The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2019, 06:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Genie or Jeannie.....

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 12-10-2019, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

For as long as I could keep going, I stroked, sometimes hard, sometimes slow. My glans became so sensitive that I soon felt every miniscule detail of her sheath. I felt a ring at the end of her sheath my that seemed to bang against the underside of my flared knob each upstroke. The tingling became too intense, any motion caused agonizing pleasure. When I could no longer move, I lay still atop her, feeling my deflating penis drain itself into her body.

We kissed gently. We kissed to express our new love, we kissed to show our gratitude for newfound bliss, we kissed because it was our first night with a new lover. We kissed until we slowly felt my still embedded penis regain enough rigidity for sex.

Young as I was, my strength was waning. This time we made long, leisurely love. Happily, Sue wasn't sore at all, she welcomed my slow in and out strokes. By taking it slow, subtly altering positions, we were able to make love for nearly a half hour. The slow pace was fantastic, it allowed me to pay attention to how it actually felt each time my penis slid within the tight grip of her flooded vagina.

Additionally, we were able to tongue kiss, plus run our fingers over each other. When my hands eventually slid underneath Sue, I discovered a huge turn on for me was holding her buns while we screwed. Feeling her muscles flexing as her hips rolled soon pushed me over the top.

"Sue, I'm going to come inside you again." 

Sue asked me to tell her everything I was experiencing, so I gave her each detail I could; the tingling, the tightness in my balls, the increasing sensitivity of my glans, the pressure, how fighting not to come was flooding my senses, how...

"Oh God Sue!!"

My hips switched to jackhammer mode, which took us both by surprise. My rapid thrusts definitely set Sue off. She screamed, her hips tried to buck me off, yet we rode out the storm together.

When I was fully spent this time, I did fall off of Sue. Panting from exhaustion, sweating like a stallion, I needed to rest.

Propping herself on an elbow, Sue ran her nails everywhere she could reach. That was heaven. When my breathing slowed, she kissed my face for a minute or so.

Sue was able to think clearly before I was. Taking the towel we'd thoroughly soaked, she used it like a diaper. She sprayed air freshener, then dragged me to my feet.

"If we go up now, we'll have time to shower, together."

Sounded good to me. Still feeling lustful, I made her walk ahead of me so I could watch her mostly naked butt wiggle. 

Taking my first shower with a naked girl was totally awesome. We soaped each other from head to toe. Fun places got soaped several times. My happy little pecker firmed up quite a bit, but we knew we had to vacate the shower since it was close to midnight. Our folks could show up any time.

Sue threw on her extra long T-shirt. After donning my robe and PJ's, I messed up my bed to look like I'd been sleeping in it. By the time I got to Sue's bedroom, she was laying on a pillow on her side with a leg raised. Being greeted by a smiling pussy was something totally new for me, an extremely nice welcome I thought. A rapidly inflating penis quickly peeked out of my fly to wave its own return greeting.

After a very brief discussion, we decided to a have a quiet 69 in the near dark of just the night light. The folks would come in with their arms full of groceries. There'd be a lot of noise, plus they'd have to set their burdens down. Certainly we'd have plenty of time for me to sneak back to my room, or into the bathroom in a real pinch.

Once Sue had scooted down a bit, I stretched out in the other direction. Promptly we engaged in the oral sex equivalent of a 'slow, comfortable, screw'. Our need for hot monkey love was long past. Despite our youth, we were a bit shagged out. Yet because we were young, and sex was new, we felt oh so good, and still ready to enjoy our bodies and our new found lover.

Resting my head on Sue's warm, strong thigh, I leisurely kissed or licked her vulva and nearby skin. Sue sucked my penis into her mouth. Instead of the frantic movements of earlier that night, Sue softly sucked me like a hard candy. Her tongue massaged my cock, but otherwise she lay quite still.

