The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2008, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 17
denden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to behold
Re: xiao yue that bring you to the moon

heard from a bro who just tried her,she is back from her hometown to our land
Old 20-02-2008, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 17
cnlook9200 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycnlook9200 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro,you got too much gems liao vit M very limited,pls slow down your pace.really trust your taste,i will follow you
Old 21-02-2008, 04:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3693 / Power: 19
p00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond repute

firstly, thx dd70 for his recommendations

XiaoYue went back to PRC for CNY. Just came back, I waited till my neck also long

I dont like to go into sexual details as it is pretty sop.

Her stats r as follows

Looks : 7.6 ( very sweet smile)
Body : 7.2
Boobs : 8 (B+, good porportion to her small build)
bbbj : 8
fj : 8.5
attitude : 9
sextisfaction : 8.8
Old 21-02-2008, 02:37 PM
Samster

denden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by p00t View Post
firstly, thx dd70 for his recommendations

XiaoYue went back to PRC for CNY. Just came back, I waited till my neck also long

I dont like to go into sexual details as it is pretty sop.

Her stats r as follows

Looks : 7.6 ( very sweet smile)
Body : 7.2
Boobs : 8 (B+, good porportion to her small build)
bbbj : 8
fj : 8.5
attitude : 9
sextisfaction : 8.8
thanks for your FR,she is tight right?
Old 21-02-2008, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 19
18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute

Bro,

can share the contact with me?

-18sign

To those who zapped me, remember to leave your nicks behind. Pls zap with balls.
Old 21-02-2008, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 17
PeteTsang69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeteTsang69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks bro denden7070
For being super quick to pass ctc
Ask yesterday got it last night

Sms since morning wanting to get her early before/after class
Cos dun know her school schedule . . .actually forgot to ask . . too distracted

She called back at noon met her at 1.30 today
Told her i wanted to take her to JC cos G zone hard to find parking & too many eyes for me
Fated . . .was early & the street i told i wld pick up from got free spot
RIGHT FRONT of H81. . . . thats were we ended up

Was in pink sleeveless tank top, slim low waist blue jeans and short stilettos . . .
To me TYPICAL LOCAL STY look . . . would not hv guess she was PRC . . .
Afterwards on way back to office, saw a few girls got the same look . . . .

She has a sweet smile, friendly, ready to chat . . .but due to my limited language skills
Reduce chemistry . . .not her fault . . .but that dun stop me from enjoying myself :-)

Nice taut body, slim, A++ firm with beautiful side profile like this (pic NOT HER she dun allow, pic is recently departed FL Xiao Hong 21, but body very very similar breast & pubes) XY still has a really good STY body

Showered together & really cleaned my bro . . .at least 5 times . . . cos i keep disturbing her with my help to clean her too. . . hahaha . . .Think we enjoyed ourselves for too long there

On the bed, i started to give cathbath to her lower half and used my hands to caress her upper half . . .soft moans . . .she seemed to enjoy... kept sucking her breast & nips . .
Unfortunately no frenching, nor fingering . . . but in the heat of missionary she let her guard down & managed to kiss her a few times with tongue action

Before my short BJ she rinsed her mouth with her listerine & applied few squirts of lubricant below . . . ok with me just dented my ego a bit that i wasn’t able to make her really wet . . she was wet tho, i know cos i manage to get a few strokes in wit my finger before it was pulled out . . . but that too dun stop me from enjoying myself :-)

Cowgirl, missionary, reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, then facing each other at edge of bed, finally scissors . . .took too long for her (but NOT for me) can see she wanted it to end faster . . . too much vigorous thrusting i suspect
At the end when i paused . . she asked me come? I bluff “no yet”. . WOW she start to curse me that its taking to long & she can’t take it . . . then i smiled, pulled out & said “come lah” . . . then she quickly changed face to embarrassed/ relieved look
I lasted longer than normal for me, with good sweat . . at least 15-20 mins . .then the phone rang . .

Height: approx 1.58m
Weight: mid 40s
Stat: A++ boobs, firm, nice side profile
Look: 7-8/10 attractive, local look
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 9/10 80% my work, really enjoyed the build up & release
Service: 7/10
Kissing: no, just pecks for me
Frenching :nil
Fingering: a little
GFE : 6-7/10 not her fault bcos of my poor language skills
Damage: $60 + hotel
Rtf: yes, later on since she on long stay & wont torture her so soon

GOOD BONK for 60 from STY with FIRM young taut body
Old 22-02-2008, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteTsang69 View Post
Thanks bro denden7070
For being super quick to pass ctc

Nice taut body, slim, A++ firm with beautiful side profile like this (pic NOT HER she dun allow, pic is recently departed FL Xiao Hong 21, but body very very similar breast & pubes) XY still has a really good STY body

Height: approx 1.58m
Weight: mid 40s
Stat: A++ boobs, firm, nice side profile
Look: 7-8/10 attractive, local look
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 9/10 80% my work, really enjoyed the build up & release
Service: 7/10
Kissing: no, just pecks for me
Frenching :nil
Fingering: a little
GFE : 6-7/10 not her fault bcos of my poor language skills
Damage: $60 + hotel
Rtf: yes, later on since she on long stay & wont torture her so soon

GOOD BONK for 60 from STY with FIRM young taut body
thanks for your great FR,the pic you post really look like her body
Old 22-02-2008, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

SMS in chinese to her for a session yesterday, thurs @ 9.40 pm but.......
No reply
Waited 1 hr

In the end, pick a gal @ lor 35 to release the stress

Old 23-02-2008, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexrookie View Post
SMS in chinese to her for a session yesterday, thurs @ 9.40 pm but.......
No reply
Waited 1 hr

In the end, pick a gal @ lor 35 to release the stress
maybe after she study here cant read chinese liao call her,bro unless you intend to book her in advance.dont waste time waiting for FL replying sms.
Old 23-02-2008, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by denden7070 View Post
maybe after she study here cant read chinese liao call her,bro unless you intend to book her in advance.dont waste time waiting for FL replying sms.
Sure do

Just done your contact Qiqi @ wee morning hours today
Old 23-02-2008, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 17
hangten1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhangten1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro can have her contact pls? , like to try her since you recommended ^^
Old 23-02-2008, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Devil_Nick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with her last nite after my work. love the way she look when she smile. Thats the only thing i remember. Maybe we didn't click or what the service i got was not like other bros say here. Bj (was really short) didnt get to enjoy then she stop n lie on the bed liao. wah i was like, whats she doing? Nvm lor then i start to lick her nipple n finger abit only she say she cannot take it liao, ask me to start my job, i didn't last long(lack of training) the best part is when i ask her how much she say $70, well in my heart i was like ( U didn't do a gd job n u ask for $70). Maybe i'm just unlucky ba.

Sorry TS for the neg FR. But i would like to thank you for passing me the contact.
Old 25-02-2008, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 23
repsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks bro den den for the contact. Xiao yue is a young girl from shenyang. She can pass for an 18 year old and has a girlish build. While she's not very pretty or gorgeous, she has that youthful and innocent charm that will attract men easily. As other bros have noted, her body is taut and slightly tanned. Perky small breasts and nice tight butt. Trimmed bush and slim arms and legs. Nice long bath where she washes you really clean. No kissing or fingering but she gave a nice long and patient bbbj followed by hand action, cause i took a little while to stand. She is quite wet and tight which makes it easy to cum. Nice soft natural moans and hip gyrations of her lithe smooth body. A good find indeed and now can add another to a regular bonk list, especially when qi qi goes home for a while. But don't expect too much gfe from this one. She's just out for the cash and makes it clearly so.
Old 26-02-2008, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil_Nick View Post
Had a session with her last nite after my work. love the way she look when she smile. Thats the only thing i remember. Maybe we didn't click or what the service i got was not like other bros say here. Bj (was really short) didnt get to enjoy then she stop n lie on the bed liao. wah i was like, whats she doing? Nvm lor then i start to lick her nipple n finger abit only she say she cannot take it liao, ask me to start my job, i didn't last long(lack of training) the best part is when i ask her how much she say $70, well in my heart i was like ( U didn't do a gd job n u ask for $70). Maybe i'm just unlucky ba.

Sorry TS for the neg FR. But i would like to thank you for passing me the contact.
its ok bro,as i mention we are here to share.at least you mention it out what's the neg side of x.yue.she is still young n pricing wise...she 'suka suka' that why i didnt really highly recommend her but since bros here looking for young thing then give you the ctc as you requested lor

FOR bros who going for her,pls ask comfirm price b4 you bonk horafter i recommended her customer,she still dare to ask me pay her extra more......haiz,thats what a young chick is
Old 26-02-2008, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by repsolman View Post
Thanks bro den den for the contact. Xiao yue is a young girl from shenyang. She can pass for an 18 year old and has a girlish build. While she's not very pretty or gorgeous, she has that youthful and innocent charm that will attract men easily. As other bros have noted, her body is taut and slightly tanned. Perky small breasts and nice tight butt. Trimmed bush and slim arms and legs. Nice long bath where she washes you really clean. No kissing or fingering but she gave a nice long and patient bbbj followed by hand action, cause i took a little while to stand. She is quite wet and tight which makes it easy to cum. Nice soft natural moans and hip gyrations of her lithe smooth body. A good find indeed and now can add another to a regular bonk list, especially when qi qi goes home for a while. But don't expect too much gfe from this one. She's just out for the cash and makes it clearly so.
i thought she is from hangzhou???anyway who caresbro,from your FR can tell we are a same kind hordont worry,check it out this few days for any new thread i start

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1