The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-05-2017, 02:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ww888 View Post
Chanced upon this thread 8 months ago. Read many MRs consolidated by bro JavaBeans and stories that got me interested to experience it myself. Before that I have never visited any ML or massage parlour. Unfortunately the beginner's guide by bro Faithless was not yet available back then, so I had to fumble alone, which made the entire process kind of exciting. Thought of sharing my experience...
Great sharing. And yes, I can understand the thrill and excitement of making initial visits to the world of paid sex -- whether FL or ML...... I can still remember my first visits.... but that was many, many years ago. I still indulge in this hobby though nowadays, my visits are confined to a few favorites... and yes, really good ones are very hard to find.
Old 08-05-2017, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Duplicate post....
Old 08-05-2017, 04:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
PSA: My advice to bros who have visited Mi Mi (SBC) or Xiao Man (SLG) recently for BBBJ to go get themselves checked for yeast infections or thrush. I've only visited these 2 one time each recently in the past two weeks and I discovered I have symptoms of thrush a couple of days ago.

As proof that I have visited them, they are both in the same building, different unit, with Mi Mi on 2nd floor and Xiao Man on third. Unit number is just 1 digit difference.
How likely this shit can be transferred from mouth to penis, penis to another mouth, mouth to another penis?

This is quite a concern because there are only few same mouths here our penises are sharing. If it spreads, it can be real fast...
Old 08-05-2017, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Hi bro did you get it from them? Have you seen a doctor? This is serious issue I visited Xiao man quite some time back too. Sigh

Quote:
PSA: My advice to bros who have visited Mi Mi (SBC) or Xiao Man (SLG) recently for BBBJ to go get themselves checked for yeast infections or thrush. I've only visited these 2 one time each recently in the past two weeks and I discovered I have symptoms of thrush a couple of days ago.

As proof that I have visited them, they are both in the same building, different unit, with Mi Mi on 2nd floor and Xiao Man on third. Unit number is just 1 digit difference.
Old 08-05-2017, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 10
RedBee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguy.com/ai-ni-massage/

had a session with Aini 2 days ago. good looks, good body, allowed roaming for most part of her body. got lots of fun with her, don't know if it's due to our age or she's very fun-loving.

1 hour definitely passed very quickly and planning for another session with her soon. hopefully can get 2 hour this time
Old 08-05-2017, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 14
blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!

Quote:

Was quite stun when i saw this posting as mimi is my regular. Immediately google what the f**k is yeast infection and thrust. Lucky it is juz a common infection within the vagina. *wiping the sweat frm my head* it seems to cause itchingness and normally will recover within a week.

Bro faithless, it seems that unless u rub ur penis to their vagina, it shldnt have spread out. (Nt sure if i'm right on this though)
Old 08-05-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by blove View Post
Was quite stun when i saw this posting as mimi is my regular. Immediately google what the f**k is yeast infection and thrust. Lucky it is juz a common infection within the vagina. *wiping the sweat frm my head* it seems to cause itchingness and normally will recover within a week.

Bro faithless, it seems that unless u rub ur penis to their vagina, it shldnt have spread out. (Nt sure if i'm right on this though)
i think what he means is the infection inside their mouth...oral thrush
Old 08-05-2017, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

I read somewhere that about 75 per cent of women will have vaginal thrush in their lifetime.-very common.
Old 08-05-2017, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Benchwarmer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I visited MiMi 2 weeks ago. Hmmm.. So far nothing on my side. How about other bros? Maybe we can cross check for any signs to have a peace of mind!
Old 08-05-2017, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Just simply use a rubber lah. Else have to take the risk for it, usually that will be the time you want the extra kick.

Anyway, still got possibilities of getting from unclean towels and bedsheets. So many areas possible.

I usually see whether the ML practices good hygiene. These two are ok leh, judging from my visits, dry towels, reasonably clean bathrooms and beds. I bring my own rubber lah.

Yeast infection is very common, especially in hot and humid Singapore. If you sweat a lot, it gets worse.
Old 08-05-2017, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Just simply use a rubber lah. Else have to take the risk for it, usually that will be the time you want the extra kick.

Anyway, still got possibilities of getting from unclean towels and bedsheets. So many areas possible.

I usually see whether the ML practices good hygiene. These two are ok leh, judging from my visits, dry towels, reasonably clean bathrooms and beds. I bring my own rubber lah.

Yeast infection is very common, especially in hot and humid Singapore. If you sweat a lot, it gets worse.
http://www.healthline.com/health/mens-health/penile-yeast-infection#overview1

Additional info. Usually counter medicine can treat. Can get yeast infection even without sexual activities, just simply poor hygiene.
Old 08-05-2017, 02:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
WHI7E is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by ww888 View Post
Mo Mo (SLG)
https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=15711269
With all the good reviews, decided to try Mo Mo. Failed a few adhoc bookings, finally booked in advance to get a slot.

Location: Fairly discreet and secure, better for drivers. She is the only ML that ask me to walk all over the area before finally directing me to her unit.
Looks: 8.5/10 Sultry mistress looking SYT with makeup.
Body: 9.5/10 Probably the best hourglass body (with B+ boobs) I have seen so far. Only blemish is that its not so smooth.
Massage: 4/10 What many bros said is true, she can't really massage. She gave me a decent head massage when there was time left though.
Sensual: 10/10 This is where she excels. High playability, quite obliging to reasonable requests. I left a happy man.
GFE: 8/10 Fairly service oriented, I felt comfortable and relaxed with her.
RTM: Yes, if I'm looking for pure sensual.
No Longer at SLG.
Old 08-05-2017, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 8
Aerodime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAerodime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
http://www.healthline.com/health/mens-health/penile-yeast-infection#overview1

Additional info. Usually counter medicine can treat. Can get yeast infection even without sexual activities, just simply poor hygiene.
Try to avoid bareback contact between the nether regions. A lot of diseases can be transmitted.
Old 08-05-2017, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1186 / Power: 17
Thiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud of
MR for the past 2 ML I visited.

Mint
https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=13296977
Looks: 6.5 sweet, young, cheerful looking
Body: 7 I find her body proportion very good. Slim with nice small boobs.
Massage: 6 all I can say is good effort
Sensual: 7 quite playful and knows how to tease. Will always make u come 2 times if u 1st-timer.
Gfe: 7 hmm.. She is good in Gfe, probably cause she in this trade for a good while. But personally, I couldn't connect and find her missing some aura.
Rtm: nope. Only tried for the hype.

Min min
https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=15532955
Location: area G. Didn't notice if she stay alone or not. Shower in her room.
Looks: 7 she has a very natural normal looking face that somehow appeals to me.
Body: 7.5 curvy with nice boobs.
Massage: 7 very different from usual MLs.
Sensual: 7 forgot what she did, only remember playing with her boobs.
Gfe: 6.5 not that bad. Nothing bad about her.
Rtm: unlikely. Averagely good, but still got others to try and favorites to Rtm.

Last edited by Thiek; 08-05-2017 at 09:20 PM. Reason: edit the links properly
Old 08-05-2017, 06:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
WHI7E is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHI7E View Post
No Longer at SLG.