Sue's persistent tongue and sensual lips were able to trigger a final emission from me; it was utterly glorious. But unlike our first intercourse, and the tremendous tension that built before I came, this orgasm was different. This time the pleasurable feelings when Sue first took me into her mouth were delectable, but not shocking, just wonderfully pleasant. As she suckled me, the enjoyment slowly, very slowly, increased. Ultimately my orgasm was more like reaching the end of a road, rather than falling off a cliff. I simply arrived, sperm quietly flowed from my body into Sue's. Nonetheless, I felt a marvelous sexual high wash over me.

Later Sue told me her experience was somewhat similar; she enjoyed several mild orgasms, each had given her body a huge feeling of 'aaaaaahhh'.

Once I'd come, I was definitely done for the night. Sue shifted around to her normal sleeping position. I moved so we could hug, kiss, and engage in pillow talk. When the folks pulled in at 1:15, I kissed my lover good night, then glided off to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check this out if these girls are what you looking for.....These are Freelancers and are here to help you to make the best pleasure for your wishes in the bed. You can Play Safe and Have Fun

是你网
https://$$$$$.com/

Please add comments for my reference...... Thanks!
Old 12-10-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
LindelofBoleh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, looking forward to more updates
Old 13-10-2019, 05:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 13-10-2019, 09:35 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sue and I enjoyed what could best be described as a honeymoon over the next few months. Losing our virginity with each other formed a bond that could never be broken. We'd always be each other's 'first time'. Powerful memories that rarely fade with time would always link us.

Yet, being brother and sister, we couldn't exactly announce to the world that we were infatuated lovers. Quite the opposite, we had to hide it from everyone. We'd discovered sex together, found joys and pleasure far beyond our recent innocent fantasies. Only we could share our feelings and self-discoveries. One of several benefits was learning how to honestly talk about anything. We learned to confide in each other. Sue and I had a couple of friends, but had always kept anything meaningful locked inside us. 

The more we shared our feelings, desires, preferences, fears, and insecurities, the better everything got. We soon trusted each other totally. The sex kept getting better and better. It wasn't easy being honest, but we worked at it until we could freely discuss sex and our bodies.

Thanks mostly to our parents, we'd been totally ignorant about the fun side of sex. It took us a while to get beyond the missionary position. We'd never heard of the Kama Sutra. Where we lived, I'd give long odds there wasn't a copy within a 100 miles.

It was by talking that we realized we both wanted to try what I now know as the doggy position. God, did we love doing it doggy! The first time I entered her from behind, I got so excited I came after a couple of stokes. Happily Sue was honest enough to admit I'd left her high and dry. After guiding Sue onto her back, we got into a wonderful 69 session until she came.

Her warm, velvety mouth revived my penis. Returning to her hands and knees, Sue teased me by swaying her tight buns, until I managed to bury my erection inside her sexy moving target. Seeing my shaft slowly sink into her firm body sent my head reeling again. I grabbed her hips, then thrust into her as far as possible. We both sounded long, happy sighs when I hit bottom, literally. I held still until I calmed down. Slowly I withdrew, staring at my slick, glistening shaft as it reappeared. Some primal area in my brain always goes absolutely crazy when I see my dick from above going in and out between Sue's cheeks.

I had to look away or risk coming too soon yet a second time. I sank into her silky, warm, sheath, then held myself in. Sue helped by jamming her butt hard against my pelvis. To distract myself, I ran my hands over Sue's body. Concentrating on how wonderful her skin felt as my fingertips roamed near and far did help me relax. The boiling in my loins gradually cooled to safer levels.

I felt Sue's breasts hanging below her, falling onto my open palms; it was so wonderful, I prayed to never forgot that moment. I leaned over Sue until I was able to nibble her neck, shoulders, and ears. I gently sawed into her, all the while my hands explored her front. I warned Sue how good it felt to make love this way, but promised I'd do all I could to last for her. Still, I wondered how long I could hold back the building pressure.

