The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-10-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Deleted. Double post. Think there is a glitch.
Old 14-10-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster

Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

When I saw this ad I was adamant because it was priced at $100 so I thought it could be a landmine, until I saw Lin Lin posting in her WeChat to support her. They were friends. So i thought why not? Took the plunge and she is now Lin Lin's replacement.

https://sglonelyguy.org/co-co-massage/

When I added her on WeChat, saw some of her real life close up pics and I thought jialat, meitu pics overdone. My expectations were lowered. Location is similar to Lin Lin's previous staying places, hotel, but I can no longer judge after what has happened to Lin Lin. It probably is safer sometimes.

Given the room, and she actually left it slightly opened and instructed that I pushed and enter myself. I told her at the end of the session to not do that again. I entered the room and my oh my, she is good looking. Fair, above average height, slim and lanky. The bunny pics probably best depict her. But of course those are meitu pics so her eyes not as big, but actual person is not bad. You will not mind bringing her out type. She collected money upfront, which I realise it is because of assholes things were like that. One asshole, also added through Lin Lin's WeChat, made an appointment with her, came, she didn't collect money, forced her to shower with him, then while she is still in the toilet, he went through her purse and bag, she came out, saw and asked what is he doing. He said just curious what she brings. Then he asked for Fj, which she declined, and the asshole said since don't have will leave. Didn't pay a single dime. I wanted to tell her since she added me through recommendation then should be safe but the asshole just prove me wrong isn't it? Anyway, I told her to check through all the numbers from WeChat before taking them.

I went showered by myself, and laid on the bed. She started her massage. Passable. And she did made an effort to massage me for almost 30 mins? Mostly pounding and kneading and love it when she kneads my leg and thighs. The massage felt really long. Conversation was good. I love talking to her. Somehow, PRC girls with good pronunciation, attracts me. I do get turned off by village accents etc.

Turned over, she took her top off, and asked me sweetly if I want BJ or HJ? I replied up to her. Her face instantly transit to a sultry mistress. Very desirable. Kisses me from neck to chest and her smooth skin got me really hard. She took out a rubber and gave me a BJ. I honestly thought with the rubber I may not feel a thing but was I wrong?! What power in her mouth?! She went on for a while, turning around to let me feel her butt. I pulled her panty half way down, no resistance from her, and that half pulled panty on her perfect ass got me really excited. Roaming signal was good but she did say be gentle. I tried holding it in, so told her to use her hand instead. Actually, I wanted her to lay beside me. She is not for boobs lover, but those light pinkish nips is good enough for me. Hug her tight and with that sultry look, I erupted in no time. Laid for a while before she went to wash up.

I left really happy. I dig her looks.

RTM is a definite yes. Maybe tomorrow.
Old 14-10-2019, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post
Hmmm 🤔 linlin who recently RTM. She introduce a friend of hers via WeChat. Looks good. Any bro tried ? Or is that a trap? Haha
Nope. Not a trap.
Old 14-10-2019, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Nope. Not a trap.
Thank you fellow spawn!! Lol

(Nvm) I got my answer Liao hehe

Last edited by Spawn1979; 14-10-2019 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Edit I answered myself
Old 14-10-2019, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post
Thank you fellow spawn!! Lol
Okay so does she look like her WeChat photo? Coz WeChat look rather diff from her sharp bunny pictures🤔
As said in my MR, her wechat pics was what I was worried about. But actually person not bad looking. Quite pretty. Slim chiselled chin.
Old 14-10-2019, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
As said in my MR, her wechat pics was what I was worried about. But actually person not bad looking. Quite pretty. Slim chiselled chin.
Thank you 🙏 😊
Old 14-10-2019, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Who are the they?
Haha I'm a very loyal customer so I tend to stick with someone I got the hots for and who gives good service until she RTC. Every now and then I want to try something new for a change but lately lacking in vitamin M and vitamin T (time) so APs like Angel and Tian Niu have been sitting on my KIV list along with Tian Xing, Mi Mi and An Qi.
Old 14-10-2019, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 13
BikiniInspector is one of the Best!BikiniInspector is one of the Best!BikiniInspector is one of the Best!

went to visit Xia Xia (https://sglonelyguy.org/xia-xia-massage/) a couple of days ago - i actually wrote a review for her somewhere else, but i figured i should write one here too. she's actually leaving in a few weeks, so for bros who appreciate a decent BBBJ, the time is now.

