The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2008, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ah Yue Service Oriented MILF at $50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoxan View Post
Who ask you to call me at the wrong time??
nnkc u better think carefully who call who hor? Dun like last time accusing me for the thing which i din do huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by popiah View Post
Think ....

Think ........

Think ...........

It the Dinner time.....

To be continued to THINK first...

signoff
Thinking Popiah
hi bro popiah,

think ki lan la... Ur 阿福大老板 la... still nid to think meh?

signoff
阿福大老板 onion_rings

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 25-09-2008, 12:30 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Symphorny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bro,

nice discovery. Appreciate if can have her contact please. Please PM me thanks!
Old 25-09-2008, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2602 / Power: 23
ParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Check yr PM!
yo! club 25 ,Thanks for up point!!where coming test water? see you bring so much FL how to finish?
Old 25-09-2008, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 19
camelot is a glorious beacon of lightcamelot is a glorious beacon of lightcamelot is a glorious beacon of lightcamelot is a glorious beacon of lightcamelot is a glorious beacon of light

Could not make contact with bro Taiko's Ah Mei so tried second on list bro Redoxan's Ah Yue. Asked her to go house of mirrors in LXVI. She first time there. Session short ( cos me back in action after long dry spell ) but ok for the money spent. She gives good BBBJ after the famous ear tongue lashing and her tattoo..it is not the usual rose but that of a hatted lady. Go find out yourself if curious. Many tks to bro Redoxan for prompt supply of contact number. Otherwise would have gone home empty handed. Next FR will be on Ah Mei if her hp is switched on and can arrange session!
Old 26-09-2008, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by camelot View Post
Could not make contact with bro Taiko's Ah Mei so tried second on list bro Redoxan's Ah Yue. Asked her to go house of mirrors in LXVI. She first time there. Session short ( cos me back in action after long dry spell ) but ok for the money spent. She gives good BBBJ after the famous ear tongue lashing and her tattoo..it is not the usual rose but that of a hatted lady. Go find out yourself if curious. Many tks to bro Redoxan for prompt supply of contact number. Otherwise would have gone home empty handed. Next FR will be on Ah Mei if her hp is switched on and can arrange session!
Short & Sweet FR. Thanks Bro
Old 27-09-2008, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2462 / Power: 20
popiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Boobs: B+ (very beautiful breast, very light brownish pinkish nipples)
Catbath: 7.5/10 (very service oriented)
BBBJ: 8/10 (deep throat, kept in her mouth, use her tongue to twirl inside)
FJ: 8/10 (got chemistry, natural moaning)
Service: 11/10 (eager to please)
Damage: $50 + $10 rm +CD
RTF: definitely

So long haven really bonked MILF, this one is really one that is Value for Bonk!!

Welcome back all MILF lovers!

Interested please PM me
hi bro redoxan,

wow....MILF....forgotten to ask contact from you....now itchy....quickly sms me....

signoff
MILF Popiah
Old 27-09-2008, 10:37 PM
Samster

Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by popiah View Post
hi bro redoxan,

wow....MILF....forgotten to ask contact from you....now itchy....quickly sms me....

signoff
MILF Popiah
Tot contact already given to you. Where ur FR?
Old 28-09-2008, 07:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2462 / Power: 20
popiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tot contact already given to you. Where ur FR?
hi bro redoxan,

Woww.....my FR (Fxxk Report) not yet.....havent try yet.....how to put up a report....

Hopefully, Time, $$ and Sperm allows me to bonk her today....but today abit weak...going to fall SICK soon....probably due to lack of releasing the Sperms..

signoff
MILF Popiah
Old 30-09-2008, 03:19 PM
Samster

Those who have PM me, please check your inbox!

happy bonking!
Old 02-10-2008, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
PaleFace is a splendid one to beholdPaleFace is a splendid one to beholdPaleFace is a splendid one to beholdPaleFace is a splendid one to beholdPaleFace is a splendid one to beholdPaleFace is a splendid one to beholdPaleFace is a splendid one to behold

Many thanks to Bro Redoxan for the contact.

I just had a satisfying session with Ah Yue. Everything is just like what TS described in the opening post. Below is my personal opnion.

look : 6.5/10 pleasant MILF from Ta Lian
complexion : very fair & smooth. nice to touch.
body : Medium and proportionate
boobs : B+ soft & all natural with pinkish small nipples. Very beautiful. There is small tattoo above her right breast.
catbath : 7/10
frenching : Yes
bbbj : 7.5/10 deep throat with good suction
fj : 7.5/10 Very accommodating.
attitude : 8/10 friendly & eager to please
damage : $50 exclude RM & CD

With her service, I considered her a value for money in the current bad markets conditions - The bear is screwing the bull.
Old 02-10-2008, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaleFace View Post
The bear is screwing the bull.
Seem like this bear will be screwing the bull for quite some time

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 02-10-2008, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 19
insomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud of

thanks to ts, tried ah yue on tuesday.

services- 9/10
bbbj- 9/10
damages reasonable plus tips
fj- good
rtf- confirmed and guranteed
Old 03-10-2008, 11:15 AM
Samster (M)