She guided my fingers onto her clit. I'd learned by then exactly how to massage her special mushy area to bring on her orgasm. A series of 'ooooooohhhh's' came from Sue's diaphragm, each one lower and longer than the one before. Sue was racing for the finish line. I was trying to be the tortoise, but her hips gyrated so seductively as she neared climax, that I was being turned into a hare. Finally I heard a breathy "NOW!" I reared up, grabbed her swinging hips, looked down, then pounded my tingling phallus into her spasming pussy as fast as I could drive my hips.

We were alone in the house. Thank God! For the next minute or so we both shrieked numerous, unintelligible utterances. Her pussy went nuts, and my cock loved every minute of it. I collapsed flat on Sue's back when I was totally spent. I came so hard that I soon went soft, Sue's contractions expelled me sooner than I liked. Rolling onto my back, Sue fell atop me. Oblivious to anything but our lover, we kissed and caressed, time passed unnoticed.

Sorry, if I digressed. Every time I think about doing doggy with Sue I lose all concentration. Guess I was talking about our honeymoon period. It was wonderful for us. We learned so much from each other because we wanted to. I learned about her period, birth control, Sue's turn on's and turn off's. I learned more about Sue the person the first two weeks we became lovers than I had my entire life beforehand.

Sue had been keeping a stash of 2 months worth of birth control pills. She'd bought them from a friend just in case she'd found a boy she really wanted and vice versa. The same night she'd first let me touch her breast, she started on them in case we got carried away, which we damned well did. Rubbers weren't impossible to get, but they weren't easy either. There was only one local pharmacy, and if anyone unmarried bought any, the whole county knew about it by breakfast. I knew Sue was embarrassed talking about sex initially, but God bless her, she taught me all the practical aspects of female biology, especially avoiding pregnancy!

Sue had a sex drive a guy could only dream of. We were pretty well matched. During her periods and fertile times, until her pills took effect, we relied on oral sex, mutual masturbation, or getting into the missionary position with my boner rubbing over her clit until we came.

I've heard most married couples can't get enough the first year. We were a lot like that. After growing up in a Sex Free Zone, we did all we could to make up for lost time. A new game we'd play after sex was inventing a new position to try the next time we were free to screw our brains out.

I remember the afternoon we first did it with Sue sitting on my lap. We'd gone to the park after school. The picnic area where we'd first fooled around, turned out to be a real winner. No one ever used it, except on weekends.

We were horny as dogs in heat. Sue had worn a skirt without panties. I'd worn sweat pants with an elastic waistband for easy up and downing. As soon as we'd get out of sight on the trail, we'd slip a hand into our partner's pants, then feel up their butt as we walked. By the time we'd get to our secluded little glen, we'd be ready to rock. Picking out a new position in advance meant we'd had a day or more to imagine what our next sex was going to be like. We usually were both dripping from anticipation by the time our opportunity arrived.

We made a beeline for the picnic table. The attached bench turned out to be perfect. My pants hit the ground about the same time my tush hit the bench. It took a little effort, but Sue managed to get her legs around me, then sat on my lap with my erection poking up between us. My hand found Sue's pussy, her hand wrapped around my best friend. We kissed like it was our last night on earth.

When Sue decided it was time, she raised, aimed me, then impaled herself on me in what seemed a heartbeat. She mostly controlled the action. I'd expected a lot of up and down motion, instead Sue mostly swiveled her hips so my shaft felt like it was being twirled around inside her. Her puffy lips felt like they were sucking the base of my cock.

There wasn't much in and out type friction, our love making was mostly a slow grind against each other. The 'Oh, I'm gonna come' tingles ratcheted up far more slowly than I ever recalled. Ever see a balloon inflate, breath by breath, until it blows? Well this time my balloon inflated very, very slowly. The balloon also got twice normal size before it popped. Every nerve in my body was jangling by the time my warm sperm finally pulsed into Sue's fiery depths. The orgasm she gave me melted my spine.

