The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My auntie and I

Quote:
Originally Posted by grouchycabi View Post
Smooth and silky skin is rare in most MILFs.
bo

Oh yes you are correct

Only 2 types of MILFs with beautiful skin exist

1. those who spend half their earnings (or their husbands', or all of her allowance) on beauty care product and regular treatment

2. those who have a high intake of water and keep away from unhealthy eats, hence attaining smooth fair skin that is firm and "bouncey" when pinched....

I would go all out to please them just to have them for a night....dammn those memories...
Why you so like dat?
Old 13-10-2019, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Cheetah2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So very nice story, hope to read more, thanks
Old 14-10-2019, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 14-10-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 18
grouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant future

Thanks for all your kind comments. I see so many saying it's a nice story, juicy story etc.

What I want to know is, does my story give you a BIG hard-on when you read the story. Did you shoot off from the excitement and eroticism of the story? Please give me such feedback. I will then feel motivated and encouraged to continue the story. It takes a lot of effort to write as I have to refer to what I had written in my diaries for accuracy. If you could tell me exactly which part of the story made you cum uncontrollably, it would be even better. Which are the parts that make you cannot tahan? :-)

Last edited by grouchycabi; 14-10-2019 at 02:13 PM.
Old 14-10-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
i love the part on your encounter in Tioman... Very sensual, good pcc material!

Quote:
Thanks for all your kind comments. I see so many saying it's a nice story, juicy story etc.

What I want to know is, does my story give you a BIG hard-on when you read the story. Did you shoot off from the excitement and eroticism of the story? Please give me such feedback. I will then feel motivated and encouraged to continue the story. It takes a lot of effort to write as I have to refer to what I had written in my diaries for accuracy. If you could tell me exactly which part of the story made you cum uncontrollably, it would be even better. Which are the parts that make you cannot tahan? :-)
Old 14-10-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

I think the best part is that it is authentic esp if you refer to your diaries or journals.
I think the story development rather straight out sex is interesting. I like a believable story.
Makes me wonder what I missed out in my youth.

Your auntie has really nice calf n feet.
Those red trinkets really adorable.
Looks gorgeous in those black heels.
I like her fingers and red nails.

I think many fans here waiting for update. Want to find out what happened next after that humsup manager left n aunt ask you to take a look !
Old 14-10-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Annene deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story and sexy pics, thanks bro!
Old 14-10-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Enjoyed this piece coz it got me fantasizing about my aunt.
I sure most of us like TS had a young aunt that we fantasize of while we are growing up right?
Old 14-10-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

grouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
i love the part on your encounter in Tioman... Very sensual, good pcc material!
Thanks bro! 13 points for you!
Old 14-10-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
SteveNicol4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Enjoyed this piece coz it got me fantasizing about my aunt.
I sure most of us like TS had a young aunt that we fantasize of while we are growing up right?
Yeah, had a young aunt who was like an elder sis, can share secrets too
Old 15-10-2019, 05:02 AM
Samster

Do you like my auntie’s pussy?
Old 15-10-2019, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 15-10-2019, 06:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice pussy... A little furry but nice...
Old 15-10-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 5
letshigh5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 15-10-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

Do you like my auntie’s pussy?
Yes. have u taste her pussy?