The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2023, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold
Re: When Your Wife’s Friend Lives In Your House

Throughout the day in the office, I kept thinking about how shiok I felt when Pei Ying was sucking me off. The raw satisfaction I got when I unloaded my cum into her throat and she god damn swallowed it all, was indescribable. It was heavenly.

Unfortunately, Pei Ying didn’t reply to my text.

I knew she had read my text. I started to think if I was being an asshole yesterday night. I was the only one that got sexually satisfied, she put in all the hard work and I just ran off cowardly.

So, I texted her again.

“I am sorry that I left you halfway through yesterday night,” I sent.

Pei Ying continued to ghost me. I started to feel panic, did I just ruin my chance with my wife’s hot friend?

A while later, I received notification that my wife had just invited me to a newly created group chat. She dropped a text to the group - which consisted of me, my wife, and Pei Ying.

“Should we all have dinner together later today? I wanna get sushi!” My wife texted.

“Sureeee! Let’s go Orchard?” Pei Ying replied instantly.

God damn, Pei Ying just wanted to ignore my text!

———

After work, I met up with my wife and we went to a Japanese restaurant at Orchard. We didn’t have to queue as my wife had already made the reservation in the early afternoon.

Pei Ying arrived soon with her shopping haul. She was wearing a checkered button-shirt, tucked into a pair of slim-fit tight jeans. Her hair which I was holding with my left hand yesterday, was tied into a high ponytail style. The checkered pattern hid her upper body's busty curves well, yet the jeans couldn’t help but reveal the beautiful shape of her round ass.

“Hey Rachel, hey John!” She greeted both of us warmly and friendly.

I felt like I was the awkward one as I couldn’t pretend and act as naturally as her. My wife, of course, started chit-chatting with Pei Ying about what she had just bought.

As soon as my wife was distracted by the waiter, Pei Ying shot me a quick cold side glance. I felt like a small boy who had just made a mistake.

“Have you returned to work today?” I asked Pei Ying, trying to start a casual conversation with her.

“Nope. Next week. Today I just did yoga, ALONE, and go shopping,” Pei Ying smiled and stressed the word ALONE.

I felt anxious for a split second.

“John actually should do yoga with you, his muscle is getting stiff like an uncle already hahaha,” my wife joked.

“Hahaha, 看得出来 (seems so) John is very stiff… you can join if you want, I always do yoga in the morning one,” Pei Ying shrugged and smirked.

My heart skipped a beat.

“Rachel, you should also join!” Pei Ying suggested.

“Cannot la, I need to go office very early, too tired for that,” My wife complained.

Apart from some occasionally sneaky comments made by Pei Ying, the dinner actually went well. We enjoyed the food and drank a lot of sakes.

We were soon a bit tipsy and high. I insisted to pay the bill, and in return, Pei Ying called us a Grab ride back home.

———

Once we were back home, all of us returned to our bedrooms respectively right away. My wife shut the door and kissed me. Rachel had been in a great mood ever since this morning and whenever she got tipsy, she kinda always got horny too.

Rachel was still in her office attire. I grabbed and caressed her ass which was under the pencil skirt, while we kissed. My wife had been blessed with a naturally bubbly round ass but just came up short in the breasts department.

I unbuttoned her shirt, pulled both her bra straps aside to reveal her small tits, and then I played with her light brown nipples. She always enjoyed it when I played with her nipples.

As I sucked her nipples, I couldn’t help but think of what would Pei Ying’s big tits look like. I tried to push Rachel down to the bed. Surprisingly, she refused.

“We haven’t showered yet,” she shrieked.

Oh my, my wife was still thinking very straight haha. Normally, if we are going to have sex after work and before showering, we would always do the deed in the living room.

Yet, Pei Ying was staying with us. We couldn’t do that now.

“Go shower first,” my wife patted me on my shoulder.

“Shower together?” I suggested.

“Noooo, fast fast go!” She always got mildly annoyed when I asked for that.

Almost 30 minutes later, both of us were in bed. As per our routine, Rachel gave me a blowjob to get me hard. She always just focused on sucking my cock without any eye contact, no change of tempo, no further seduction and naughty play, she just hardworkingly sucked my cock.

I know I know. I shouldn’t be complaining, I should be grateful! I knew some of my close friends, they rarely got blowjobs from their wives anymore.

But…but I just experienced the best blowjob of my life yesterday night, in our house. I couldn’t help but notice the stark difference in terms of the sensation.

Nonetheless, it did the trick. I got hard, and it was my turn to service my wife. I suckled her nipples while fingering her shaved pussy. Hmm, I remember Pei Ying told me she was shaved too…

My wife didn’t enjoy her pussy being licked since we started dating, so I obliged by just fingering her to get her wet. Once she felt like it, she signaled me to stop and I knew it was time to put on a condom.

We did most of the sex in the missionary position. I asked her to do doggie, she said she was too tired for that. I asked her to ride me, she also said too tired.

Piak piak piak piak piak piak, my cock went in and out of my wife’s pussy continuously. Our king-size bed frame was also making noise whenever I exerted force to thrust my cock.

“Shhh, don’t make so much noise,” she pleaded as her eyes were closed. She was trying very hard not to moan too. She was afraid of Pei Ying overhearing us.

Well, unless we changed our position to her standing up and bending herself forward for me to fuck her from behind, there wasn’t much I could do to keep our bed frame quiet.

I harbored another wish.

“Can I cum inside your mouth?” I tested my chance.

“Nooooo,” she whispered and frowned.

Sigh… I ejaculated soon anyway.

And it all felt like routines. I know I know… I shouldn’t be complaining….but you know…

My wife went to our attached bathroom to clean herself. I slumped down on the side of my bed and played with my phone.