We cuddled and kissed long after we climaxed. We remained joined, not wanting to part. It was soooo good, we exchanged many I Love You's, along with many kisses and caresses. We loved each other. We said so often during our love making. But what does love mean? I tried to think about Sue and love, but the warm tongue lazily caressing mine pushed all other thoughts aside for the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Videos Moments

https://openload.co/f/7TwJ-9ouklY
https://openload.co/f/-IgwK60V_lc
https://openload.co/f/E_BHS-6thUg
https://openload.co/f/4Ngz7bhaG-8
Old 13-10-2019, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 13-10-2019, 12:01 PM
Samster

Sis and I managed to have sex virtually every Friday and Saturday night, and I don't mean a quickie. I mean screw until someone sends up a white flag sex. The rest of the week we improvised. Generally we'd be able to do something two or three times from Sunday to Thursday. Usually we'd only manage to find twenty minutes, an hour if we were lucky. Whatever time we found, we enjoyed, even came to depend upon. We got spoiled.

Needless to say it shook us up when our folks announced we were going to spend two weeks at Uncle Jake's. Next Friday we'd be merrily motoring our way for a family visit, for six damned hours! Sometime around 8PM Friday our sex lives would be in jeopardy!

I've heard it said 'when someone gives you lemons, make lemonade'. I'd be lying if I said some of the enjoyment Sue and I got from sex wasn't because we were screwing right under our prudish parent's noses. Sue and I decided to take this trip as a challenge, no way we were going to be celibate for two weeks!

That very night I crept into Sue's room at 3AM. "Sue! Sue!" I whispered until she finally awoke. There was just enough moonlight streaming through her window for Sue to see my immense silly grin. Hurriedly I outlined my plan.

Thursday we'd begin to complain of a mild cold. Friday, make sure the luggage got packed in the rear passenger seats so we could 'get some sleep' during the long drive in the rear luggage area. We had a nice SUV. One useful feature was the third row seats, they were removable. You could easily take out the seats, leaving a flat cargo area. The SUV had tinted windows, so once it was dark, Sue and I would have total privacy back there.

As it dawned on Sue that we could as least fool around all the way there and back, her face took on the same goofy grin as mine. How pleased was I with myself? Enough that Sue spotted my boner sticking out of my PJ's fly. Now fully awake, plus aroused by our conspiracy, Sue decided my ingenuity deserved special recognition. Grabbing a pillow, Sue laid on the carpet. Hiking up her night shirt, she raised her knees, offering my ready penis what it most desired.

"Lewis, you deserve a reward. Maybe if we get each other off, we can get back to sleep." We were both giddy. We'd never done it during the night. It had always seemed safer to fool around when we could predict our folks routine. I locked Sue's door, knelt, then allowed her hand to guide me into her divine warmth.

I intentionally entered her as slowly as I could manage. Sex is fabulous, a climax the ultimate joy, yet insertion can sometimes be the most incredible sensation of them all. There was something special about this moonlit coupling, all alone in the night. Contentment, bliss, joy; all those sensations and more washed over me as I slowly sank into my sister's warm body.

We kissed constantly from start to finish. Quietly we made love. Was it five minutes, fifty? I'll never know. Time ceased to exist. My entire world was the mouth I was kissing, and the soft, moistness surrounding my erection. I maintained a gentle, steady pace throughout. When at long last I sensed approaching release, my pace remained unchanged, but each stroke leading to my climax was driven home with greater force than the stroke before. Somehow I managed to avoid our flesh making loud slapping noises, yet still forcefully send my hyper-swollen shaft home with increasing urgency. 

Finally I delivered a series of a dozen downstrokes, each sent sperm deep into Sue's womb. All around my shaft I felt her glorious warmth. Sue came. We were both silent, but her loving contractions around my super sensitive penis shouted her release far better than any mere words. I knew Sue was sharing my euphoria as hormones flooded our brains.

She was right, I fell soundly, dreamily asleep the moment my head hit my pillow.
Old 13-10-2019, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Annene deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, more please!
Old 14-10-2019, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story!
Old 14-10-2019, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ilovetosex123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping...
Old 14-10-2019, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 14-10-2019, 09:47 AM
Samster

On the way to Uncle's Jake's, I had the most incredible sex of my life.

