The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2019, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendra View Post
Good looking ones at Illusion.
Means the sharp katanas are there too
Old 13-10-2019, 09:48 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukepabo View Post
Illusion got QC. Good looking and flower must on par. If not at the end if the day, so near yet do far
need time and effort to sian on top of hanging flowers lah....

go FL faster...haha!

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 14-10-2019, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10425 / Power: 19
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeroPero View Post
Means the sharp katanas are there too
Oh yes. Very sharp. Haha. It's a death trap for those who have 'weak' hearts..

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 14-10-2019, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19hansolo View Post
Anyone went Terminal 10 at Clarke Quay? Can provide some FR on this place?
Heard everything same per Ex-Neverland. Just the name and management changed only

not much renovation done.., same same of Chang Beer promotion with Remy,
but have korean dancer and local SG lady GRO..
i went at thurs night, v crowded wor. im surprised. and there is thai/viet/koreans. not sure why but the tower v small lol even tho its cheap compared to other places.
and the girls is damn pushy for flowers. i suggest if u want go there for light thrills then ur better off picking elsewhere.
Old 14-10-2019, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnieBlack View Post
Quite crowded when I went on a Friday night, got Korean, Thai and Taiwanese. Got male Singers also, thai and Korean I think. Saw one of the Korean lady went back with the Korean singer when we were waiting for cab. Some of the Thai ladies quite pushy for flowers, they will gesture to the customer from the stage for flowers, or maybe that’s the trend now as I have not frequent TD for quite some time. A lot of girls but good looking ones not so much.
yeah absolute truth. i saw one of the ladies inside even tell the flower girl to give flower to her and bill to the guy. i see liao instant turn off.
Old 14-10-2019, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold

Was looking for tattooed tom yum last weekend but in the end went dome 1 after seeing a pair of rose tattooed tits. After that somehow ended at Club Mao instead of Hi So club at 2am.
New flower girl at Club Mao damn pushy for flowers, just hang the flower and ask me pay. No way i am going to agree to that. They dont serve jugs btw.
Old 14-10-2019, 12:55 PM
Samster

zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Was looking for tattooed tom yum last weekend but in the end went dome 1 after seeing a pair of rose tattooed tits. After that somehow ended at Club Mao instead of Hi So club at 2am.
New flower girl at Club Mao damn pushy for flowers, just hang the flower and ask me pay. No way i am going to agree to that. They dont serve jugs btw.
Besides the pushy flower girl, how is the quality of the girls at Club Mao?

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 14-10-2019, 06:39 PM
Samster

PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh yes. Very sharp. Haha. It's a death trap for those who have 'weak' hearts..
Not to mention 'weak' wallet too
One slash is all they need to make your wallet dry dry
Old 14-10-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
i went at thurs night, v crowded wor. im surprised. and there is thai/viet/koreans. not sure why but the tower v small lol even tho its cheap compared to other places.
and the girls is damn pushy for flowers. i suggest if u want go there for light thrills then ur better off picking elsewhere.
Thanks for your FR!

Times are bad and many customers not hanging too.
Desperate times means desperate measures
Old 14-10-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster

osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Besides the pushy flower girl, how is the quality of the girls at Club Mao?
Average lookers maybe 1 or 2 better looking ones. Customers there are less, so girls more hungry. Some have nice bodies. avoid the short golden hair flower girl, ask her to fuck off if not she keep pestering you like you owe her something.
Old 15-10-2019, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 17
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Nowadays thai discos really just a place to suck your cash, no more a nice place to drink and chill. Sometimes even after hanging flower the girl also might just disappear after a plain toilet excuse.

But noticed whenever I go I always spot some regulars keep going to the same place over & over like hoping for something to happen or just plain bored at home.
Old 15-10-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
charlestan666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIVsucks_XXX View Post
Nowadays thai discos really just a place to suck your cash, no more a nice place to drink and chill. Sometimes even after hanging flower the girl also might just disappear after a plain toilet excuse.

But noticed whenever I go I always spot some regulars keep going to the same place over & over like hoping for something to happen or just plain bored at home.
It is a place for youngsters who likes to show off. Definitely not for old men like myself. I just go Dome 1, pays $150, fuck and go for a drink at nearby pub.
Old 15-10-2019, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quote:

Can go there listen to some 'oldies' thai songs that have been in Singapore over 10 years or more. Sometimes they still sing those old songs that were very popular during that period. Sometimes got some performance from some korean or viet dancers lor.

Good place to watch eye candies (Thai, Korean, Taiwan, Viet, etc) and if you have no intention of hanging flowers, just tell them not hanging and they can go find other customers. Also can watch football too.
Old 16-10-2019, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quote:

I agree on the part its not like the past TD. The fun factor is toned down.
Nowadays is really go there chill and relax instead of trying to engage the girls. If there is one that can click great, if not i can click well with my drinks and listen music.
Old 17-10-2019, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
I agree on the part its not like the past TD. The fun factor is toned down.
Nowadays is really go there chill and relax instead of trying to engage the girls. If there is one that can click great, if not i can click well with my drinks and listen music.
Well said bro! +13 for you!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1