The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-08-2015, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Had a session with the red hot Mint last week but I found the experience to be a bit muted.

It had been a while since I felt so excited about meeting a ML, so much so that my heart was beating very fast while driving over (since I only had one coffee that day, the heart palpitation was not caused by caffeine). I was running late but this lass was very patient.

I was pleased with what I saw when she opened the door. She looks pretty much like her photos (though I think she seems to look better in photos). Everything else went pretty much like what other bros have experienced, the assisted stripping and varied HJ skills. I quite like her look and nubile body, especially her nicely shaped tits and pink nipples (reminds me of the ex-MZ Coco and the just departed Yao Yao. I love this kind of lanky nubile frame). Finished the session off in 69 looking at and enjoying her pink jewel. She was accommodating and even offered to take lesser because I was late. Of course I wouldn't have any of that.

Despite the above, somehow I felt that the GFE as exclaimed by many bros here was lacking. I didn't feel overwhelmed (or maybe my 功力 has leveled up) or KC-ed. My gauge for KC would be that I would probably visit once a week or so, but I don't feel the impulse to make a RTM as of now.

I have to say this is no fault of Mint. It may be just that I engaged her for the first time etc. May indeed try her again to see if the GFE is better. Have fun!
Old 17-08-2015, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 10
bigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
Had a session with the red hot Mint last week but I found the experience to be a bit muted.

Despite the above, somehow I felt that the GFE as exclaimed by many bros here was lacking. I didn't feel overwhelmed (or maybe my 功力 has leveled up) or KC-ed. My gauge for KC would be that I would probably visit once a week or so, but I don't feel the impulse to make a RTM as of now.

I have to say this is no fault of Mint. It may be just that I engaged her for the first time etc. May indeed try her again to see if the GFE is better. Have fun!
Perhaps you have read too much MR of her before your visit and hence had high expectation, and in your mind you are comparing her with another ML
Old 17-08-2015, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 10
bigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Worldwide roaming? Lucky u... She stopped and told me cannot...
Different people have different definition of worldwide roaming
Old 17-08-2015, 11:28 AM
Samster

need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtube99 View Post
Perhaps you have read too much MR of her before your visit and hence had high expectation, and in your mind you are comparing her with another ML
Bro, you may be right. Hahaha. Too many MRs, too warped an expectation. Like I said, my experience has nothing to do with her not doing enough.
Old 17-08-2015, 12:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Diehard88 Diehard88

Quote:

It had been a while since I felt so excited about meeting a ML, so much so that my heart was beating very fast while driving over (since I only had one coffee that day, the heart palpitation was not caused by caffeine). I was running late but this lass was very patient.

I was pleased with what I saw when she opened the door. She looks pretty much like her photos (though I think she seems to look better in photos). Everything else went pretty much like what other bros have experienced, the assisted stripping and varied HJ skills. I quite like her look and nubile body, especially her nicely shaped tits and pink nipples (reminds me of the ex-MZ Coco and the just departed Yao Yao. I love this kind of lanky nubile frame). Finished the session off in 69 looking at and enjoying her pink jewel. She was accommodating and even offered to take lesser because I was late. Of course I wouldn't have any of that.

I guess ur u oredi KCed by someone else, so if any ML not as high as her, I feel somewhere lacking. Lolz
Old 17-08-2015, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by clown_joker View Post
Hi bros, need help on this ML,

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/kacy-massage/

I am aware that she's here for a very long while. Can anyone advice me on her recent performance? Is it worth it to try her?
Skip this ML.
Old 17-08-2015, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 10
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

Bro, think reading too much MRs get you too hyped up already and maybe ur heart already with another MLs

Sometime also happened to me when I read too much MRs then go liao like not as 'wonderful' as those MRs But at least it overall a good session~

Quote:

Old 17-08-2015, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard88 View Post
I guess ur u oredi KCed by someone else, so if any ML not as high as her, I feel somewhere lacking. Lolz
No la, my 功力高 la. Hahaha. Hard to KC me.
Old 17-08-2015, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
Bro, think reading too much MRs get you too hyped up already and maybe ur heart already with another MLs

Sometime also happened to me when I read too much MRs then go liao like not as 'wonderful' as those MRs But at least it overall a good session~
Yes man, Mint is good. Nubile tight bod, accommodating personality, good massage. Will go back again!
Old 17-08-2015, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
^GeNoME^ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Wat time was ur appt? Maybe she was exhausted.
Old 17-08-2015, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
^GeNoME^ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Wat time was ur appointment? Maybe she was exhausted by then.
Old 17-08-2015, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 12
FUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by concerto View Post
Out of curiosity, added her on wechat. On first thought, as this is an advertisement in OKT's website, I was a bit hopeful that she is a genuine FL, but on the other hand, I was also sceptical that a pretty SYT only charges $100 per pop.