It was Friday night, time for our trip. What a swell guy I was!! Even though I "had a bit of a cold," I helped our folks pack for our trip to Uncle Jake's. Actually, I am a talented packer. Somehow I know just what order and just what way to load things. I can always pack more stuff into a car, trunk or box than anyone else I know. Plus, my packing jobs don't shift all around, they stay in place.

For this trip I did my best work. Even though we were going away for two weeks, there actually wasn't much more than a couple boxes and a few suitcases. Dad brought our fishing gear, Mom always took a few baked goodies, plus a case or two of homemade canned goods. When staying with my Aunt and Uncle, we really only needed a few clothes, maybe a book, but not much.

Aunt Betty had all the linens, towels, etc. we'd need. Mom did a load of laundry at the end of each week. That way we didn't haul a ton of clothes with us, plus we'd come home with mostly clean clothes so Mom wasn't overwhelmed.

Every two to three years we get together for an extended family visit, usually taking turns with which family had to travel. Fun rituals had evolved over time. The women fixed wonderful hot breakfasts, the men made huge late lunches on the BBQ. The rest of the time, there'd be enough salads and sandwich fixings for any of us to grab a bite whenever we felt hungry.

The first day of each visit, we had a ritual of going en masse to the super market. My cousin Karen, Sue, and I would be given a fairly free hand at picking out "what looked good." We'd shop for the 7 of us, buying enough so we could eat like pigs during our 2-week stay. The Dads would tease us kids about how much junk food we'd found, then eat far more than their share of the snacks. At checkout time, Jake paid for 3/7's of the bill, then Dad paid the rest.

Uncle Jake had bought an old farm. Today much of it was woods again, but it still had old barns and some fields. It was deep in the country. He'd built a super stone BBQ, so we'd buy ribs, chicken, steaks, chops, and hamburger meat. We'd also pick out a huge spiral cut ham, along with all the fixings to make batches of salads.

All this and more was running through my thoughts as I finished loading. I was able to pull the shoulder harnesses around our cargo, then fasten them so absolutely nothing would go flying. I'd also managed to stack our stuff so it formed a modest wall between the front seat and the rear compartment Sue and I had staked out.

We were going to be comfortable in the rear of the SUV. Dad had bought an air mattress just for the SUV so he could sleep there. He liked to hunt occasionally, but not often enough to warrant a camper. Mom provided a couple old blankets, Sue brought out our pillows, a solid air freshener, plus a box of tissues in case "we had to wipe our noses." The dirty smile she gave me when said that caused a little twitching between my legs.

Sue and I did our best to act mopey over a light dinner and during preparations to leave, just enough for our folks to believe that all we wanted to do was be left alone so we could 'sleep' all the way to Uncle Jake's. I was already under the blanket when Sue joined me in the back of the SUV. It was dusk when the car started. I checked my watch: 8:07. At 8:08 my pants were around my knees, Sue's wraparound skirt was unwrapped, and we had a hand between each other's legs.

We'd decided it would be awesome to know we'd driven through our "don't blink or you'll miss it" town, past our neighbors, past houses of kids we knew, all the while fondling our sibling's genitals. I was pretty keyed up from anticipation. I whispered into Sue's ear. "I need to calm down a bit, Sue." Our folks always played CD's from the 60's and 70's on a long trip. There was little chance of them hearing us over the music and road noise, it just felt sexy to whisper to each other during foreplay.

We adored foreplay. Sue and I reached many cosmic orgasms from prolonged, tantalizing, tortuous, teasing, "touching till we tingled" foreplay. We had a short-term goal in mind, we wanted to come together on the interstate, it was still 15 minutes away. The hand on my penis moved around to rub my back, Sue's other hand ran through my hair as I slid down so I could suckle her for a while.

Up went her top until I'd exposed Sue's breasts. After kissing all around her face, I nibbled my way down Sue's neck. Skipping over her bunched top, a sexy right breast became the first victim of my tender assault. Her nipples were so prominent, they begged for immediate attention, but I forced myself to kiss-nibble-lick all around the base of her breast. I kissed circles around her breast, each circle smaller than the last.

