The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2005, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1223 / Power: 23
nokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud ofnokia8888 has much to be proud of
Sex toy shop locations?

Hey bros..would like to enquire the locations of these shops.
Understand there is one at lucky plaza. Any others?
Old 27-08-2005, 06:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1116 / Power: 0
ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25
Re: Sex toy shop locations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokia8888
Hey bros..would like to enquire the locations of these shops.
Understand there is one at lucky plaza. Any others?
Nowsadays these shops are getting common man.......there are 2 shops in GL, orchard there are 2 to 3 shops.....and even nearby neighbour also have......soon or later, it will flow the whole singapore.
Old 27-08-2005, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 20
durex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud of

Chinatown point level three,near the dancing school there,agree think now a days getting more liao
Old 27-08-2005, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1490 / Power: 22
Siong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud of

There is also 1 at bugis, just behind the 4 face buddha.
Best of all, there will be a Sexpo coming up this coming Nov. There, you will find almost all those toys you heard of.

Waiting List:Ah Rat, shengge, ultra007, daryl76, iscalio85, HaiLokSan, nism088, fcukger, Monday_Blue
Old 27-08-2005, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 22
singlun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to all

There's one in Bugis Village also...near the bee Cheng Hiang(opp Bugis Junction). The shop's excat location is on the 2nd floor of the pasar malam's new building.U have to find your way up...Many 77th Streets' type of shops there on the 2nd floor, and a tattoo parlour...the sex-shop is somewhere on the 2nd floor...walk around and you will find it...(saw a babe inside last time..think is the staff)
Old 27-08-2005, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 21
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siong2
There is also 1 at bugis, just behind the 4 face buddha.
Best of all, there will be a Sexpo coming up this coming Nov. There, you will find almost all those toys you heard of.
[/COLOR]
that shop have been shifted to second floor liao...near the escalator....

Please give me 5 star rating if u like my posting, thanks.
Old 28-08-2005, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Compact deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think I saw one at holland village.
Old 28-08-2005, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1823 / Power: 23
daryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant future

thought we just saw the 老板娘 of the sex shop in Geylang in the New Paper last sunday??? should have given the location of the shop oredi
Old 28-08-2005, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by daryl76
thought we just saw the 老板娘 of the sex shop in Geylang in the New Paper last sunday??? should have given the location of the shop oredi
I heard she has been offered short time by old men. That shows that she still got sex appeal mah.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 28-08-2005, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 21
lesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of light

1) Lucky Chinatown have one.

2) Johor Bahru's Holiday Plaza also have one. Its at the back lane....

3) Other places had been mentioned by the bros here.

The DSC Clinic
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Saturdays from 1 to 4 pm and Wednesdays from 6.30 to 8pm.
Contact number 62540212

My CIRCUMCISM Experience --> http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=26290
Old 28-08-2005, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

A few stalls in the back lane of Desker road also sells sex toys. U may wanna check it out and compare the prices.
Old 28-08-2005, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1823 / Power: 23
daryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz
I heard she has been offered short time by old men. That shows that she still got sex appeal mah.
issit??? offered ah??? she dun appeal to me though, heehee but i read tat an Ang Moh actually jio her for ONS though
Old 28-08-2005, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 21
Steed 4 is one of the Best!Steed 4 is one of the Best!Steed 4 is one of the Best!

There's one at Peninsula Plaza level 4(i think)just next to the escalator.Went there one day just to recce.Stepped inside,there's two salesgirls.One directly approached me and introduced me the things there.She talked openly without paiseh..don't know what to buy....Paiseh not buying anything,just bought a Cock Ring.... Tried it on my G/F...Wow seems she love it.....
Old 28-08-2005, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
friendlyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think there is one more at Peace Centre, gound floor. Never go inside before so do not know what kind of toys they offer..
Old 29-08-2005, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by daryl76
issit??? offered ah??? she dun appeal to me though, heehee but i read tat an Ang Moh actually jio her for ONS though
There's one at the old woodlands center. Heartland area.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1