The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTR34NurSpecII View Post
So much info here to read. Need time to digest.

Hello to the seniors here.
Tot here tok cock sing song more...not sure what info you digesting...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 13-10-2019, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Thom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Now the local Sinkie KTVs rates are crazy, LT they are already asking for S$700
Seriously $700?!?! Hyperinflation. Might as well fly direct. Hihihi.

PS: Hello shu shu.
Old 14-10-2019, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
As to the malaysians syndicates not being kind, i have lived in vn for nearly 10 yrs i have seen how vietnamese reward and treat kindness generally, if you are kind you will be bankrupt as the girl will be busy partying with her customers, ie she wont turn up to work customers will ring her take her out fuck her pay her and you have spend all your time and energy bring her there for a empty shop.
Or she will mistreat your customers and u will then also have a empty shop.
The malaysian syndicates in Jb i have not experienced but i went to 6-7 different shops in KL and i talked to teh vn girls and got their zalo and most were happy the ones i kept in contact have done multiple tours of duty so the syndicates cant be UNkind

Oh no I'm not referring to these as these are actually considered a given, even in Sinkie joints or brothels they have very strict discipline with regards to operation or else like what you said you will end up with an empty shop

I'm referring to those human trafficking rings where the VBs are promised high paying normal jobs but end up saddled with a huge debt coming over and then having to use most of their hard-earned $$$$ paying off those debts, already a lot of well-known cases reported in the news for the past few years in Bolehland

I guess you are referring to those KL mirror-ing joints where they parade in front of you and then select & just go in for the deed, mostly in Puchong & PJ, most of those VBs are super eagles and have already done multiple tours so they know very well what they are getting into....these are still ok as at least they have total freedom to come & go as they wish with no restrictions on their personal movements

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 14-10-2019, 07:50 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i like variety in my girls slim busty just as long not fat or ugly even under 30yrs ok no need 18-19

Its actually goot to have a flexible wide range of tastes instead of too narrow, or else end-up sucking thumbs like me.....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 14-10-2019, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
I hate it when their hair retains the urine smell even though their love hole itself is clean. Just feels and smell not hygienic

means they never wash properly......if they use the shower head & flush their love hole thoroughly while squatting down the urine smell should not be there at all as its on the surface

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 14-10-2019, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
well said. U leh?

many "retired" becos of these crisis; and now again.. how to cheong if no $?

Well still cheonging even at that whole time when I was in various serious relationships, at least I do not MCBB & throw my frens aside once I have a GF or wife, for these i have countless frens & countless SBF kaki here that can attest to this

Many of them "retired" the moment they got a serious GF/wifey & not due to $$$ at all as their GF/wifey will be first in all their priorities all the time, many times I have been played by out by them cause the GFs last minute wanted something & our trips would be "sacrificed" ermmm which category u belong to huh????

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 14-10-2019, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTR34NurSpecII View Post
So much info here to read. Need time to digest.

Hello to the seniors here.

Welcum to Vietnam TCSS

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 14-10-2019, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
blast from the past guess which two samster lost their vn virginity

post like a real newbie haha

Solly hor I am still a newbie even up till today I always say, what I know today may be outdated tomorrow......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 14-10-2019, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom07 View Post
Seriously $700?!?! Hyperinflation. Might as well fly direct. Hihihi.

PS: Hello shu shu.

Kanasai cannot be you dunno meh??? I dont even think thats the latest rate cos this was last year when somebody from our group tried asking at that club @bugis

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 14-10-2019, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
You still dare to say.......MIA for sooooooooooooo long

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
sometimes need to lie in wait a long time...to take a sniper shot ma.
lucky u haven't change ur number lo
Old 14-10-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
his number with him for 20 years no change liao...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-10-2019, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Thom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Kanasai cannot be you dunno meh???

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Nope, that’s why I was flabbergasted. I very guai guai for these few years hor.
Old 15-10-2019, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
his number with him for 20 years no change liao...

This is my second number ever since mobile phones came into existence had to give up the first cos kena forced by the telco giving tons of nonsensical reasons like need to upgrade their backbone....blah blah blah......really KNS....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 15-10-2019, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
This is what i mean when i say i have found guys i met on sbf unpaletable as when they NEED u they talk abt friendship or bortherhood then when they dont not even a hello how are you
this weeks meets hahah

Not just here but even among your childhood frens or ex-school mates, the moment they have a pussy only all the frens became redundant & transparent liao......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 15-10-2019, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom07 View Post
Nope, that’s why I was flabbergasted. I very guai guai for these few years hor.

You guai guai is simply becos you are in a place where no birds lay eggs one hor.... & not that you are sooooooooo holy hor.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1