The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2014, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 10
kevin123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Caught surfing sammyboysexforum

To all fellow samster.

Was surfing sbf frequently since the past 1 month mostly in office hours. Until one day during last week monday. I was caught by one of the Secretary in my company. Let name her XL. Some detail about her
chio & innocent look, Long hair,
165cm in height, skin colour fair white, body slim and tone, boobs b max, age late 20s

She was married and give birth to a child before i joined the company. First day to work saw her in short mini skirt, wow this girl is so hot, was thinking to hit her on but later found out she is married, she was friendly and helpful. I always try to go to her cubicle to talk to her sometimes able to get some upskirt and some cleavage sneak peek.

Last week monday, while i was surfing sbf my boss suddenly call me into his room. In a hurry i forget to close the sbf site in my hp. After 30mins of meeting came out. Pick up my phone and there is a msg from XL "i know what you do in office hours" at the moment i was froze, thinking that this time I'm going to be dead, not knowing what actually has she saw.
During lunchtime the group ask me to go for lunch, due to the incident just now i was kinda of moodless and also afraid to face her. Still wondering wat does she means in the msg.
Before they left for lunch XL walk pass and smile at me that looking naughty or flirty. Then she turn around and walk to my desk and rest her butt on my chair armrest which gave me a chance to take a peek of her fair white thigh asking "you not going for lunch today ah" busy surfing internet"???
At that moment i was dumbfounded thinking that she must have saw that i was surfing sbf on my hp as sometime she will come to my desk an leave some documents for me to verify.
Afraid to face her i nodded my head. Then she say ok loh and went for lunch.

To be cont
Old 25-09-2014, 12:15 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caught surfing sammyboysexforum

Ts, recommend her to join SBF

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 25-09-2014, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 14
Subaru75 is a glorious beacon of lightSubaru75 is a glorious beacon of lightSubaru75 is a glorious beacon of lightSubaru75 is a glorious beacon of lightSubaru75 is a glorious beacon of light

Maybe she is already member
Old 25-09-2014, 12:23 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subaru75 View Post
Maybe she is already member
Ya,maybe active member

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 25-09-2014, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GeminiGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Smelling an interesting happenings soon.Now maybe more bros will intentionally surf sbf on their smartphone and leave it on for their female colleagues to chance upon.
Old 25-09-2014, 12:44 PM
Samster

Not sure whether she already in sbf hahaaha.

After the lunchbreak nothing much really happen until wednesday

During these few days she is always look at me in a way which gave me a feel that something is going to turn real bad. Maybe get sack.
Kinda of stress up for these few days because of this, decided to book an FL for some destress. During lunchtime we went lunch together they were asking tonight they are going to steamboat afterwork ask me want to join them a not. As in the group all are female only me male sometimes really bored i dun talk alot also. So decide to turn them down as i going for my session with fl at 7pm that night.
Almost time for knocking off 5pm. Received a whatsapp msg from XL, asking why u dun want to go to the steamboat today. I replied her i have something on. She then replied a smiley face.
At 5pm most of the group has left for their steamboat session. The office looks quiet and i thought everyone have left except me. As it is still early to meet the fl i decide to stay back awhile to slack around maybe nap for a while.
Out of sudden i heard some noises sound like mouse click. Because this office have some rumor about ghosting. I decided to pack up and leave first dun wish to have an encounter.
Went over to switch off all the lights the moment the lights turn off, someone scream out hey I'm still here dun off the lights

Still writing to be cont

Dun flame me if u dun like this story.
Old 25-09-2014, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2015 / Power: 16
gunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond repute

carry on please
Old 25-09-2014, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 10
Happyman89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHappyman89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Another camper waiting for updates!
Old 25-09-2014, 02:00 PM
Samster

Thanks for the up.
Never thought this will happen on me.

Story cont.........

The scream shock me as i thought everyone had left. As the voice sounded from the far end of the office i was thinking was it XL. Was walking towards her cubicle out the sudden she jump out.