Location: discreet and private - a short distance away from an MRT. apartment is clean, and building looks fairly new

Looks: didn't ask how old she was, but i would guess she's in her late-20s. her breasts looked nice on her slender frame (plus they looked nice from above when she had my cock in her mouth). take a 10% discount from her pictures online. the very first picture (the one where she licks her lips) on her page bears the most similarity to her real self

Service: my Mandarin wasn't perfect, but she was willing to accomodate me. she showered me before the session began (i suppose to make sure that i was thoroughly clean for the catbath). massage was pretty average. she chatted with me throughout - we eventually found some common ground, and ice was quickly broken. she checked her phone pretty sparingly during the session

Sensual: she began by rubbing her smooth breasts all over my back. the catbath that followed was pretty standard - i liked how she used her tongue to tickle certain sensitive spots. i was eventually asked to turn over, and she ran her tongue over my nipples before slowly moving down to my cock and balls. the video she has on her page is a great teaser for what you can experience. a lot of tongue action and suction techniques - slurping was JAV-style, and she paid a lot of attention to both the cock and balls. played with her tits as she sucked and slurped on my cock, until i finally unloaded in her mouth. she took it like a champ, and made no rush to get rid of my cum. was a real turn on to see.

Post-service: told me to relax a little before heading to wash up. i had some time left, so she massaged my thighs and calves while we chatted.

Summary: i aim to visit her again before she flies off - the BBBJ was something different, and had a decent time speaking to her
Old 14-10-2019, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Then she post 69 handjob for fcuk?

No licking of nipples then FN for fcuk again?

This ML meant to be given a big fcuk in her mind to wake up her.

Luckily her Q was too long previously when that joker spam saying her business is poor.
As that bro who last month promoted her aggressively pointed out, her stint is short, RTC next month. Believe her strategy is "grab and go" without offering too much of herself in the process. FN and price reduction probably to stay competitive since so many MLs to choose since past months. Like you have said in another reply, short stint ones won't bother with going the extra mile to retain customers, especially when they not even sure they wanna come back at all.

Last edited by Johndick; 14-10-2019 at 08:34 AM.
Old 14-10-2019, 08:34 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
As that bro who promoted her aggressively pointed out, her stint is short, RTC next month. Believe her strategy is "grab and go" without offering too much of herself in the process. FN and price reduction probably to stay competitive since so many MLs to choose since past months. Like you have said in another reply, short stint ones won't bother with going the extra mile to retain customers, especially when they not even sure they wanna come back at all.
Then should not post fake ads if those sluts cannot fulfill it.

Nobody force them to perform their services.

If they post as plain vanilla, there will be plain vanilla supporters as well.

This is obviously scamming us!

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 14-10-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighBlood View Post

Hope this provide some good info that is helpful to brothers here. Great thanks to Ling Ling and Xiao Yu for their awesome service.

https://sglonelyguy.org/lingling-massage/
How to contact the exact Xiao Yu ? Any link ? TIA
Old 14-10-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
As that bro who last month promoted her aggressively pointed out, her stint is short, RTC next month. Believe her strategy is "grab and go" without offering too much of herself in the process. FN and price reduction probably to stay competitive since so many MLs to choose since past months. Like you have said in another reply, short stint ones won't bother with going the extra mile to retain customers, especially when they not even sure they wanna come back at all.
Exception here, short stint ones that planned on coming back. Those are gems, especially they aim to get a crowd of fans for their next trip. Next round she is back probably will be different. These short stint sessions are hot and steamy usually. Yu-er had a short stint before she is back and no one really took notice of her.

Last edited by Blu3; 14-10-2019 at 11:16 AM.
Old 14-10-2019, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
maxnin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Then she post 69 handjob for fcuk?

No licking of nipples then FN for fcuk again?

This ML meant to be given a big fcuk in her mind to wake up her.

Luckily her Q was too long previously when that joker spam saying her business is poor.
agreed .. restrictions should be clear in the listing ..like only top roam
Old 14-10-2019, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
maxnin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Such bitches are social visit for sure.

Hit and run service and dont even bother to build for repeated customers.
such are the land mines .. usually found in hotels. ..that is why I rely on some experienced Bros MRs here
Old 14-10-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Nobody force them to perform their services.

This is obviously scamming us!
Yes. Even with the SN just specify no sucking and rubs outside panties. Worse when you are there, they block n when there are no other attributes for u to shrug it off. No misunderstanding - they keep their modesties , we keep our $.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1