The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2006, 04:21 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -351 / Power: 0
bart bart bart bart
SBF Syndrome

I have been reading and contributing to SBF for some time now. All the way from Delphi days, although my registration only show about 2 years old, actually much older than that.

Like the other bros here, I read SBF to get some FL contacts, to share FR, and to be entertained by other people's stories. However, lately I've been affected by some kind of sickness. After reading about all the ONS, Bonking School Girls and cousins, FRs about Russian, Latvian, LOS etc FLs, Adventures in HK, Port Klang and Prague, ONS at Devil's Pub, looking at he Minah pics, Fun with Digital Camera, I think I'm getting quite ill.

My Symptons: Everytime I see a girl, any girl, something come into my mind. It just falls into some SBF category in my mind. If it's a school girl, I'll think Sukhoi bonk this one already. I go Sentosa and I see all the girls there look like Claire. If got Nissan March, I look in to see if got any stain on the leather seat. Look at Minah babes only think of JimmyCCC and Betta. See slightly older office lady, think of Marksman and his gang. See some Thai girl, must be PoomPoom's babe. Young babe with big boobs, must introduce to NATO. Visit my relatives, woinder if can bonk my cousin. All the maids around the estate also potential for "maid for sex". See Ang Moh babes, must resist the urge to ask her if she knows Copulist. (no offence to any OKT I did not mention.. another sympton is the fear of offending "senior bros" and OKTs. Big deal, what can they do to me? Still, better don't offend... afterwards points keena zap. read below)

I go for meeting, if there's a lady there, I'm thinking, wah, this could be my "my score".

Really cannot concentrate.

Other SBF Syndrom Symptons: People zapp me, whole day moody (although it's really no big deal). I up people, feel like got dam power! People up me, feel appreciated. Funny . See newbie only must resist urge to ZAPP. (BTW, My policy is never to zap anyone).

Go home, almost call my wife "Hi OC, I'm home!" Think of the sexless marriage thread.

Any of you got this problem?

Help... My reality is warped
Old 15-05-2006, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 23
Alami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SBF Syndrome

Hi bro, I was like you way back in 2000. So, I took a break (3 years) from the internet (all the horny sites) and surfing only informations for my work. Now I'm back maybe 3 to 4 times a week.
Old 15-05-2006, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Looks like your 'poison' is quite 'deep' bro bart..
think u should take a break from samster..

anyway did any bonking after the FA Cup final??
Old 15-05-2006, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro Bart,

SBF can be quite addictive but I have not reached the stage to view all women in that fashion. Anyway, I will be taking a break from SBF and maybe coming in only once in a while in the next 2 months.

Hope you'll do likewise if you want to break out of this SBF syndrome. It is something like a healthy compulsory leave.

Take care and regards.
Old 15-05-2006, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

wahahahahahhaahhahahahahahaha ... cute bro ... farnie as hell

think i suffer more from KTV syndrome ...
Old 15-05-2006, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat29
Bro Bart,

SBF can be quite addictive but I have not reached the stage to view all women in that fashion. Anyway, I will be taking a break from SBF and maybe coming in only once in a while in the next 2 months.

bro why 2 months? world cup only 1 month lay...
Old 15-05-2006, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

think u still better than me.. nowadays i automatically give a rating all the women i saw at work, lunch, travel, etc.. my brain will auto rate them a la a FR, how much she can fetch, etc.. as though I am a OKT..
Old 15-05-2006, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro Castrol,

I am not a football fan but the next two months will be a terribly busy period for me in the workplace. Today, I am only taking a break after completing my FR to Hatyai that was still owing to Bro TV and the readers of the thread. Otherwise, today have to start being busy.

Part and parcel of being a peanut staff, earning my keep, serving at the pleasure of my bosses. I really envy many of the bros who are bosses or some managers at their workplace, with all the flexibility, authority and freedom plus good remuneration package.

Maybe in futurre, I can join their ranks too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
bro why 2 months? world cup only 1 month lay...
Old 15-05-2006, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 20
Pistone is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPistone is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPistone is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPistone is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPistone is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yo Bro Bart,

this proves why Commercial Sex is the World's Oldest Profession...
'in this case the discussion of Commercial Sex'
hahaha...
Old 15-05-2006, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 21
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bart
I think I'm getting quite ill.

My Symptons: Any of you got this problem?

Help... My reality is warped

Yeap.......its a disease .....jus yesterday, i was at Tampines mall, spotted a chio bu..n suddenly she jus looks like some AV stars (Ran Monbu) ...n have tis urge to gif her a "squeeze".....n more often now....i realized i have been staring at ney neys ..........

need to go a sex clinic ???
Old 15-05-2006, 05:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1116 / Power: 0
ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM88
Yeap.......its a disease .....jus yesterday, i was at Tampines mall, spotted a chio bu..n suddenly she jus looks like some AV stars (Ran Monbu) ...n have tis urge to gif her a "squeeze".....n more often now....i realized i have been staring at ney neys ..........

need to go a sex clinic ???
LOL.........need to go for a sex release....sperms over flow......
Old 15-05-2006, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 20
Pistone is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPistone is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPistone is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPistone is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPistone is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: SBF Syndrome

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpaul25
LOL.........need to go for a sex release....sperms over flow......

siao liao... u mentioned sex release... and sex clinic... i straight away think of HEalth Centre and Tui Na Thread.... die liao..
the illness is spreading throughout SBF... hahha
Old 15-05-2006, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 20
tan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: SBF Syndrome

Wherever I am, I find myself more often asking "out of 10 guys here, how many are samsters?"

"The guy who has a SYT clinging on his hands, has he engaged FL b4?"

"That decent-looking guy at MacDonalds eating lunch with his wife and 3 kids, did he post FR on sammyboy last night after his tyrst with a poly girl?"

"That guy who just came out of the office lobby seemingly in a rush for a date with wife/gf, could he be on his way to a 7pm appnt with a TG at hotel XXX instead?"

"That guy holding some textbooks in his hands looks like just finished his classes, could he be the one who posted his gf's nude photos on sammyboy?"

"That guy who just zoomed past me in his Merc SLK, could he be the one who wrote abt his affair with his brother's lawyer wife?"

"That uncle who walked out of singapore pools clutching a Toto ticket, could he be the one who always claim he's an old man on sammyboy, but you also see him regularly posting abt rtf with all TGs who land on our shores?"

I prio bros with > 15 power.
Long list of bros to up back, can do only 2 per day. Pls do not up me anymore until I clear my owe list
Old 15-05-2006, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 19
SassySammy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hhaha then im suffering from slight symptoms. each time i see a sexy minah, will automatically turn to my bf and say brown sugar. girl standing outside H81 means FL. (poor girl to be misunderstood) and basically our conversations def include abbreviations like milf, syt, lc, bbbj, vpl, oc hahaha kinda fun to converse using the sbf language
Old 15-05-2006, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 20
tan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond reputetan_w_c has a reputation beyond repute

so both your bf and yourself surf sammy regularly? you're aware of each other's activities here? cool...

I prio bros with > 15 power.
Long list of bros to up back, can do only 2 per day. Pls do not up me anymore until I clear my owe list
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1