The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 09-10-2019, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Cheetah2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Agree. One of my ex gf had a white knee length skirt which she bought in Bali. It was very translucent and can see her panty pretty clear. She didn't notice anything unusual even though she looked at her attire everyday before going to office. She had been wearing the skirt for over a year before one of her colleagues commented that her skirt is translucent. If she wore white panty inside, it was not so bad but sometimes she wore other colours... it was very obvious when she wore her bright pink panty. Pretty sure most of her colleagues knew and didn't say anything.
True, they're probably quietly enjoying the view
Old 09-10-2019, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
They see themselves in their own underwear everyday, so they didn't think of it like anything unusual. It's just that we as men pay a little extra attention
True tat, but sometimes when they r horny, they will purposely choose a sexy panties to wear for their guys to see

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 09-10-2019 at 01:20 PM.
Old 09-10-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
True, but sometimes when they r horny, they will purposely choose a sexy panties to wear for their guys to see
Yes. Mine will go for waxing and wear g when they meet me. They know my preference
Old 09-10-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
True, but sometimes when they r horny, they will purposely choose a sexy panties to wear for their guys to see
If they do so, but never say, no one will know they are horny or just wearing it. At least tell the guys, and they can satisfy her needs. This way, the guys get pleasure too.
Old 09-10-2019, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
Yes. Mine will go for waxing and wear g when they meet me. They know my preference
wah lucky u bro.
Old 09-10-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
If they do so, but never say, no one will know they are horny or just wearing it. At least tell the guys, and they can satisfy her needs. This way, the guys get pleasure too.
Yup, u r rite bro ...but if they really do that...they will definitely want to show it off to their guys once they find the chance ...while they feel the immediate pleasure themselves the moment they put it on before leaving home feeling sexy, they will also not just stop there...once they get the opportunity, they would want the guys to know, and they will know exactly wat to do when the time cum ...it's something like they r saying to u guys "it's for me to know but for u to find out..come try and find out for yrself now if u can"

Old 09-10-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashstar1213 View Post
During lunch i saw this milf wearing a white one-piece dress. However, the material seems to be a bit cheap/thin. She was wearing red color underwear and it was really obvious. I tried to match her timing and followed her after she left. Eye candied all the way until traffic light where we parted ways. Bet that i was not the only one enjoying
she meeting her 3 kakis sibo?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 09-10-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
Walau ehh !...bro waaaaa...envy u leh...u lucky fella ...can help me to find one like yr girl who will do all these sexy things just for me when she sees and meet me ???

Old 12-10-2019, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

Let me share a recent one. Happened about 8 pm at amk S11. The one with the 24 hr chicken rice just beside amk hub. Was looking for a table to sit and saw this empty one. The only empty one. Walked up to it and saw this lady.. She was looking at me walking up. And I wonder why. Look abit more closely. She was wearing a very very short skirt. She sat with her legs crossed facing out. Even with her crossed legs, I could make out a very small triangle. I'm guessing black in color. She was just chatting with her friend and eyeballing me very closely. I didn't have my phone camera on because I was juggling 2 ntuc bags and I also had oc beside me. I was also abit cross at oc. Being abit bitchy that day. So i put my stuff down and went to buy my chicken rice.

Bearing in mind of the lady's sitting position, I approached the table to be in a good position to see her triangle again when I came back. I think I saw something, but can't really confirm. What I can be sure is that she's still keeping an eye out for her surroundings. If I have to guess, she won't mind that you can see. But if you try to take a pic or video, you won't be able to enjoy the free show. I gave her a very slight smile to acknowledge her actions. I'm sure she felt the same way.
Old 12-10-2019, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
canadataboo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I know this PRC milf who had a shop and apartment. Strangely she rented out her place to 2 ML. Afternoon got nothing to do date that milf and trying to tease her in her shop. She say not convenient and ask me to go to her apartment. I just went along then hanky panky a bit in the room where she gave me a bj and let me play with her huge tits. Next moment, 2 other girls come into the room naked as they thought only the PRC milf is around. The prc milf say one her the ML got no business so ask me to fuck her. Knn, 3 women in a room. One riding me when the other try to cock tease me. That day nearly crawl out of the condo. Nearly need to call ambulance.

Wasted later the PRC milf got found out by the husband. No more stunt. Out of the 2 tuanehbu, I returned to China and only 1 left in SG. Lol
Where is the shop?
Old 12-10-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster

EasternWood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sennheiser View Post
I think I saw something, but can't really confirm.
I am guessing she did not wear any panty?
Old 12-10-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Armour234 is Cool - loads of Potential

My goodness.......these two young malay girls were showing off their sexy little panties to me !!!

Old 14-10-2019, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 6
Killermage is one of the Best!Killermage is one of the Best!Killermage is one of the Best!Killermage is one of the Best!
One of my friend posted this on social media, nose bleeding worth
Old 14-10-2019, 02:17 AM
Samster

OngJenni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killermage View Post
One of my friend posted this on social media, nose bleeding worth
That's a sexy string bikini
Old 14-10-2019, 06:47 AM
Samster

A pretty looking girl too

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1