The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2004, 12:03 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -134 / Power: 0
wahpiang wahpiang
Re: Pubs along Joo Chiat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament
I am always ready to welcome people who love my fellow countrymen .... welcome to the family but dun u do anything wrong ........
sounds like the Italian Mafia! we are family..... all my brothers, sisters and me.......
Old 04-06-2004, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Let me reannounce my target and shortlist .........

HIGH PRIORITY TARGET
1. Lao Chio Ms SAIGON
2. "Feeling nothing but Feelings" Kitty coming back on the 7th from les bleus region
3. Teochew Porridge

HIGH PRIORITY SHORTLIST
1. XY
2. MM1
3. The gal that was with James the other nite ...
4. Henan PRC - Xiao Jie from 51

Targets are what i going for as for shortlist they will thurn target only when i m bored or when u guys have given up ....
MM1 u can have it, but anyway, heard from int sources, she got a pay master right?

Hey, previously I heard that XY got a pay master as well. Any verifications on that?

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 04-06-2004, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Quote:
as your personal advisor, i offer you my service but dun worry i will never never overtake your kereta unless she give herself to me ......

You want to overtake my kerta also difficult cos she is going home for quite some time.
Old 04-06-2004, 12:11 PM
Samster

zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Quote:
I teach you one easy way out .... since so many members liao ... just execute him on the spot ........
No lah, I don't use violent to solve problem I will just ask politely with 'please' wording as encoouraged by sg gov
Old 04-06-2004, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahpiang
No lah! u kidding me meh? anyway, that is not of importance. Anyone going la bleus 2nite?

Not going blue but dom.... how??
Old 04-06-2004, 12:42 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

I guess all these big font n shit stuffs have to stop here, refrain from flaming one another here, although we r meant to be joking but others who dunno us will find them offensive or bo liao. This forum is read by hundreds of samsters everydays.... sooner or later the old birds or sammyboy will come n f us. Share more info, casual talk but keep the offensive stuffs. If anyone of us is not happy with anyone, just ask/invite him out for kopi n talk privately. Be a man n come forward, dun just hide behind a computer.

To all cheongsters,
The rule of the game in KTVs, GLs, JC ..... the gers are working gers... their main objective is to earn MONEY n secondary others. Do not because of a ger then here not happy there no happy with another cheongster..... grow up if u think u buay tahan ppl touch or f your ger, keep her in your 'cage' pay her a reasonable amount of money n here only u can shower your love tender care........
Old 04-06-2004, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
ahboy78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
I guess all these big font n shit stuffs have to stop here, refrain from flaming one another here, although we r meant to be joking but others who dunno us will find them offensive or bo liao. This forum is read by hundreds of samsters everydays.... sooner or later the old birds or sammyboy will come n f us. Share more info, casual talk but keep the offensive stuffs. If anyone of us is not happy with anyone, just ask/invite him out for kopi n talk privately. Be a man n come forward, dun just hide behind a computer.

To all cheongsters,
The rule of the game in KTVs, GLs, JC ..... the gers are working gers... their main objective is to earn MONEY n secondary others. Do not because of a ger then here not happy there no happy with another cheongster..... grow up if u think u buay tahan ppl touch or f your ger, keep her in your 'cage' pay her a reasonable amount of money n here only u can shower your love tender care........

hahaha well said.....so dinner tonte? feel like eating "ka to jian" aka "curry rice"
Old 04-06-2004, 12:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -270 / Power: 0
RJ2004 RJ2004 RJ2004

Quote:
hmmmmm..... sounds damn familiar leh ..... u talking about me .........
about everyone in general la
Old 04-06-2004, 12:48 PM
Samster (M)

RJ2004 RJ2004 RJ2004

Quote:
Not going blue but dom.... how??
we will be at the blues region
Old 04-06-2004, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quote:

To all cheongsters,

Agree and support your view, so how the program tonite, coffeeshop as usual?
Old 04-06-2004, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ2004
we will be at the blues region
Bro, DOM is a better place, will contact u regarding this place.
Old 04-06-2004, 12:52 PM
Samster (M)

RJ2004 RJ2004 RJ2004

Quote:

To all cheongsters,
agreed agreed... no one "owns" any girl unless he is willing to bao her all the way.
Old 04-06-2004, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star
Agree and support your view, so how the program tonite, coffeeshop as usual?

Hahhaha, I realize I was also in wrong so better dun post anymore shit.

Ah Gong, I will be late.... need to go home first. Wat time will your visa expire??
Old 04-06-2004, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahhaha, I realize I was also in wrong so better dun post anymore shit.

Ah Gong, I will be late.... need to go home first. Wat time will your visa expire??
Hey, since when I am promoted to 'Ah Kong'. Please lah I am not that old anyway your ah ma say your ah kong visa expired at 9.00pm to nite.
Old 04-06-2004, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star
Hey, since when I am promoted to 'Ah Kong'. Please lah I am not that old anyway your ah ma say your ah kong visa expired at 9.00pm to nite.

Errrrrr cannot leh, I need to go home for awhile, I c 'Lao Pa' for the past few weeks more than I c my family. Need to go home be a good boy eat dinner then come out again n cheong till 0600hrs next morning......

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1