The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2019, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Good that you enjoy her so much. Definite gem.

Thks Bro, hope that still can outcall her not in difficulty, lol
Old 27-10-2019, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bonked Bai He (16W06) for the 1st time.

I can only say that with Bro Joker's endorsement, No Horse Run .......

1) A pretty WL from Hu Nan. Worked in KTV previously in China. Debut almost 3 months ago, 26 yr old.

2) Pretty Oval face, nice lips, nice eyes, sharp nose. To me, she is pretty. Standing at 1.65m, 53 kg, nice seductive long legs, nice body with a flat tummy, A boobs. Just by viewing of her face and body and legs, my rod marikita already ......She didnt bathe, i helped to undress her and immediately laid her on bed and proceeded with furious frenching and .......

3) High GFE, seductive attractive smiling. Good frencher. Give me the feeling of meeting a long lost contact pretty girl whom i secretly admired and wanted to fuck. Though had a bit of smoky breadth, it was fine with me due to her pretty face, attractive body and seductive smile.

4) Accomodating to all positions i wanted. X 2 in standing, X 9 on bed. Spent at least 10 mins grinded her in missionary other than other 3 variations of missionary. Wanted to try the last position of doggy on bed but could not sustain due to the grinding missionary. She also reciprocated with jerking of her butt ......knn.....conquered by her liao ........looked at my watch, it was still early, still got 10 mins ......Fuck !
She was not a time watcher. She was hardworking and put in good effort to please me and i appreciate it.
In Lotus, my two hands were on her butt to reinforce the grindings while i licked, sucked her nipples. Thks to Birdie again, lol.

5) I love her frenching, warm and nice. Her moaning was erotic to me. Looking at her frown forehead, closed eyes most of the time, the intermittent soft moanings like a prey in some minor pain, heavy panting, grapping me tight and loose, on and off due to out of strength, toes of both legs always in tension and curling up (esp under my missionary style grinding) and by observing the change of moanings due to different tempo of thrustings, i was convinced that the moanings were authentic. It was so thrilling to watch her pretty face with eyes closed and the 'in minor pain' facial expression, to listen to her moanings while i continued to thrust and ravage her. Shiok to the power of 10, lol.

6) Pussy was a bit hairy but looked clean and nice. I was so engrossed in fucking her that i forgot to paint her.

7) A very sextisfied bonk. Hooyah !!

Just finished drafting this FR at 1658a sofa, shall now post it, lol. Saw An Qiao and 雪儿,seemed not bad. The new girl of 1658a, if successful upon body check up, may start work around 7 Nov.
Going to take my lunch now and later go to the movie "Terminator"
One of the outstanding gals in my list; dig her looks but always hesitated cos A cups nia
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 27-10-2019, 06:39 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
One of the outstanding gals in my list; dig her looks but always hesitated cos A cups nia
Birdie, there are many outstanding WLs belonging to A and B cup categories.

I markan A to c cups while u only digest B and above.

So i have wider choices Want to fine tune your beliefs to make a change ? Hahahaha
Old 27-10-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Birdie, there are many outstanding WLs belonging to A and B cup categories.

I markan A to c cups while u only digest B and above.

So i have wider choices Want to fine tune your beliefs to make a change ? Hahahaha
Share with you a secret.
Actually I can take A cups as long as they can provide good GFE/ passionate lovemaking with DFK to sustain my erection.
1820 YZ, 1669 SS are past examples.
Think BH fits the bill based on your FR
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 27-10-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Share with you a secret.
Actually I can take A cups as long as they can provide good GFE/ passionate lovemaking with DFK to sustain my erection.
1820 YZ, 1669 SS are past examples.
Think BH fits the bill based on your FR
Birdie, i think u continue to focus on your Cup B and above bah .....Bro Omnia, pls introduce more of B, C D to Birdie .....thks in advance
Old 27-10-2019, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Birdie, i think u continue to focus on your Cup B and above bah .....Bro Omnia, pls introduce more of B, C D to Birdie .....thks in advance
No worry
I’ll clear the min Bs first
U take ur time with the As
😅
Old 29-10-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

Bonked NaNa, 16H12 for the 1st time, today.

