The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2008, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold
Re: Share your sadfuck thaigirl stories here

Pai seh, not master lah :P

Just had the opportunity to see things from the other side of the glass.
Old 22-12-2008, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaYen View Post
Pai seh, not master lah :P

Just had the opportunity to see things from the other side of the glass.
only one who have gone through it can see both sides of the glass ...
and only a master can do that ....
Old 22-12-2008, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk88 View Post
since she dun want the money that she reserve to have it, so i buy for her the gucci bag lor....

End Dec ~ Batam/TP (Looking for kakis)
bro tony, how any kaki to batam? can consider me?ehhehehe buy only can go for one nite leh....
Still very generous. Gucci bag at least a few hundred SGD also wor.

Have no time to liase with Batam bros yet. Me planning for 2D/1N mission only. Between 25-31st Dec. You into ceweks meh?
Old 22-12-2008, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 23
Charmaine is one of the Best!Charmaine is one of the Best!Charmaine is one of the Best!

Is this a new sadfuck thread meant to replace the old one in preparation for the new year ahead?

I've not much experience to speak of, but I offer what I can based on what I have learned from forummers here as well as my own take on relationships with Thai WLs:-

- She's not going to be truthful 100% of the time. It's not an WL thing; it's merely a Thai thing. They're going to be talking about everything under the sun with their family, friends and relatives, but not going to share everything with you. Live with it.

- Thai WLs are extraordinary actresses. They do this for a living and every ounce of their energy is going to go into making sure they get as much business as possible.

- If you think your girl is unique, special, one-of-a-kind, you might be right, but chances are you will be more than wrong. They're all the same in one way or another. Like what experiences forummers have said before me, the more Thai girls you meet, the more you would tend to agree with this statement. It's just like Singapore girls - aren't they all the same? Long straight hair, heavy make-up, Mango top, Levi's jeans or demure flare skirt, heels, sweet cute bag, demanding (sometimes even aggressive), listens to Chinese pop and watches cheesy Taiwanese / Korean soap operas, but ultimately what separates one from the other? Precious little.

I'm currently in a relationship with a WL and she's about as truthful as she can get, but still I'm skeptical even after so long. It's just part of the deal. If you can't deal with it, then it's best not to start at all.

Good luck!
Old 22-12-2008, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post

Have no time to liase with Batam bros yet. Me planning for 2D/1N mission only. Between 25-31st Dec. You into ceweks meh?
WAH Bro Tony, u now also venture until Batam, these few weeks travelling all over asia, got much jet lag?

btw is Batam happening on NYE ah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmaine View Post
Is this a new sadfuck thread meant to replace the old one in preparation for the new year ahead?

I've not much experience to speak of, but I offer what I can based on what I have learned from forummers here as well as my own take on relationships with Thai WLs:-

- She's not going to be truthful 100% of the time. It's not an WL thing; it's merely a Thai thing. They're going to be talking about everything under the sun with their family, friends and relatives, but not going to share everything with you. Live with it.

- Thai WLs are extraordinary actresses. They do this for a living and every ounce of their energy is going to go into making sure they get as much business as possible.

- If you think your girl is unique, special, one-of-a-kind, you might be right, but chances are you will be more than wrong. They're all the same in one way or another. Like what experiences forummers have said before me, the more Thai girls you meet, the more you would tend to agree with this statement. It's just like Singapore girls - aren't they all the same? Long straight hair, heavy make-up, Mango top, Levi's jeans or demure flare skirt, heels, sweet cute bag, demanding (sometimes even aggressive), listens to Chinese pop and watches cheesy Taiwanese / Korean soap operas, but ultimately what separates one from the other? Precious little.

I'm currently in a relationship with a WL and she's about as truthful as she can get, but still I'm skeptical even after so long. It's just part of the deal. If you can't deal with it, then it's best not to start at all.

