03-2020, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
If they pass the decision? Many place will close. Its pending. how many places in Thailand have "drinking together"? 55555

Alternatively they can ask all the places to do cleaning and disinfection for 3 to 7 days. 5555555

Is Thermae cafe consider a drinking place??? Since all guys must buy a drink!!! 5555555 They really need to define "drinking". How about define "entertainment outlets"? Are those MPs/Soapies/gclub/agogo consider as "entertainment outlets"?
For Thailand, we just listen. They can say what they want but enforcing is another thing.

Old 16-03-2020, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
You very heng leh no need do the 14 days. 5555555
I don’t mind to do quarantine 14 days with a condition of having different FL to accompany me daily heehee. Now I am still suffering from withdrawal symptoms after coming home from Bangkok 55555
Old 16-03-2020, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travel... irus_pandemic

if look at wiki which supposedly be up-to-date, you will find Thailand never ban any of the heavy infectious countries. Some other countries slow to react but at least they reacted. Prayut and Anutin are chill chill smoking weed 55555.
End Game for UK

Old 21-03-2020, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Home delivery

Some FS massage shops that normally don’t do outcall are now offering take-out for a limited time. So far these shops are Pretty, Thanks, 101 Premier, Daisy Dream, Momo, 69 Club, Orchid and Thonglor. Thanks is running a special for 1 and 1.5 hour courses. Most of these shops use LINE for contact.
Old 07-04-2020, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Many girls now trying to find income via outcall... "where u?" or "where are u?" will get more and more common.
Did you receive from many of the FL you know. Even thought they know we likely cannot travel.
Old 09-04-2020, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Many girls now trying to find income via outcall... "where u?" or "where are u?" will get more and more common.
normal times already like that
cant imagine now
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1