I saw some notifications. Oh, Pei Ying texted me back!!!

“Hello sir…you both are too loudly liao…” Pei Ying sent, along with a rolling eyes emoji.

I slapped my forehead. Oh my god… what is this… I was worried if she could hear us… but I thought there was a chance she might not…

“Sorry!” I replied and apologized.

Pei Ying read my text and didn’t send me anything back.

———

As my wife drank more sake than me, she was soon asleep and snoring beside me. It was just around 11 PM, which was still very early.

Now that my wife was sleeping soundly, I thought I could casually take a stroll outside to the living room, and perhaps… check things out.

I sat on the sofa and was observing Pei Ying’s room. I couldn’t tell if she was asleep already or not. Then suddenly, she came out!

I was surprised. I said “Hello” awkwardly. She looked at me and didn’t say anything, for a few seconds. Then she just nodded her head and went to the kitchen.

She came back with a dozen of beers and went straight to her room.

“Oh why drink alone, come here and we drink together la,” I asked her, trying to sound as natural and casual as possible.

She looked at me, and she suddenly seemed to be very angry.

“If you wanna drink with me, then come to my room,” she said sternly.

“Errr…I think in the living room is more… appropriate…?” I was a bit confused.

The word "appropriate" seemed to have set her off. She was outright pissed and angry.

“Hello sir, you are very funny huh,” she said furiously. She was hugging all the cans of beer in her arms and stormed towards me.

“You think I enjoy meddling in one of my best friend’s marriage?? 我不是这种人 lor (I am not this kind of person). Yesterday night, I asked if you want to go back to your room, 你自己不要走 (you yourself didn’t want to). Then after that, you just left like you regret already.” She hissed angrily, although she did keep her voice down.

I was utterly shocked.

“Then today morning you just asked if I wanna watch movie with you? And then suddenly you asked me to join dinner with Rachel! Hello, you make me very confused you know!” She continued her angry rant.

“Err…” I tried to say something but I didn’t get the chance to correct her that it was my wife who asked her for dinner, I didn’t even know beforehand. She just cut me off.

“I was like ok lor I go to dinner with you two, then when we got back home, you purposely had sex with her until so damn loud, 怕死我不知道这样 (intentionally wanted me to know)! Now, now you ask me to drink with you, in the living room so that it's appropriate?” She was furious, her eyes were wide open.

Despite I was overwhelmed with her frustration, as a man I couldn’t help but notice she was still wearing the same singlet as yesterday, with no bras, her slightly visible cleavage and her tits shook violently as she was scolding me.

“I am not the kind of person who enjoys going around messing up other people’s marriage ok, especially not to my good friend! 你要的话,你自己来我房间 (if you want it, you come to my room)! It is your decision, not mine, ok!” She continued to hiss.

“I don’t have time to play this mind game of yours. If you want to drink, come to my room yourself, 你自己想清楚你要什么! (you think carefully about what you want for yourself)” she finished her rant and stormed back to her room. Her buttocks jiggled seductively as she took every step as heavily as possible.

I was absolutely, totally stunned. I was confounded.

I thought to myself - I think I know why her husband got into an argument with her already… Pei Ying is a crazy bitch…fucking hell...but Pei Ying is also a very sexy, very sexy, very hot, weird crazy bitch…

Did she even know what she was talking about just now???

Sigh, it doesn't matter…what matters now is...should I go to her room??? Or, what do I actually want???

To Be Continued
Old 28-06-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
Non commercial CIM is the best feeling..
YOU ARE GOD DAMN RIGHT
Old 28-06-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
awesome story, u should be writing a book instead and surely one of the best seller 👍👍👍👍
Thank you! So glad that you enjoy my writing!
Old 28-06-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
emh31 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I might be wrong, but it sounds as if Pei Ying is pissed cos to her, TS is sending mixed signals while she is a straight talker.

Very rare for women to be straight talker; usually they are experts at playing mind games.
Old 28-06-2023, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Reminds me of this:

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 28-06-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

i hope this is a true story cos it is really exciting
Old 29-06-2023, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

Go go go... time to score a goal
Old 29-06-2023, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 11
alextcc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalextcc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
i hope this is a true story cos it is really exciting
true or not still exciting haha
Old 29-06-2023, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 8
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!

Overtime to satisfy two woman! Don't forget to bring the cover..
Old 29-06-2023, 12:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
rabbitgen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

more updates.
Old 29-06-2023, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apiasap View Post
Overtime to satisfy two woman! Don't forget to bring the cover..
and the best is both women know each other, it is really playing with fire
Old 29-06-2023, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future
Talking Re: When Your Wife’s Friend Lives In Your House

up your pts for you

i think you know by now this lady is a red flag...WARNING - her skills are toxic for you...

Last edited by fwchong; 29-06-2023 at 01:25 PM.
Old 29-06-2023, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

In most of the time, we know such fire should be avoided but when the temptation is high and the lady is offering herself all the way out, hard to resist. But hell..the lady will not be just your FB but will burn you with her one day. Play with care.
Old 29-06-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucaslegend View Post

“You think I enjoy meddling in one of my best friend’s marriage?? 我不是这种人 lor (I am not this kind of person).

“I am not the kind of person who enjoys going around messing up other people’s marriage ok, especially not to my good friend! 你要的话,你自己来我房间 (if you want it, you come to my room)! It is your decision, not mine, ok!” She continued to hiss.

Did she even know what she was talking about just now???
She knows what she wants bro. She wants SEX. many many SEX with her best friend's man. Maybe one of her bucket list items la. Help her fulfill lor.
Old 29-06-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9892 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice share bro, please continue soon!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1