Good luck!
actually IMHO though i agree that there r many good actresses n gold-diggers out there, but looking at it on a neutral ground, on the other hand we also need to take a step back n reflect at ourself too by putting into their shoes...we might have high demands and insecure feelings abt their heart but they too have nothing for security from us only with our words or mouth, small actions or maybe extravangant spending on material goods but if ur talking abt a long distance relationship resulting in a lifelong partner while probably half the time she wont be seeing u, she would still need to make the best of her world n not spending her life like a idiot in an empty room all by herself...wat would u do if u have a gf tat travel overseas alot and probably u only get to see her once a mth or once in 3mths, would u be out socializimg with friends and girls or u will wait everyday at home till she comes back?
until maybe when ur married n staying together in a same country with a stable income tats about to bring up a family, i think noone boy or girl would actually commit full 100% into a relationship esp if ur thinking of a long dist. lifelong relationship.
its easy for us to say yea she the one for me i love her fulheartedly n faithfully and i wanna marry her but is she prepared to leave her friends n family behind to come live with u and wat is she gonna do for living? or if u actually go over to live with her, wat r u going to work to support her unless u have given up ur citizenship or spent donkey years there, guys tat stay n go after a few years are aplentityful there n mostly leaving behind their ilegiitimate child to be cared n brought up by the girl herself...and these girls have friends to advise with their own sadfuck farang/overseas bf stories too...so we also cant blame them for being fearful n tryin to find the best of all worlds too...they might be WLs but if fate plays otherwise i bet any WL would rather spend their time at home with u together looking after children if choice is given
jus my two bowls of somtam...
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 22-12-2008, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Kiko_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
jus my two bowls of somtam...
I like som tam alot, yum yum.... especially issan som tam very spicy
Old 23-12-2008, 04:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko_ View Post
I like som tam alot, yum yum.... especially issan som tam very spicy
the more spicier the better
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 23-12-2008, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 23
Charmaine is one of the Best!Charmaine is one of the Best!Charmaine is one of the Best!

Issan som tam is unbelievably spicy. I took a sip once and spent the next 10 minutes trying to find my tongue. I had to smile my way through the meal as I didn't want to be all farang and comment about the food but resorted to taking a break to the bathroom to rinse my mouth halfway through dinner - it was that bad!
Old 23-12-2008, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 17
bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

To me as good as given her the money just that she dun take it,so in return give the bag and other thing too...i did give her to choose which one(money or gift) since she dun want the money so she decided to take the gift lor...also she like the gucci bag....
True to speak, she very GFE to me....
As for cewek, me never been to batam for so long liao.

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 12-01-2009, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ThailandRanger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today finally ended my sadfuck relationship with my thai puying. So far tried to break up at least 8 times liao machiam but this time really over(i hope). Play tug o war for 3 month liao really damn sian, mentally emotionally and financially. To share my experience, the girl may really love u, but will love money even more. Most of them come from poor families so see money very big. If u wan the girl to be faithful, gotta stay with them in thailand, if 1 stay in thailand 1 sg, chances of tao jiak very high. Their work is easy money, just open legs got few thousand baht liao. So when they run out of cash, to them theres always an easy solution to maintain their current lifestyle. The girl may not want to take ur money to show that they stay with u not cus of money, but when they run out of cash, expect them to go back work.
Some more jialat one got a few sponsors and still go work. Like this girl working in bacarra as those stand outside to jio customers in. Got 2 singapore police boyfriends sponsor her to stop work, but everynite still go back with customers. Anyway congratulations to me! ranger finally find his way out of jungle liao yay!
Old 12-01-2009, 05:31 AM
Samster

Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk88 View Post
As for cewek, me never been to batam for so long liao.
So did you went to Batam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThailandRanger View Post
Anyway congratulations to me! ranger finally find his way out of jungle liao yay!
Anyway you'll get the hang of it after a few times of trial and error. Just move on and cherish your carefree lifestyle and freedom. When have tirak very difficult to come out and cheong.
Old 12-01-2009, 05:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ThailandRanger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So did you went to Batam?

Anyway you'll get the hang of it after a few times of trial and error. Just move on and cherish your carefree lifestyle and freedom. When have tirak very difficult to come out and cheong.
Wah still after a few times of trial and error ah ? 1 time enuff liao. Few more times i die liao. i not like u leh. so much money, got trouble can wear armor and fly away lol.
Old 12-01-2009, 05:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThailandRanger View Post
Wah still after a few times of trial and error ah ? 1 time enuff liao. Few more times i die liao. i not like u leh. so much money, got trouble can wear armor and fly away lol.
Shh... Don't like that say. I'm not rich. The real CASH KING is lurking around hor.

On a serious note. Unless you quit cheonging. Otherwise once in a blue moon you'll be smitten by a WL even if you practise the "Pay, Fuck and Forget" rule. Then the whole cycle continues again. Just trust only 10% of what they tell you. You'll sleep better at night.
Old 13-01-2009, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

If while fucking around, you start to fall for a WL, it can only mean one thing.

You're not fucking enough different women. Quit going back for the same one. Remember: Save your soul. Fuck around.

:P
Old 14-01-2009, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaYen View Post
If while fucking around, you start to fall for a WL, it can only mean one thing.

You're not fucking enough different women. Quit going back for the same one. Remember: Save your soul. Fuck around.

:P
Hahahahaha very true. By the way any followups with your Inthamara girl? Read your post some time ago.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1