Wechat exchanges with the "so called SYT student" revealed that this is nothing but another scam; syndicate using SYT student to entice and suck your pocket if you are not careful. A genuine FL will provide you with her stated location before she guides you to her actual place of business. In this case, you are asked to wait at a Bank's banking location outside Shaw House (orchard Road). The modus operandi is obvious from their past operation; they will ask you to buy Tabao or iTune voucher for redemption.

In the past such syndicate operated on their own to lure unsuspecting and gullible horny men. It is a sad state of affair that OKT is now in cahoot with such syndicate to cheat the public.
Old 17-08-2015, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelwija View Post
RTM 2nd time for Clearly from LTD a week ago before I flew to London. Needless to say, she's good at what she does. Massage was fantastic, GFE was great especially when moving from the massage bed to her bed, worldwide autoroaming and bros be gentle with her. Also looking forward to my 3rd RTM!
Clearly is surely. No need anymore MR as her queue already to Jurong
Old 17-08-2015, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
samian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for Xiao Xiao

Visited her a few weeks ago

Location: Stays in an apartment by herself. Her place is quite clean.

Looks: 7/10 Her looks are OK and she is a milf. Some people have said that she looks like maggie cheung and she does resemble a little bit. She showed me a picture of when she was younger and really there was strong resemblance. Xiaoxiao must have been quite good looking when she was younger

Massage: 8/10 her massage was good and powerful. despite her small size

Attitude: 8/10 Very friendly and talkative.

Body: 6/10 Body not well maintained and tits a little saggy and wonky.

HJ: 8/10 Good HJ with many patterns and strength. I read that she was anqi's shifu and i can see why.

Service: 8/10 and 5/10. See story time

Story time: Xiaoxiao is quite chatty and friendly so we started talking about stuff. She told me about her previous boyfriends and her current boyfriend. She was not satisfied with her current boyfriend and wanted to break up with him. Then she suddenly asked me to be her boyfriend. I told her i was too busy to have a gf and she was a little bit unhappy but things seemed ok.

After a while she asked me to eat 椰浆饭 nasi lemak with her. At first i pretended not hear but she repeated a few times so i have no choice but to politely decline. This was the point the massage went down hill. She became impatient with me and gave me machine gun style HJ.

I gave her massage and HJ 8/10 as prior to the above incident the massage was going well. Her technique and experience is solid. Just that after the incident it felt that she wanted to get rid of me ASAP.

Would recommend to other bros? Yes
Would RTM? Maybe.
Old 17-08-2015, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
samian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for An An. Visited very recently.

Location: Central area but the apartment layout is circular. Her neighbours around and up/down a few levels will be able to see you if they look out. Apartment is clean and spacious but lacking a proper massage bed. The good thing is that she sleeps on the same bed so you can be sure it is clean.

Face: 7/10 An an is more milf than SYT - probably around 30 YO. Didn't put makeup but looks alright.

Body: 7/10 slim but probably b sized boobs and small butt. estimated 160cm

Service/attitude: 8/10 An an is friendly but not very talkative. I initiated most of the talking so bros who are more reticent may find your session to be very quiet. Kept emphasising she had no company in Singapore and asked me to take her swimming.

Another small plus is that she uses Nivea lotion to massage. Nice change from other ML.

Massage: 8/10 got lots of strength despite her small size. She massaged my back, thighs and legs. Could feel the strength and effort.

HJ/erotic massage: 9/10 For the erotic massage, An An used her nails on my back, balls and butt. The feeling was unique and quite pleasurable. HDLY was good, she used her nails on my buttcrack and balls. Also teased my cock until i had a stream of precum down to the bed.

Licked both nipples.

HJ wise was good with many patterns and accompanied by some light moaning. I came in about 5-10 mins after changing to face up position. The experience was patient and not machine gun.

RTM: yes
Recommend: yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1