The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2008, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 16
huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold
Foreign Students

Hi,

I have been frequenting this canteen. I've in the process noticed that there were some foreign students drinking at this canteen every other day. I was given to understand that these students were mongolians, prcs, pinoys, indonesians, thais and others. I've also notice that on occasions there were some negroes. A reliable source informed me that most of these gals were on the game. However, my source did not disclose to me the damage and how to make the deal. R there any bro out there who r able to help?
Old 31-10-2008, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 17
Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!
Re: Foreign Students

Quote:
Originally Posted by huanggua View Post
Hi,

I have been frequenting this canteen. I've in the process noticed that there were some foreign students drinking at this canteen every other day. I was given to understand that these students were mongolians, prcs, pinoys, indonesians, thais and others. I've also notice that on occasions there were some negroes. A reliable source informed me that most of these gals were on the game. However, my source did not disclose to me the damage and how to make the deal. R there any bro out there who r able to help?
Might be helpful to know what "this canteen" is bro. -
Old 31-10-2008, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 18
soberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of light

Tell us the canteen and we can just ask them lor....
Old 31-10-2008, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soberguy View Post
Can try going down canteen near tanjong pagar...TS any other joints???
Old 31-10-2008, 01:37 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 0
birdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soberguy View Post
Remember to bring me along hor .
Old 31-10-2008, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 19
Xine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

err senior samsters bros, if u all go, can i tag along please?

hahahha
Lavender MILF
Lena Clubdevil
Esther
Momoko
Old 31-10-2008, 02:47 PM
Angel.Janus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

wah, tot u gonna tell us which canteen you go to...

well, go there alone or with one buddy... ask to share table during busy lunch time... see her watch nice, tell her u like it... buy for niece... ask her for contact number... after work, ask her out for makan... then ask her lor...
Old 31-10-2008, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tequilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

which canteen got so much of this species?
Old 31-10-2008, 03:01 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 0
shanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel.Janus View Post
wah, tot u gonna tell us which canteen you go to...

well, go there alone or with one buddy... ask to share table during busy lunch time... see her watch nice, tell her u like it... buy for niece... ask her for contact number... after work, ask her out for makan... then ask her lor...
ya lor..tell us here..then we organise a "hunting" spree....lead by bro AJ...hehe..
Old 31-10-2008, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 20
wavelet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think Singapore will be like maccau when the IR opens..2 for the price of 1...so many girls and the competition is keen.
Old 31-10-2008, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 17
skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!skirtchaser639 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavelet View Post
I think Singapore will be like maccau when the IR opens..2 for the price of 1...so many girls and the competition is keen.
there are already many rich people want to develop Geylang to KTV and food heaven
saw newspaper that there is one project to open a big KTVs and food mall

maybe we should discuss with Sammyboy boss to open a service counter cum cyber-cafe there for cheonging samsters
FRs can be very real-time...lol
Old 31-10-2008, 04:11 PM
Angel.Janus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaifun View Post
ya lor..tell us here..then we organise a "hunting" spree....lead by bro AJ...hehe..
no worries... as long as TS info us location, i can draw up 'battle plan" instantly...

Men!! remember to COCK, CHECK CLEAR your weapons... (sorry, reservist mood coming liao)
Old 31-10-2008, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 16
jboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
no worries... as long as TS info us location, i can draw up 'battle plan" instantly...

Men!! remember to COCK, CHECK CLEAR your weapons... (sorry, reservist mood coming liao)
and not forgetting the IA drill.
Old 31-10-2008, 05:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 0
shanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

TS didnt PM u meh ?? maybe u can lead and organise an outing there for kopi...bet alot of hungry bro here will join...
Old 31-10-2008, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 17
hang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of light

in order to see so many national gals would be the Immigration canteen lor..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1