The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2007, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Java_script deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Tottenham 2-0 MiddlesbroughPA

Late goals from Gareth Bale and Tom Huddlestone earned Tottenham a 2-0 win in their Carling Cup third-round clash against Middlesbrough at White Hart Lane.

• Jeers turn to cheers for Jol

Spurs played 21 cup games last season and, with boss Martin Jol under intense pressure following a dismal start to the season, the hunt for silverware is at least giving his side the chance to build momentum.

Two of their three victories this season have come in cup competitions - but getting out of the bottom three of the Premier League is the immediate priority.

The win was still welcomed by Jol. Bale rounded goalkeeper Brad Jones for the opener with 18 minutes remaining and Huddlestone headed in the second three minutes later.

Jones had frustrated Spurs with a polished performance, while Boro threatened from set-pieces, and in the end it was the substitution of Robbie Keane coming on for Jermain Defoe that proved the decisive moment.

Boro boss Gareth Southgate had a host of first-team players out injured, notably Jonathan Woodgate with a groin problem and former Spurs striker Mido with a hamstring injury.

It meant the visitors were on the back foot for long periods, looking to break when possible and look for lone-striker Lee Dong-Gook.

Spurs skipper Paul Robinson was tested early on by Fabio Rochemback's long-range drive and Chris Riggott wasted a glorious chance at the end of the first half when he volleyed over, but the rest of the opening period saw the hosts push forward and apply pressure.

Defoe had been left out of the squad altogether for the Bolton clash in the Premier League at the weekend, but he made a lively comeback to the starting XI and led the attack.

The England striker earned a free-kick which Bale had deflected just wide after his initial effort cannoned off the defensive wall.

He was in the action again, in the ninth minute, lofting the ball through but Jermaine Jenas sliced his shot as he raced through on goal.

Defoe came close himself when Teemu Tainio slipped him through but Jones rushed out and blocked bravely with his face.

Tainio was found in an even better position when Defoe raced down the right flank and stood the ball up, but Jones did not have to move when the header came in.

Boro keeper Jones, in the side instead of Mark Schwarzer, kept the scores level when Younes Kaboul flicked on Bale's free-kick, and he also tipped a Defoe header onto the bar before the break after Tainio's effort deflected into the striker's path.

Last season's league clash at White Hart Lane ended in a mass brawl, and there was an element of needle towards the end of the first half.

Rochemback was fortunate to escape with just a yellow card when he kicked out at Huddlestone after getting fouled, while Michael Dawson got a card for tripping Stewart Downing. Riggott's chance came from the resulting free-kick, with the defender volleying over after Spurs failed to clear the set-piece.

Spurs have looked suspect from dead-ball situations all season and they were shaky again after the break when Tom Craddock, a half-time substitute, was found unmarked from a corner but could not direct an effort on goal.

At the other end, Jones saved from a Bale free-kick after Jenas was fouled by Andrew Taylor 25 yards out, then David Wheater had to time a challenge on Aaron Lennon to perfection when the winger took the ball into the penalty area.

Defoe tested Jones again, with a diving header from Pascal Chimbonda's cross, before being withdrawn with jeers ringing around White Hart Lane.

Defoe looked angry at being taken off but the substitution was the catalyst for Spurs' late goals.

Keane, brought on for Defoe, sent Bale through and the left-back rounded Jones and squeezed home his finish from a tight angle.

Southgate was furious as Lennon appeared to be in an offside position when Bale was sent through, and the protests led to one of Boro's backroom staff being sent to the dressing room.

The second goal came when Lennon cut inside Rochemback and found found Huddlestone, who tucked away his header.

Jeers turn to cheers for Jol

Tottenham boss Martin Jol saw jeers turn to cheers with his substitution of Jermain Defoe in the Carling Cup victory over Middlesbrough at White Hart Lane.

Crowd favourite Defoe had hit the bar and been frustrated by Boro goalkeeper Brad Jones, and replacing him with Robbie Keane in the 69th minute prompted booing from home fans.

However, Keane had a hand in Spurs' opener three minutes later, with Tom Huddlestone sealing a 2-0 win and a place in the fourth round.

'I don't think it's about booing me because a minute later they are singing my name,' said Jol. 'I am in a very good position here and that is what I deserve, I gave them a bit of success over the last couple of years - no-one could have done better.

'I'm not someone to fear things. They say in Holland 'have no fear Jolly is here'.'