1) From Chong Ching, started work on 19 Sep 19.

2) shoulder length brownish hair, oval shape face with sharp chin, nice medium thick lips, big nice eyes, medium height cute nose, having one sexy black flat dot between eye brows but slightly displaced to the right, 1.65m tall, 52 kg, A boobs, Athlectic built with nice long leg, flat thummy, complexion looks good but not those milky smooth type, reminds me of Tae Kwon Do beauty type of built and complexion. On the 1st look seemed attractive. On the 2nd close look, she looked pretty, lol. Sayang ah, if boobs B, sure fit into Birdie's requirenent ( 在讲风涼话,hahahaha). Anyway, in lotus, i grinded her until she lied flat on bed and before she lied flat, i managed to suck her A boob nipples , shiok ah.

3) ejected in grinding missionary. Getting more and more proficient in this style, hehe. Made her moaned loudly and panted heavily. She had good stamina. Went thru x 2 in standing and x 10 on bed. I felt weak and not able to sustain till another position, the doggy on bed, sigh.

4) loud moanings. Knn maybe OKT Botak thot i was raping her, lol. Even when she was exhausted, still managed to jerk her butt till i cummed. During sex, having good arm strength for hugging and grapping around my back. It was very shiok as was done by a pretty WL.

5) Nice pressed in raw rub but no raw.

6) so nice to rub against her nice leg and attractive body and watched her moaning loud with frown forehead. Beast mode fully activated. Pumped her furiously till she slided her face one side, panting heavily and grasping for air, making me not in an angle to french her. But the sight of her expression already made me wild and wanted to fuck her brains out.

7) Solid GFE, nice frenching. Accomodating to my requested fuck positions.

8) painted her furiously till she begged me to stop .......she seemed like just finished 100m sprinting.

Very shiok bonk for her pretty face, nice body, loud moans, invited me to fuck her brains out. Knn, if fuck her everyday, sure 精尽人亡,nabei .......

RTF ? What do u think ? Lol

She told me her legs gone already ( lol, in standing doggy, i got to really support her much as she had no strength to stand properly). She said in orgasm 3 times. Actually, my legs also one quarter gone ......go back home must swallow 4 tablets of Korean A grade Ginseng .......
Old 29-10-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bonked NaNa, 16H12 for the 1st time, today.

1) From Chong Ching, started work on 19 Sep 19.

2) shoulder length brownish hair, oval shape face with sharp chin, nice medium thick lips, big nice eyes, medium height cute nose, having one sexy black flat dot between eye brows but slightly displaced to the right, 1.65m tall, 52 kg, A boobs, Athlectic built with nice long leg, flat thummy, complexion looks good but not those milky smooth type, reminds me of Tae Kwon Do beauty type of built and complexion. On the 1st look seemed attractive. On the 2nd close look, she looked pretty, lol. Sayang ah, if boobs B, sure fit into Birdie's requirenent ( 在讲风涼话,hahahaha). Anyway, in lotus, i grinded her until she lied flat on bed and before she lied flat, i managed to suck her A boob nipples , shiok ah.

3) ejected in grinding missionary. Getting more and more proficient in this style, hehe. Made her moaned loudly and panted heavily. She had good stamina. Went thru x 2 in standing and x 10 on bed. I felt weak and not able to sustain till another position, the doggy on bed, sigh.

4) loud moanings. Knn maybe OKT Botak thot i was raping her, lol. Even when she was exhausted, still managed to jerk her butt till i cummed. During sex, having good arm strength for hugging and grapping around my back. It was very shiok as was done by a pretty WL.

5) Nice pressed in raw rub but no raw.

6) so nice to rub against her nice leg and attractive body and watched her moaning loud with frown forehead. Beast mode fully activated. Pumped her furiously till she slided her face one side, panting heavily and grasping for air, making me not in an angle to french her. But the sight of her expression already made me wild and wanted to fuck her brains out.

7) Solid GFE, nice frenching. Accomodating to my requested fuck positions.

8) painted her furiously till she begged me to stop .......she seemed like just finished 100m sprinting.

Very shiok bonk for her pretty face, nice body, loud moans, invited me to fuck her brains out. Knn, if fuck her everyday, sure 精尽人亡,nabei .......

RTF ? What do u think ? Lol

She told me her legs gone already ( lol, in standing doggy, i got to really support her much as she had no strength to stand properly). She said in orgasm 3 times. Actually, my legs also one quarter gone ......go back home must swallow 4 tablets of Korean A grade Ginseng .......
Wah bro!
Mai lah!
U really tempting me with so many pointed (A) cup targets!
Will have a headache when I get down to it this week bah.

Tdy I had not much time in GL cos gotta fetch CO hence tried my virgin foray to 2038 Viet WL, took Gal #6, the one who was filmed by angmoh in fish tank- not syt, fair, slim, 1.62m tall, enhanced full C cups with brown nips, 50c aerola, bonked her in multiple positions, she was a bit pissed at me cos hissed when I went too deep in grinding missionary - inspired by DPower bro, after that lotus pounded her shiok shiok. At least 15 years since I went for quick $50 bonks.
Old 29-10-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wah bro!
Mai lah!
U really tempting me with so many pointed (A) cup targets!
Will have a headache when I get down to it this week bah.

Tdy I had not much time in GL cos gotta fetch CO hence tried my virgin foray to 2038 Viet WL, took Gal #6, the one who was filmed by angmoh in fish tank- not syt, fair, slim, 1.62m tall, enhanced full C cups with brown nips, 50c aerola, bonked her in multiple positions, she was a bit pissed at me cos hissed when I went too deep in grinding missionary - inspired by DPower bro, after that lotus pounded her shiok shiok. At least 15 years since I went for quick $50 bonks.
Lol, i have always want to bonk Vietnam pretty WL. Got lobang pls introduce hor.

My site office nearby coffee shop already has one pretty vietnam girl .....everyday see her pretty face i already 凉凉了

I say say only. Pls dont encroach into my A boob teritary, lol.

Yes, grinding is now my beloved thing, seems like superceeding doggy
Old 29-10-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol, i have always want to bonk Vietnam pretty WL. Got lobang pls introduce hor.

My site office nearby coffee shop already has one pretty vietnam girl .....everyday see her pretty face i already 凉凉了

I say say only. Pls dont encroach into my A boob teritary, lol.

Yes, grinding is now my beloved thing, seems like superceeding doggy
Bro

Once in awhile check out fish tank lah.
I went to 2038, the rooms are considered quite new
Quite fun to go fast shoot once in awhile.
Old 29-10-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro

Once in awhile check out fish tank lah.
I went to 2038, the rooms are considered quite new
Quite fun to go fast shoot once in awhile.
Ok, will try before 30 Dec, but i doubt got pretty ones .......if all in fish tank looks like goldfish .....jialat......
Old 30-10-2019, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Just stick to cat150... Higher chance of better service
If you pick wrong choice this cannot that cannot... End up u go back to some PRC also...

Unless u wanna explore den go ahead and try
Old 30-10-2019, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Just stick to cat150... Higher chance of better service
If you pick wrong choice this cannot that cannot... End up u go back to some PRC also...

Unless u wanna explore den go ahead and try
Hehe, i only need pretty face.

Services good or no good, GFE high or low, i will still...... lol.
Old 30-10-2019, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ok, will try before 30 Dec, but i doubt got pretty ones .......if all in fish tank looks like goldfish .....jialat......
Your ‘shelf life’ in GL is expiring by end 2019.
No harm look see and give a shot

😅
Old 30-10-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hehe, i only need pretty face.

Services good or no good, GFE high or low, i will still...... lol.
Now that is easy to satisfy.. go try den
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1