The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2019, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 16
ah_pai is one of the Best!ah_pai is one of the Best!ah_pai is one of the Best!ah_pai is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by decadence666 View Post
Just an update on B** **e at MA. Second visit there, the first time, well, lets say nothing happened. This time round, for 3 ($156) rounds of tequila, the girl i was with removed bra and panties and had my cock out. She was drunk, as was I, and we were fucking for a bit, me seated with her straddled across my lap, until of course common sense kicked in and i pulled out, because no condom. lol. the back of the pub is dimly lit and all the girls sit outside, I was the only customer there and it was past 3am. dont remember seeing any CCTVs, but i was drunk, so there's that
Whats the pub name & location bro? Can PM?
Old 11-10-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Just an update on B** **e at MA.
Been out of circulation but MA ? Old memories. But nowhere near Paramount
Old 11-10-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
verysianday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just an update on B** **e at MA. Second visit there, the first time, well, lets say nothing happened. This time round, for 3 ($156) rounds of tequila, the girl i was with removed bra and panties and had my cock out. She was drunk, as was I, and we were fucking for a bit, me seated with her straddled across my lap, until of course common sense kicked in and i pulled out, because no condom. lol. the back of the pub is dimly lit and all the girls sit outside, I was the only customer there and it was past 3am. dont remember seeing any CCTVs, but i was drunk, so there's that
Hi bro, can pm me the pub name and location.

Thank you.
Old 11-10-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 17
decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_pai View Post
Whats the pub name & location bro? Can PM?
Sent you Pm bro
Old 12-10-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro, that's a good deal. Lets that be the bench mark. I always have two rubbers with me for the unexpected Will be exploring there after my visit to RH.
Old 13-10-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
mikejs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Relatively new to this thread and scene. I have to admit I usually go for these experiences alone while Not having the street-smarts and know-how to navigate as well as the more experienced bros here. But I’ll share my experience anyway.

I checked out the pubs at Ming earlier this year. Only one that caught my eye for playability was on the first floor with a private couch area. Managed to get hand-action to completion only after the 2nd time visiting the same girl after buying her 4 rounds. Not too sure if that’s a good deal or not, perhaps can advise 🤟

Went back to that same pub last week. Totally new management with better lighting and removed private couch. On TOP of that got a whole group of guys and girls come in to sing Thai songs. Really threw me off and I left after buying a the first LD (before discovering I wouldn’t get any action). Seriously disappointed.

I went to Lucky Plaza to check out the scenes on the high floors. First 2 pubs owned by the same management and were well lit. Left after 1 drink. Third pub in that row a lot better. But the girl I got wasn’t very into me even though I was the only customer there on a Tuesday evening. So that was another bust 🤕

Was thinking to checking out the 2nd Super dark pub at OT right at the end forgot the name, though. The girls trying to pull people inside looked smoking hot haha. Any field reports or advice from any bros who have been there recently? Super appreciate to know if it’s worth my time and money.
Never forget that we need them as much they need us
Old 13-10-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
decanter80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Talking about lucky plaza, I recalled there was a club six pub near the washroom on level 6..can play pool and sing song..the girls there were so hot and saw a few of them walking past to the washroom. Any bros frequented that pub?
Old 13-10-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by decanter80 View Post
Talking about lucky plaza, I recalled there was a club six pub near the washroom on level 6..can play pool and sing song..the girls there were so hot and saw a few of them walking past to the washroom. Any bros frequented that pub?
Hmm going LP next week to meet client. Maybe drop by lvl 6 for HH
Old 14-10-2019, 01:33 PM
Samster

decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumming2wice View Post
Bro, that's a good deal. Lets that be the bench mark. I always have two rubbers with me for the unexpected Will be exploring there after my visit to RH.
I think, MAYBE, i got lucky. I hope this is indeed the norm and not an exception
Old 22-10-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejs View Post
Relatively new to this thread and scene. I have to admit I usually go for these experiences alone while Not having the street-smarts and know-how to navigate as well as the more experienced bros here. But I’ll share my experience anyway.
Take heed from esteemed member Cumming2wice. Just make sure that ask the girl what you will get in return for the money you intend to spend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejs View Post
Was thinking to checking out the 2nd Super dark pub at OT right at the end forgot the name, though. The girls trying to pull people inside looked smoking hot haha. Any field reports or advice from any bros who have been there recently? Super appreciate to know if it’s worth my time and money.
Typical bait and switch. Hot chicks reel you in, and you end up with some dog ugly girl. Best to always walk into the pub and see who is available and willing to entertain you.

2 cents worth. Happy hunting!
Old 22-10-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Anyone been to Billboard at Neil Rd?
Old 23-10-2019, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 21
gstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Anyone been to Billboard at Neil Rd?
Along Neil Road after Maxwell, i think i only came across one LD pub "Club De Asia'" ,,, further up no info liao hihi

Previous Journey:
~ Tây Ninh 西宁省
~ Ho Chi Minh City 胡志明市
~ Đồng Tháp 同塔省 - Cao Lanh 高岭市
~ Tiền Giang 前江省 - Mỹ Tho 美湫市, Cai Lậy 該禮市社, Cái Bè 丐𦨭縣

Future Dream Journey ...
~ Mũi Né (美奈)
Old 23-10-2019, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstringgal View Post
Along Neil Road after Maxwell, i think i only came across one LD pub "Club De Asia'" ,,, further up no info liao hihi
Billboard is further down from De Asia and on the opposite side.
Girls hungry but not to my liking.
Lately spending my time at Club F. Has new girls plus girls from a pub in GM .
GM pub is closed for now - not sure temporary or permanent.

Cheers
Old 24-10-2019, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
SLord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, haven’t visited any pubs in a while. Where’s a good place to go?
Old 25-10-2019, 02:03 AM
Samster

Found a super naughty one in lucky plaza.. Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1