While this substitution had an immediate impact, Jol's decision to bring Defoe on for Keane in a Premier League match earlier in the season against Fulham led to Spurs letting a 3-1 advantage slip.

'You can leave it and wait or make a decision,' Jol added. 'I've had around 150 games, maybe 170, and they normally come off, maybe a couple of them didn't.

'I make brave decisions all the time because I want to win.

'Everyone will be involved, that's what I tell them. Darren Bent was on the bench.'

Defoe reacted angrily to being taken off against Boro, with Jol adding: 'He's a human being.

'Even with children, if they have a lot of support they feel confident. I always say if you come off you have to show respect for your team-mates.'

For the opener, Keane slipped Gareth Bale through to round Jones and finish from a tight angle, his third goal in as many starts. Boro's bench felt Aaron Lennon was offside in the build-up to the 72nd-minute striker and goalkeeper coach Paul Barron was sent to the stands for leaving the technical area.

'We are well aware that Bale was onside but we do feel Lennon was interfering, he was standing five yards from Bale and let the ball run,' said Boro boss Gareth Southgate. 'Our covering defender has to go around Lennon.

'Maybe I have to go on another course! It's difficult for the linesman but the flag should have gone up.'

Huddlestone doubled the lead with 15 minutes remaining, meeting Lennon's header after the England winger skipped inside Fabio Rochemback.

Boro were left to rue Chris Riggott's opportunity just before the break when Spurs failed to clear a free-kick and the defender volleyed over.

'It's important to take those chances but we didn't,' Southgate added. As they have been all season, Spurs were suspect from set-pieces, and substitute Tom Craddock could not direct his effort on goal when he was found from a corner early in the second half.

Having the likes of Mido, Jonathan Woodgate and Julio Arca out injured and staying level with Spurs for 72 minutes came as no consolation to Southgate.

He added: 'We came and played in a style we were forced to. We kept it tight in the first half and put a striker on after the break and it could have been a night we could have grabbed a 1-0.

'We don't have to bleat on about who we don't have here, Tottenham were the better side and good luck to them.'
Old 27-09-2007, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Java_script deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tottenham 2-0 MiddlesbroughPA

Late goals from Gareth Bale and Tom Huddlestone earned Tottenham a 2-0 win in their Carling Cup third-round clash against Middlesbrough at White Hart Lane.

• Jeers turn to cheers for Jol

Spurs played 21 cup games last season and, with boss Martin Jol under intense pressure following a dismal start to the season, the hunt for silverware is at least giving his side the chance to build momentum.

Two of their three victories this season have come in cup competitions - but getting out of the bottom three of the Premier League is the immediate priority.

The win was still welcomed by Jol. Bale rounded goalkeeper Brad Jones for the opener with 18 minutes remaining and Huddlestone headed in the second three minutes later.

Jones had frustrated Spurs with a polished performance, while Boro threatened from set-pieces, and in the end it was the substitution of Robbie Keane coming on for Jermain Defoe that proved the decisive moment.

Boro boss Gareth Southgate had a host of first-team players out injured, notably Jonathan Woodgate with a groin problem and former Spurs striker Mido with a hamstring injury.

It meant the visitors were on the back foot for long periods, looking to break when possible and look for lone-striker Lee Dong-Gook.

Spurs skipper Paul Robinson was tested early on by Fabio Rochemback's long-range drive and Chris Riggott wasted a glorious chance at the end of the first half when he volleyed over, but the rest of the opening period saw the hosts push forward and apply pressure.

Defoe had been left out of the squad altogether for the Bolton clash in the Premier League at the weekend, but he made a lively comeback to the starting XI and led the attack.

The England striker earned a free-kick which Bale had deflected just wide after his initial effort cannoned off the defensive wall.

He was in the action again, in the ninth minute, lofting the ball through but Jermaine Jenas sliced his shot as he raced through on goal.

Defoe came close himself when Teemu Tainio slipped him through but Jones rushed out and blocked bravely with his face.

Tainio was found in an even better position when Defoe raced down the right flank and stood the ball up, but Jones did not have to move when the header came in.

Boro keeper Jones, in the side instead of Mark Schwarzer, kept the scores level when Younes Kaboul flicked on Bale's free-kick, and he also tipped a Defoe header onto the bar before the break after Tainio's effort deflected into the striker's path.

Last season's league clash at White Hart Lane ended in a mass brawl, and there was an element of needle towards the end of the first half.