Screaming at me why u off the lights. " i still doing my report need to submit tml.
I was like "how to f i know u are there so far end of the office. Thinking in my mind.
But end up i tell her "
Me - sorry la i thought I'm the last person in the office. (She then gave me a angry look and walk back to her cubicle. I follow up and ask her)

Me - u ok to be alone the office as I'm leaving soon.

XL - ok ah u think i first time ot meh. She then pause for a while and say shit i forget to bring my office keys today.

Me - ok la then i wait for u to finish the report loh if before 6.30pm. If can't then i pass u the keys loh.

XL - WAHLAU 6.30PM where got so fast. You go where wor why need to be so punctual.

Me - go meet fren loh

XL - really a not. SBF FREN AH!!!!!

Me - pause awhile simi sbf fren (act blur) i meet my ex classmate la.

XL - dun bluff la, i won't sabo you one dun worry . Eh you always surfing sbf in office hours ah. Then u must be everytime go cheong. U not scare meh later tio HIV.

Me - (feeling better hearing her words). Ya la i surf sbf in office hours loh go home wife with me how to surf. No la i nv go cheong so much just when needed loh. (Move over took a chair and sit beside her)

To be cont

Last edited by kevin123; 25-09-2014 at 02:25 PM.
Old 25-09-2014, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cuties deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

upupup!!
unlucky all my male colleagues always open big big SBF in the office,nothing special
Old 25-09-2014, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Ya,maybe active member

or maybe is Premium member lol
Old 25-09-2014, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 11
howdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find better

WAH!!! Lai liao lo! Thanks TS! continue prease! haha
Old 25-09-2014, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23587 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Pitching camp Liao. ,maggi mee and beer ready.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 25-09-2014, 04:05 PM
Samster

Seated beside my eyes was blind the smooth white thighs with her mini skirt shorter when she is sitting down. Wearing a white sleeveless button top can see her cleavage of those pair of B Cup. Her smooth white skin is so beautiful.

She - eh you go play ur wife dunno. Why u go play u and ur wife sex life no fun?

Me - ermmm dunno maybe my wife can't  sextisfy me bah. Why you ask so much wor.

She - cannot ask meh dun forget u got a dark secret with me hor.... Hahahahaha.
Why ur wife didn't do blowjob on u ah?

Me - ...... U win liao loh u threatened me ah. Ya la ya la no bj. (Wtf i like criminal kanna interrogate)

She - (laughing away) i also dun give my husband bj coz his bro got smell i dun like.

Me - hahaha wah simi smell sock or dead fish (asking jokingly).

She shakes her head hinting dunno what smell & carry on to do her report.
Meanwhile i was sitting beside her admiring her and asking her eh u need help a not. She turn telling its ok. Then she say she going to get some water then go to the ladies. She turn her chair and uncross her sexy legs. I caught a sight of her panties. Those white lacy panty. What a view red hot mini skirt with white panties. She stood up and walk pass me looking at a twisting butt. Feel like squeezing them.

After she back from ladies and seated back and cont her report.
She - eh 6.20pm liao leh. U really need to go ah.

Me - ya meet my ex classmate at 7pm.

She - wah lau u still want to bluff me ah.
Go call chicken say la.

Me - (out of not where suddenly found my gut) ya la i need to go find the chicken. Sound abit pissed.

She - aiya dun like that la. I joking with u only. How much the chicken wor? Got wat service ? Got bj?

Me - wah lau u ask so much for wat. U also dun have lil bro. Or you want to be chicken ah.

She - (Out of sudden) use her left hand and grab my bro and say there i have lil bro now liao. (Saying it jokingly)

Me - (stunned) pull off her hand. Saying u siao ah. (Paiseh coz i have a semi hard on).

She then move closer and whisper in my ear saying u stay with me do report i help u later. Hearing is like wah tio 4d first prize liao. Immediately i nodded my head.
All this while i wish so much i could bonk her one of these day which i think it will not happen.

To be cont
Old 25-09-2014, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute

Something happening is happening soon..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1