The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2009, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 17
rocksoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
for they like to wade in the pool and so ..
I love to watch them swimming, always a few taking a dip, quite often with a couple of kids around also .. but mine somehow were always scared of the water, or too shy. Fresh from the province :-)
Old 10-12-2009, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Now that is one less stupid cheongster enjoying himself. He bypassed the bar by throwing cash and enjoyed the moment. No share for the bar. Cos the bar do have a money shower thingie but with their vouchers that you buy and the girls encash. Discounted of cos. I not angry with him but I happy to see his happiness and its his money. For me, I can only admit that I am not his league and if I am to be judged alongside him, I admit being a kuriput and probably that's not a bar for me. A happy kuriput is better then a poor celebrity.
Note: Kuriput means Stingy in tagalog.
Then i'm oso a kuriput
How i miss AC....

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 10-12-2009, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
I saw a marine ring the bell, not once, but twice, in Atlantis, and then it dawned on him that he didn't have money for bar fine .. when he was sheepishly leaving, the girls were insisting he stay back or come again tomorrow ..
etsys: Welcome to the chat. Glad you joined in and shared your experiences.
I guess what added to his money shortage is that after paying the bill he found out he was very short on funds when he thought he budgeted correctly when he arrived at the bar. Probably his bill container was padded with extra 20% more lady drink chits and bcos he was set up in that celebrity mood, its too shameful to question discrepancies. Worse is if he been hit with double lady drinks instead of singles. How to say NO when you think with your little head?
Old 10-12-2009, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxi69 View Post
Then i'm oso a kuriput
How i miss AC....
Brother, I working very hard to support my Dec 23 trip. Lets get out of the house quick. Less taxis now on road and peak hour coming soon. Mai tooo.
Old 10-12-2009, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocksoff View Post
I love to watch them swimming, always a few taking a dip, quite often with a couple of kids around also .. but mine somehow were always scared of the water, or too shy. Fresh from the province :-)
Yah I heard u went with her back to her province for some R & R
Old 10-12-2009, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Brother, I working very hard to support my Dec 23 trip. Lets get out of the house quick. Less taxis now on road and peak hour coming soon. Mai tooo.
Haha......
Ya ya...i'm working hard 4 my Jan trip too.

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 10-12-2009, 04:34 PM
Samster

inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Gosh, when did you peep into my account books? You seem to know my daily transactions when I am in AC. Actually for me is hotel 700, bf 1,200 (or 3 sneak outs a day), tips 300 (if barfined n LT). But I still use about $1000 for a 7 day trip with rest of money going towards sponsoring a child's education, donations to needy and celebrating birthdays.
Realise now I have a lot to learn on how to stretch my peso...I can probably manage a budget of $1K for a 7 day trip but not with sponsoring, donations, etc
Old 10-12-2009, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by inluv07 View Post
Yah I heard u went with her back to her province for some R & R
Whaaa can't move my ass someone finds out
Province was lovely, I'll go back there ..
Old 10-12-2009, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 16
OodN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Etsys, the brotha from manila and all others, greetings

You lucky "basterds" all get to cheong angeles soon while I'm still stuck in sillypore. Enjoy. Hope to join you guys (if you don't mind a kuriput in your midst) once I find sometime in my busy schedule.

If I remember, my past trips averaged S$100 a night or around (Peso 3,000) max including a roof over my head, food, drinks and company of course.
Old 11-12-2009, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Whaaa can't move my ass someone finds out
Province was lovely, I'll go back there ..
No wonder I didn't see u in AC in Nov

My experience in the province was only so so...I hate the flies & miss some creature comforts like aircond to sleep
Old 11-12-2009, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by inluv07 View Post
My experience in the province was only so so...I hate the flies & miss some creature comforts like aircond to sleep
It wasn't too hot, rain showers every few hours. And the entire family (including about a million cute cousins) were making me feel welcome. I bought a case of beer and a bottle of rum, and gave my girl 1000 peso for her transport. And paid for things like motorbike rides while we were there.
Old 11-12-2009, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
It wasn't too hot, rain showers every few hours. And the entire family (including about a million cute cousins) were making me feel welcome. I bought a case of beer and a bottle of rum, and gave my girl 1000 peso for her transport. And paid for things like motorbike rides while we were there.
Send some cute cousins my way mate

I went to province in June. Hot hot hot..but hey their hospitality was second to none. They did everything possible to make it more bearable (was sweating non-stop & face like beetroot) taking out all 3 fans and blasting them...felt crappy that I was being a burden...so I bought 1 case of SM & 1 case of Red Horse which made many happy ...out of the woodwork came her "uncles". Her dad & brothers became less inhibited & started talking to me about almost anything after downing a few bottles of RH which they love so much . Went to the market the next day, bought a dozen fishes, veggies, food stuff, her mum and sis cooked...had a feast
Old 12-12-2009, 03:19 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

CebuAir promotion SG to Clark for Sgd$59 is now on. Grab your tickets asap. Selling out fast.
Old 12-12-2009, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 22
jgw is one of the Best!jgw is one of the Best!jgw is one of the Best!

Do you guys have problem booking cebu pacific ticket online? Im a local and have tried booking online with a variety of locally issued visa/mastercard over 10 times in the last few months including today but Iam unable to complete booking at the last stage. Don't they accept singapore banks issued credit cards? Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
CebuAir promotion SG to Clark for Sgd$59 is now on. Grab your tickets asap. Selling out fast.
Old 12-12-2009, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 16
rs07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the promotion of $59 by cebu pacific is from which date and month? i sit return and inclusive taxes?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread