The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-02-2017, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=13278559

Been visiting her since the days where she is known as "Ya Tou"

A true SYT. Topless massage. The only downside is her boobs. But she has a beautiful ass and nice nipples.

RTM her countless times. At least once a month. Never encounter cutting of corners before. All sessions are 100% from her.

However she is saying that she may be RTC soon because lack of business.

To me she is a gem, very playful and seductive girl with a decent massage skill. Hoping this MR will re-call and help her with business. Letting her to continue to stay in Singapore.

Last edited by ZhangXiaoFan; 12-02-2017 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Adding 1 more point. Nude to topless
Old 12-02-2017, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!

Similar feeling. Dont feel safe in massage parlour
Old 12-02-2017, 03:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
orangepeach deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros new here. Dunno can ask ornot pai seh if cannot.Can ask if there is a detailed guide and FAQ about going to MLs? Like how to book and what to expect of their sop. Then what happens if i shoot too easily cuz 1st time ar. What if i shoot when she massaging me halfway?What happens nex? Sry ah bros hope you all dont mind newbie asking here
Old 12-02-2017, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

To the person who zapped me 9 points for freely speaking, as we are all supposed to be able to do, here yer go, a repost of my post....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
To the ex boyfriend... all I can say is this. Be a man!

As relationships go, things can sour and end. Why threaten to air your dirty laundry in public? Have some integrity la... Delete your recent posts about this, cease further elaboration and leave the issue where it should be left.... in private.
Aiyo, points mean nothing now la... Yawnz... Zapping these days like damn childish... No effect but like want to action.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 12-02-2017 at 03:51 PM.
Old 12-02-2017, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangepeach View Post
Hello bros new here. Dunno can ask ornot pai seh if cannot.Can ask if there is a detailed guide and FAQ about going to MLs? Like how to book and what to expect of their sop. Then what happens if i shoot too easily cuz 1st time ar. What if i shoot when she massaging me halfway?What happens nex? Sry ah bros hope you all dont mind newbie asking here
Selection Process:

After you find the ML you want, see how many HJ they give you, and price, and what not. Check the MR on the compilation for reference. Compare the latest "good review" and the latest "bad review", then check the previous postings for the bros that posted the "good" and the "bad" and determine for yourself if you can trust their MR.

Booking via Text/WeChat/Call:

Bookings are usually booked 1 or 2 days in advance, some can even book same day because no business. Note thou, very few these days need 2 days in advance already as business is bad. Only one particular ML needs almost 1 week in advance as she's very popular amongst SBF chiongsters.

You can use this as a gauge also if your ML will be good or not. Good means many return customers, means harder to book. However got some ML are very free one, but they will still make you wait a day or two as a new customer, so that you think they are some hidden gem AP (Ang Pai/红牌), so that when you post MR for them you will talk about how packed their schedule is and how lucky you are so as to give the general impression they are hard to book.

After you contact them, then wait for their reply. Please use a prepaid SIM if you don't want your personal line to be tracked or spammed one way or another.

Booking Confirmation:

If you are a new bird, they will usually post your number in some WeChat group ask if your number got problem or not. If no problem, they still might or might not reply you depending on their mood and whether they find you too rude in the way you text or not.

Once booking confirmed, they will give you a general address, either condo or massage shop. If you have qualms about going to massage shop, ask them first if it's massage shop. Go about 5-10 minutes before your booked timing.

Actual Day:

PLEASE DO NOT GO IN DIRECTLY TO THE ADDRESS THEY GIVE AS IT IS A 100% FAKE ADDRESS.
Please do not talk to any security guard asking them how to go to the address given or ask them where to park.

Quote:
Be smart about what is considered discrete and don't loiter around outside.

Don't be blur like some bros who stand infront of condo gate and call or come 10-20 minutes early and walk up and down the condo gate until time's up then "suddenly remember the code to their house" and go press gate combi key.

It sounds silly the way I describe it, but when you see it in real life, you will find it 10 times sillier.
Wait somewhere discretely and text or call them telling them you have arrived. If you want, you can also give them a general description of what you are wearing so they can ID you easier.

Once they have successfully IDed you and checked that you have no one following, provided you are not wearing your policeman uniform, and you do not look like the long lost brother of blacklisted bros whose pictures they circulate, they will give you the correct address and instructions on how to find their apartment.

After you reach their apartment floor, just go to the door and open it. Usually it's already opened for you or just knock lightly and they will open it for you. Do not press the doorbell as some doorbells are so loud they alert the entire floor.

Rejection and Payment Matters:

After you see how she look like, before anything starts, if not gam, just politely make up some excuse like you forgot to bring money, you enter wrong apartment, or you booked wrong girl. If they ask for rejection money, refuse and just leave, then come here post and warn us about it.

If gam, and you about to proceed, some will ask for money upfront, this is your warning bell about the service level you will get, and most seasoned bros here would just leave. Give half first if you still keen to proceed and the rest after the deed, if they are not agreeable even to that, then just leave and don't waste your time.

Usually they collect payment after everything is over, but they won't outright ask as they want to be polite and leave a favorable impression. You are however expected to pay before you leave.

Fun Times:

You are expected to shower before and after, either by yourself, or assisted, depending on what they advertised.

At this point, some will ask you if you want 1 or 2 times. Usually 2 times never add extra money one, even for those that advertise as one time, after your 2nd visit they will provide 2 times FOC. Key word is "usually". If you think you cannot tahan or will let go early, then opt for 2 times.

For 1st HJ, if I cannot come within 5-10 minutes, usually I will ask them to forget it and just go to massage and finish with the HJ later. Many bros also find it hard to come on 1st HJ especially if they just straight away rub and tug without building up some intimacy via the "massage" portion, so no shame in that. Some ML for 1st HJ won't strip and will do it fully clothed and only 1 position. 2nd HJ then they give their best effort. So keep that in mind.

For 1 HJ types, once you come, it's over, they hand you your towel and ask you go shower. Some ML will give you a head massage after you shower if time isn't up yet but that's the exception rather than the norm. Some won't even bother and will just sit there play with phone until you shower finish and wait for you to pass them the money then show you the door.

Tipping:

As to tips, depends on yourself. Those 10 dollars add up, I personally don't give unless it's really something special. Save those 10 dollars 11 times and you get to go another time free. Comparatively I've never had an ML gave me free session simply because I gave more tips. Thou some bros have reported getting FJ from some of the hot AP after a few sessions where they pay almost up to double the hour rate and for up to many hours per session. Your mileage will vary, thou I strongly suggest you just save the money.

Before you leave, don't open the door directly. Check your belongings, you don't want to come back for things you left behind. All OK then let the ML open the door. They will check if any neighbours around, or something. Sometimes got some neighbours stand at corridor talk on phone for 30 minutes, you're stuck with the ML till then.

If coast is clear, the ML will let you know, then you exit based on what method the ML ask you to. Sometimes they ask you take the stairs so you don't bump into another bro taking the lift. I personally prefer to take the stairs if it isn't like ten stories up, but some the exit at the bottom is not so simple, so if ML asks you take lift, then you take lift.

Post Massage Field Reports:

Please post a MR about your experience especially if you try a new girl so that other bros here can benefit as per how you benefited. Ratings not really needed as my ten and your ten and another bro's ten are all different. Locations no need to share beyond the basic like is it condo or massage shop, is it clean and if got parking as most seasoned bros here know where all the usual places are already and the police not paying you to do their job anyway.

Warnings:

During your session, please do not share what you've read on whose and whose MR and what which bro said about them. You might think that by sharing they think you're their hero and give you special service, but fifty other bros already done that before you without getting anything free, you're not that special one today.

By sharing info with them, you only play into their hands because they will craft some story and hope you post some nice things about them and come to their defense. Again, it's a business strategy, bad MR doesn't exactly bring good business.

Worse still you post things they tell you and you only, and they find out your nick due to other bros Intel to them, then your personal number becomes identifiable and risk being exposed by other bros here, especially if you didn't take my advice on using a throw away number.

Last edited by faithless; 13-02-2017 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Formatting clean up for easier reading. Removed unnecessary stuff.
Old 12-02-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster (M)

Thank you bro faithless for your very detailed guide. i m sure it will help me alot.You got any to intro for me a newbie?
Old 12-02-2017, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
After you find the ML you want, see how many HJ they give you, and price, and what not.
See the MR on the compilation if you want for reference. Compare the latest "good review" and the latest "bad review".
Then see the previous postings for the ones that posted the "good" and the "bad" and determine for yourself if you can trust their MR.
If can then go make a booking.

Usually MLs start working from 11am onwards. Bookings are usually booked 1 or 2 days in advance, some can even book same day because no business.
Note thou, very few these days need 2 days in advance already as business is bad.
Only one particular ML needs almost 1 week in advance as she's very popular amongst SBF chiongsters.
You can use this as a gauge also if your ML will be good or not lor.
Good means many return customers, means harder to book,
but then got some ML they very free one, but still make you wait a day or two, to make you think they are some hidden gem Ang Pai, so that you will come post nice MR for them.

After you contact them, then wait for their reply.
Please use a prepaid SIM if you don't want your personal line to be tracked or spammed one way or another.
If you are a new bird, they will usually post your number in some WeChat group ask if your number got problem or not.
If no problem, they might or might not reply you depending on what you said.

They will give you a general address. Go about 5-10 minutes before your booked timing.
PLEASE DO NOT GO IN DIRECTLY TO THE ADDRESS THEY GIVE AS IT IS A 100% FAKE ADDRESS.
Please do not talk to any security guard asking them how to go to the address given.

Wait somewhere discretely and text or call them telling them you have arrived.
If you want, you can also give them a general description of what you are wearing so they can ID you easier.
Once they ID you and see you have no one following, and that you not wearing your policeman halloween costume,
and you're not one of the blacklisted bros whose pictures they circulate,
they will give you the correct address and instructions on how to find their apartment.

After you reach their apartment floor, just go to the door and open it,
usually it's already opened for you or just knock lightly they will open.
Do not press the doorbell as some doorbells are so loud they alert the entire floor.

You go in, you see how she look like, if gam continue,
if not gam, just politely make up some excuse like you forgot to bring money, you enter wrong apartment, or you booked wrong girl.
If they ask for rejection money, refuse and just leave, then come here post about it.

If gam, and you about to proceed, some will ask for money upfront,
these you can also just leave, or give half first if you still keen to proceed.
Usually they collect after everything, but they won't outright ask as they want to be polite and leave a favorable impression,
you are however expected to give before you leave.

You are expected to shower before the experience, either by yourself, or assisted, depending on what they advertised.
At this point, some will ask you if you want 1 or 2 times. Usually 2 times never add extra money one,
even those that advertise as one time, after your 2nd visit they will provide 2 times FOC. Key word is "usually".
If you think you cannot tahan, then opt for 2 times. Say you cannot relax with your hard on for the "massage".

For 1st HJ, if I cannot come within 5-10minutes, usually I will ask them to forget it and just go to massage and finish with the HJ later.
Some ML for 1st HJ won't strip and will do it fully clothed and only 1 position. Examples include Hope, and Clearly. So keep that in mind.

For 1 HJ types, once you come, it's over, they hand you your towel and ask you go shower.
Some ML will give you a head massage after you shower if time isn't up yet.
Some won't even bother and will just sit there play with phone until you shower finish and wait for you to pass them the money then show you the door

As to tips, depends on yourself. Those 10 dollars add up, I personally don't give unless it's really something special.
Save those ten dollars 11 times and you get to go another one free.

Before you leave, don't open the door directly. Check your belongings, you don't want to come back for things you left behind.
All OK then let the ML open the door, they will check if any neighbours around, or something.
Sometimes got some neighbours stand at corridor talk on phone for 30minutes, you're stuck with the ML till then.

If coast is clear, the ML will let you know, then you exit based on what method the ML ask you to.
Sometimes they ask you take the stairs so you don't bump into another bro taking the lift.
I personally prefer to take the stairs if it isn't like ten stories up, but some the exit at the bottom is not so simple, so if ML asks you take lift, then you take lift.

Wow...excellent guide
Old 12-02-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Deleted as advised
Old 12-02-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you bro faithless for your very detailed guide. i m sure it will help me alot.You got any to intro for me a newbie?
First post ask for guide.

Second post ask intro to ML.

Third post then ask for what? Discount vouchers?
Old 12-02-2017, 05:44 PM
Samster (M)

Sorry bro Keima if anything offend u . Sry ah juz very blur now cuz newbie
Old 12-02-2017, 06:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
verysexynoob is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Just follow this list lor
https://sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthread.php?t=541440
Old 12-02-2017, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Pai seh, I don't know your taste nor how to recommend to you when my taste and your taste might be different. If I don't eat pork, how to recommend to you the best roast pork?

Many bros here all put their favourites/ex-favourites in their signatures, you can go see which one still working and is your type.

If you look at the list consolidated by Javabeans here, there's all sort of types in T1. Different strokes for different folks. T1 are usually safe bets tried and tested by many bros here.

T2 are a mix of 1) new and untested but favourable MRs from some bros, and 2) a few tried and tested but quality dropped from T1.

Those that have MR from 2014/2015 and early 2016 and still stuck or now drop to T2, I think you can avoid as a newbie as they surely will eat you by overcharging and under delivering.

When you visit, some can tell if you are a new bird the moment you enter by the way you speak or by certain blur actions you do. Some MLs love new birds like you because new birds are clueless and they can either eat you (bao jia/包吃) as stated above, or some will kum cheng (感情) you to make you feel special and make you keep returning and buying shit for them and give them pocket money. Please don't fall for all these tricks.

Not all MLs are bad thou. Some MLs will even treat you better if they know you are new bird as new birds are less demanding and are more gentle, but they will draw the line at KCing you. In the end, they are also out to entice you to return more often with max GFE so you will return to them the moment you encounter a bad ML as you will likely recall the good experience you had with them compared to the bad MLs.

Remember that these GFE/KC are necessary from their point of view as a business as they depend on repeat customers.

Leave your baggage at the door, and when you pay before you leave, remember at the end of the day, that it's a money only transaction no matter what they allow you to do to them or how special they make you feel.

Last edited by faithless; 13-02-2017 at 10:23 AM.
Old 12-02-2017, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 15
Antitai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Pai seh, I don't know your taste.

Many bros here all put their favourites/ex-favourites in their signatures, you can go see which one still working and is your type.

If you look at the list consolidated by Javabeans here, there's all sort of types in T1.
Different strokes for different folks. T1 are usually safe bets tried and tested by many bros here.

T2 are a mix of 1) new and untested but favourable MRs from some bros,
and 2) a few tried and tested but quality dropped from T1.
Those that have MR from 2014/2015 and early 2016 and still stuck or now drop to T2,
I think you can avoid as a newbie as they surely will eat you by overcharging and under delivering.

When you visit, some can tell you are a new bird the moment you enter by the way you speak or certain actions you do.
Some MLs love new birds like you because they can either eat you (bao jia/包吃) as above, or some will kum cheng (感情) you to make you feel special and
make you keep returning and buying shit for them and give them pocket money. Please don't fall for all these tricks.

Not all MLs are bad thou. Some MLs will even treat you better if they know you are new bird, but they will draw the line at KCing you.
In the end, they are also out to entice you to return more often with max GFE so you will return to them the moment
you encounter a bad ML as you will likely recall the good experience you had with them compared to the bad ML,

Remember that these GFE/KC are necessary from their point of view as a business as they depend on repeat customers.
Leave your baggage at the door, and when you pay before you leave, remember at the end of the day,
that it's a money only transaction no matter what they allow you to do to them or how special they make you feel.
Good teacher, patiently teach newbie
Old 12-02-2017, 07:15 PM
Samster (M)

Thank you bro verysexynoob. Will follow the list

Quote:
Pai seh, I don't know your taste.

If you look at the list consolidated by Javabeans here, there's all sort of types in T1.
Different strokes for different folks. T1 are usually safe bets tried and tested by many bros here.

T2 are a mix of 1) new and untested but favourable MRs from some bros,
and 2) a few tried and tested but quality dropped from T1.
Those that have MR from 2014/2015 and early 2016 and still stuck or now drop to T2,
I think you can avoid as a newbie as they surely will eat you by overcharging and under delivering.

When you visit, some can tell you are a new bird the moment you enter by the way you speak or certain actions you do.
Some MLs love new birds like you because they can either eat you (bao jia/包吃) as above, or some will kum cheng (感情) you to make you feel special and
make you keep returning and buying shit for them and give them pocket money. Please don't fall for all these tricks.

Not all MLs are bad thou. Some MLs will even treat you better if they know you are new bird, but they will draw the line at KCing you.
In the end, they are also out to entice you to return more often with max GFE so you will return to them the moment
you encounter a bad ML as you will likely recall the good experience you had with them compared to the bad ML,

Leave your baggage at the door, and when you pay before you leave, remember at the end of the day,
that it's a money only transaction no matter what they allow you to do to them or how special they make you feel.
Thank you bro faithless yet again. Didnt know the list is by "tiers" Yes i will rmb that it is only a money only transaction Thank you bro faithless
Old 12-02-2017, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
To the ex boyfriend... all I can say is this. Be a man!

As relationships go, things can sour and end. Why threaten to air your dirty laundry in public? Have some integrity la... Delete your recent posts about this, cease further elaboration and leave the issue why it should be left.... in private.
Anyway was bored and kaypoh so went to check out some of the ex bf's posts...absolutely brilliant in covering his tracks when talking in another thread like 'which ML gives sex or raw'...and he covered his track well when talking about cassie. He still seemed active in visiting MLs..maybe also a distraction..but for who?

But since you were good in covering then should continue, and not let anger get the better of you and come here talking crap. You probably thought you are boasting but you just made yourself looked stupid over an ML, divorced and abortion twice??? And after all that, she still have to come out to work for money..

Sorry, ML are still humans to me too, so I get a little emo. I don't want to judge but bringing all these crap into the threads just get me angry. Keep it simple Play and forget once they leave our shores. It is ok to be friends with them, after all they are humans and are here to pleasure us when paid. Different levels of relationship gets different experience. But once you cross the line, you cannot blame anyone else but your stupid self. They didn't put a knife on your throat forcing you to do anything else. It takes two hands to clap.

That's all I have to say. It's a service we pay, so stick to that if you cannot handle your emotions.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1