Rochemback was fortunate to escape with just a yellow card when he kicked out at Huddlestone after getting fouled, while Michael Dawson got a card for tripping Stewart Downing. Riggott's chance came from the resulting free-kick, with the defender volleying over after Spurs failed to clear the set-piece.

Spurs have looked suspect from dead-ball situations all season and they were shaky again after the break when Tom Craddock, a half-time substitute, was found unmarked from a corner but could not direct an effort on goal.

At the other end, Jones saved from a Bale free-kick after Jenas was fouled by Andrew Taylor 25 yards out, then David Wheater had to time a challenge on Aaron Lennon to perfection when the winger took the ball into the penalty area.

Defoe tested Jones again, with a diving header from Pascal Chimbonda's cross, before being withdrawn with jeers ringing around White Hart Lane.

Defoe looked angry at being taken off but the substitution was the catalyst for Spurs' late goals.

Keane, brought on for Defoe, sent Bale through and the left-back rounded Jones and squeezed home his finish from a tight angle.

Southgate was furious as Lennon appeared to be in an offside position when Bale was sent through, and the protests led to one of Boro's backroom staff being sent to the dressing room.

The second goal came when Lennon cut inside Rochemback and found found Huddlestone, who tucked away his header.

Jeers turn to cheers for Jol

Tottenham boss Martin Jol saw jeers turn to cheers with his substitution of Jermain Defoe in the Carling Cup victory over Middlesbrough at White Hart Lane.

Crowd favourite Defoe had hit the bar and been frustrated by Boro goalkeeper Brad Jones, and replacing him with Robbie Keane in the 69th minute prompted booing from home fans.

However, Keane had a hand in Spurs' opener three minutes later, with Tom Huddlestone sealing a 2-0 win and a place in the fourth round.

'I don't think it's about booing me because a minute later they are singing my name,' said Jol. 'I am in a very good position here and that is what I deserve, I gave them a bit of success over the last couple of years - no-one could have done better.

'I'm not someone to fear things. They say in Holland 'have no fear Jolly is here'.'

While this substitution had an immediate impact, Jol's decision to bring Defoe on for Keane in a Premier League match earlier in the season against Fulham led to Spurs letting a 3-1 advantage slip.

'You can leave it and wait or make a decision,' Jol added. 'I've had around 150 games, maybe 170, and they normally come off, maybe a couple of them didn't.

'I make brave decisions all the time because I want to win.

'Everyone will be involved, that's what I tell them. Darren Bent was on the bench.'

Defoe reacted angrily to being taken off against Boro, with Jol adding: 'He's a human being.

'Even with children, if they have a lot of support they feel confident. I always say if you come off you have to show respect for your team-mates.'

For the opener, Keane slipped Gareth Bale through to round Jones and finish from a tight angle, his third goal in as many starts. Boro's bench felt Aaron Lennon was offside in the build-up to the 72nd-minute striker and goalkeeper coach Paul Barron was sent to the stands for leaving the technical area.

'We are well aware that Bale was onside but we do feel Lennon was interfering, he was standing five yards from Bale and let the ball run,' said Boro boss Gareth Southgate. 'Our covering defender has to go around Lennon.

'Maybe I have to go on another course! It's difficult for the linesman but the flag should have gone up.'

Huddlestone doubled the lead with 15 minutes remaining, meeting Lennon's header after the England winger skipped inside Fabio Rochemback.

Boro were left to rue Chris Riggott's opportunity just before the break when Spurs failed to clear a free-kick and the defender volleyed over.

'It's important to take those chances but we didn't,' Southgate added. As they have been all season, Spurs were suspect from set-pieces, and substitute Tom Craddock could not direct his effort on goal when he was found from a corner early in the second half.

Having the likes of Mido, Jonathan Woodgate and Julio Arca out injured and staying level with Spurs for 72 minutes came as no consolation to Southgate.

He added: 'We came and played in a style we were forced to. We kept it tight in the first half and put a striker on after the break and it could have been a night we could have grabbed a 1-0.

'We don't have to bleat on about who we don't have here, Tottenham were the better side and good luck to them.'
Old 28-09-2007, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 19
nacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=putrawk;2299497] So what i am trying to say is, right now, we have a very good team. its just a matter of getting things right [QUOTE]

If this is the case, than there is a huge problem with Jol.

With such a good team to choose from, I am really surprise to see the team at the drop zone now.
Old 30-09-2007, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 17
Himerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to behold

it going to be another tought match against Aston Villa on 1st Oct 07...
should be a low scoring match...
Old 01-10-2007, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himerus View Post
it going to be another tought match against Aston Villa on 1st Oct 07...
should be a low scoring match...
asianbookie give 1/2 ball, spore pools give 1.80 for a spurs victory. i think spurs hosay liao lah... i will tay ji bar kor!
Old 01-10-2007, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho View Post

If this is the case, than there is a huge problem with Jol.

With such a good team to choose from, I am really surprise to see the team at the drop zone now.
I think Jol has been concentrating too much on attack play. No doubt its good, but, I reckon our defence needs to be improvise. Also, Ive sed this so many times, we should work on our link-ups. The midfield should learn to link with the strikers, and the defence. From what I could see is, we are not solid in the middle of the park. We do not have that extra punch. I hope Jol would change is style and try more options. Maybe get a creative minded player like Taarabt link up with a defensive mf like Zokora or Hudds. What about Jenas u asked?? Well, he IS an attacking MF indeed but apart from his passing abilities, he is not a Taarabt kind of player, who like many footballing greats like Zidane, Maradona and Platini, would take on defenders and score a lot of goals. I can see that in Taarabt but somehow Jol has other plans for him. And since that Kevin Prince Boateng is already fit, why not let him play? We have heard so much about him, some say he is a goal-scoring mf like Scholsey and Lamps...that should be good now wouldnt it??
Old 01-10-2007, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My take...Spurs 2 Villa 0

Last edited by putrawk; 01-10-2007 at 03:46 PM.
Old 01-10-2007, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lungless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Spurs vs Villa will show whether Spurs got what it takes to do better this year. Villa looks a really balance team and if Spurs able to beat them today, it will go to show what Spurs are really capable
Old 02-10-2007, 04:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

2 gifted goals.

the first goal, howler by Robinson. drop the ball for Laursen put the ball in net.

second goal. deflected. cant really do much for a deflected goal but
although it was deflected, the closest players to Laursen are Villa players.

wat happen?

come on spurs. come on.
Old 02-10-2007, 04:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
wat happen?

come on spurs. come on.
Terrible defending by Spurs! Jol is looking at the exit door now.
Old 02-10-2007, 05:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lungless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Spurs 4 Villa 4

Great game for an outsider point of view.....For a Spurs Supporter something needs sorting out fast! i think all 3 goals somehow were mistakes made by Robinson! Its about time that Spurs drop him! No command over the six yard box! If you are a defender you need a solid keeper to provide added confidence....Robinson does not do that at present and he does not have command presence now. I thought Spurs was very balance tonite and as i thought that Lennon needs to do more than just running with speed (need to put in a good cross just like bale). I like the combination of Zokora and Hudds....hope to see more of those 2 playing together! Hope Jenas will be rested longer....and finally i thought that Carlton Palmer is totally Bollocks!! 70% of what he said was totally clueless....get better pundits!!

Yeah for those so called Spurs fans that left when the team was down 4-1....you and the likes of you can just go! Spurs don't need people like you!!

Come on you Spurs!!!!!
Old 02-10-2007, 06:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

after the Portsmouth vs Reading (7-4) scoreline.
This is another goal free match, must see the replay.
First, agreed with bro lungless, Spurs needs to do something fast, leaking 4 goals in a home match.
Second, must also glad that they come back for 1-3 at HT and 1-4 to draw it.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 02-10-2007, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

shocking. 4-4 in white hart lane. there goes my $100.

Tottenham celebrate as they fought back from three goals down.
Old 02-10-2007, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
shocking. 4-4 in white hart lane. there goes my $100.
What a great comeback from Spurs. Went to bed at 1-4 and thought there'll be more Jol's rumours in the morning but was pleasantly surprised with the final result.

Jol lives to fight another day and Spurs' commendable team spirit will be rewarded very soon. This weekend?

Bro Castrol, your disappointment cant be compared to O'Neil's and Coppell's. How many teams have scored 4 goals in an away game and not won?
Old 02-10-2007, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

This early rainy morning even when my beloved SPURS was down 1 - 4 i stayed on watching & supporting them !...It was sad to watch some disappointed spurs supporters leaving WHL !

Was happy that Villa relaxed after 4 - 1 thinking that we will not fight back ! Of course some Spurs players was playing badly esp Robinson for 2 goals & Dawson for 1....

Think after last nite we SPURS have reached the end of our poor form this season...but next away game will be very tough game ! So it'll truly test our SPURS team ! Noted that the new players are beginning to gel ! And once Berba start scoring again,then we will be rocking !

Come you SPURS !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1