Sue was panting by the time my lips nibbled the outer edges of her areola. At last my flattened tongue laved her entire pink area, round and round. Sue grabbed my head, steering me towards her now needy nipple. I fought her just long enough for her anticipation to build, then I nursed on her like a starving infant. 

Gentle groans we could feel more than hear passed between us. Sue's moans were from release of the tension I'd caused by my long delayed arrival at her nipple. Finally feeling the unique texture of engorged nubbin between my lips was the cause of my moan.

My tongue loved Sue's nipples too. Sue had told me she could actually feel how much I cared about her from the way my tongue made love to her nipples. After suckling Sue for several minutes, I moved to her left tit. I began fingering Sue's pussy as soon as I'd changed breasts. I repeated my circular foreplay, though I arrived at her left nipple in half the time. 

At last we were on the Interstate! Cars could be heard all around us. Sue and I had agreed it would be an incredible turn on to make love with a zillion strangers zipping all around us. Our moment had arrived. I pulled the blanket off Sue, then climbed between her raised knees. Sue pulled my top up so I could feel her naked breasts as I lay atop her. I was about to ask her to put me in, but she was so ready that my glans slid into her wide open vagina.

We felt each other shudder as my erection sank into Sue. She shifted her hips to help me achieve the deepest possible penetration. Slowly I withdrew until just the now purple, swollen head barely remained in her. I held for a moment, raising my head just enough to share a triumphant look with Sue. We'd done it! My bare ass was high in the air, my erection was inside my sister's lithe body, all in the middle of a busy 6-lane highway, surrounded by a crowd.

I humped into Sue as hard as I dared for several minutes. Then it was Sue's turn. We hugged, then rolled over so I was underneath. Now Sue got to be the one raising her tight buns on high while truckers and little old ladies alike drove past us. Clearly our nearly public love-making got to Sue. She attacked my mouth, driving her tongue towards my tonsils. Her hips shifted into high gear, forcefully she impaled herself on my swelling shaft. I felt her vaginal grip tightening, she felt my penis growing within her.

Our timing got a little out of sync as we each teetered on the brink, striving to hold onto the tingling, wondrous instant just before climax, not quite ready to fall into the arms of bliss herself.

I arrived at Glory Station. My thick sperm began it's journey from my balls, through my penis, to it new home deep inside my lover's body. My hips made tiny upward bucks into Sue, my brain released my chemical reward. Contractions around my erupting erection assured me that Sue was sharing my rapture. We held each other tight, our tongues mashed together in my mouth.

We had practiced making love silently, only deep sighs expressed our feelings. The only sounds betraying us were the soft squishing noises of a penis moving within a very aroused vagina. We stabbed at each until we grew too sensitive to move. Sue pressed her vulva against my groin, then held herself there. She intentionally squeezed her vaginal muscles, hugging the remains of my fading erection. Each hug sent me a message, Sue was telling me how very special we were together.

I enjoyed feeling Sue's weight upon me. I held her in place while several more miles passed beneath us. We kissed and caressed until our senses returned. I hated to spoil the moment, but I asked Sue to read my watch. She found the button that lit the numbers. We'd been traveling about 90 minutes. We'd made this trip enough times to know Dad's first stop was about 15 minutes ahead.

We wiped each other clean, adding a few extra affectionate fondles for fun. It only took seconds to dress, Lord knows we'd planned that carefully enough. We scooted under the blanket; far enough apart that we'd look ever so proper, yet close enough so we could speak softly without risk of being overheard.

Dreamy expressions were the order of the day. "God, Lewis that was awesome!"

"Damned straight, that has got to be the coolest thing I've ever done!" In fact it was, yet my most incredible sex of all time happened after the next rest stop.
Old 14-10-2019, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

great story, waiting here for more juicy updates.
Old 14-10-2019, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

another camper for the nice and juicy story...
Old 15-10-2019, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1