The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2010, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 17
lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!
Horny in Saigon

A true story of a horny man in Saigon
Flashback : 24/2/2010....

This was the day I left Kiasuland to live and work in Saigon, the Paradise of Men.

The queue at the airport was moving slowly. Looking around, noticed some hot babes from the JC scene. Would i be lucky to sit next to one of them..

Oh well, no big deal abt the flight. 1hr 40mins later I finally landed in V'land. Suddenly I feel a rush of high... damn... here I am in a land with 40million females. Take away the babies, the oldies, the CMTs,... there's at least a few millions of SYTs. Steam liao.

Screw the JC girls. Mostly after the $$$...

My first stop. To my new office in D.10. Work comes first b4 the rest.

So met up with the staff, a few could speak some english but the rest only (biet noi tieng viet). That's it. Off to my new home.

TBC....

Sorry for the slow, boring introduction... maybe there will be some interesting happenings to raise the testerones...
Old 15-06-2010, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future
Re: Horny in Saigon

This is Tan Son Nhut DASC control, we do not approve your request for Arc Light strike, there are none currently available and you do not have the authority to retask a strike. Get your Six to come on line.

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 15-06-2010, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 14
omnihard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BTW, Saigon is the name of Chinatown in HCM. Now it's call Cholon.
Old 15-06-2010, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xbryanx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice.. camping for more. =)
Old 16-06-2010, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 18
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Interesting start, camping here , cheers ............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 16-06-2010, 03:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 14
elsie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyelsie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice. waiting for more.
Old 16-06-2010, 05:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

this is your captain speaking...plane had landed...waiting for action...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 16-06-2010, 10:58 AM
Samster

lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!

Continue...

Well, being new to the company, it is customary to give a treat to everyone.
So, all went on motor to CMT8 coffeeshop.

Now this place is nothing like coffeeshop in Singapore. Firstly, u are greeted by tall leggy SYT and led to yr table. The guys choose the table facing the staircase, I wondered why until later ....

The boss of this coffeeshop is a damn wise man. All the waitresses are SYTs and must wear miniskirt or shorts. He must have had a great time interviewing them.

So ordered the food and beer. I looked around. Saw a friend slip his hand under the skirt of a waitress and the girl giggled. Kanina if in Singapore, his backside gonna spilt by rotan. Next another SYT waitress came to pour the beer. Woah... something soft is rubbing on the back of my head. STEAM LIAO. Hot babe pressing her breasts on my head and pouring the beer. buay tahan.

The other guys saw and laughed at me making me shy. Ah... fuck it. this is VN not Kiasuland. Follow what the guys do here. So, my hands and all parts of my body came alive. The girls come near, touch the butt, use shoulder to rub her crotch, SHIOK... truly a men's paradise.

And being seated near the staircase. Steam also. free upskirts when the waitresses go up and down the stairs. WOW! if can open a coffee shop like this in Kiasuland, $$$$$$$$ all the way to the bank...

Anyway, managed to get the phone number of a tiger promoter girl and then it's time to pay up and head home.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

TBC...
I'll try to update daily but sometimes electricity cut the whole day can't be online.
Pls dont bother abt points. I just want to share my story with u guys.
Old 16-06-2010, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnihard View Post
BTW, Saigon is the name of Chinatown in HCM. Now it's call Cholon.
I don't think this is correct. Saigon is the old name for Ho Chi Minh City.
Cholon is the Chinatown area in Ho Chi Minh covering Districts 5 and 6.

Well, maybe I'm wrong abt this. Anyone can confirm?
Old 16-06-2010, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 16
VietnamLover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVietnamLover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasupkia View Post
lasupkia, you are right. Saigon used to be the old name of capital of South Vietnam. Saigon was renamed as Ho Chi Minh City in 1976.

omnihard, read up more to understand about the history of Vietnam. Do not give wrong information.

Lịch nghỉ hè
Tp Hồ Chí Minh
07.08.2013 - 12.08.2013 ($1xx.42)
18.09.2013 - 23.09.2013 ($9x.00)
24.10.2013 - 28.10.2013 ($9x.42)
Old 16-06-2010, 11:57 AM
Samster

wewe2010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasupkia View Post

Well, maybe I'm wrong abt this. Anyone can confirm?
Cholon means Market in Vietnamese.
Old 16-06-2010, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

*mumble mumble - Saigon was the name of the capital of SVN before the Communist came and WINZORS They renamed it Ho Chi Minh City because Ho Chi Minh was their equivalent of LKY but hor since Saigon this name so ingrained into the Vietnamese psyche, they couldnt banish it completely.

Also, way back when , they knew it as the Cholon PX

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 16-06-2010, 11:00 PM
Samster (M)

Auror deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds like their restaurants are like our ktvs. Except that it comes with meals on their side.

Good sharing, waiting for more.
Old 17-06-2010, 03:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 17
Gallery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

share more info please.
Old 17-06-2010, 11:56 AM
Samster

Just can manage a short update today. Some visitors from Homeland coming and have to pick them up and entertain them...

Continue from b4>>>
After dinner at the upskirt and rubba coffeeshop, was too drunk and tired to do anything else so headed back to my new place to sleep. Home is an apartment on 22 floor with 2 bedrooms share with my friend. Some interesting happenings at the apartment and I'll share abt this in a later update.

Next day, went to office and settled some work issues. Had this fat worker in the company. Everyone said he had 2 small ball bearings in his cock. Unbelieveable. He actually pulled down his pants and underwear and showed everyone. He had used a cutter to slit the skin below the mushroom head and put in 2 small balls taken from Chivas bottles. When he poke his cock into the pussy, the 2 balls will move around and drive the girls crazy. Damn crazy viet horny man.

After lunch, took the fatty's motor to a hair salon next to a smell river. 3 girls there and choose a girl in leopard prints. I was taken to the 2nd floor and lie down on a massage bed next to the sink. Kanina, bring me to wash hair only. WTF!!! But boy was i wrong abt this. Hairwash not that great lying down. After the washing, brought me up another floor. Now here there's a matress so lied down and leopard girl starts to massage.

My hands begin to autoroam everywhere. Soft boobs with eraser nipples. Most viet girls seem to have soft boobs because of their diet. "Anh, Anh..." The girl calling me and asked me something in vietnamese. Kanina, what the fuck she want now? I said "khong hieu..." Then using hand signals... ah... she asking want HJ or BJ??? Immediately point to her pouty mouth. (BJ = An cu in viet)

She strip off her clothes with my naughty hands and fingers squeezing and digging all over. Next she stripped me in record time. Kanina, her tongue action is out of this world. (I was told later on that most vietnamese families live in the same small room and they grow up watching their parents fucking everyday. So the skills are passed down from generation to generation.)

Nabei, buay tahan... my balls, prick and ass all wet. This girl is so hungry for male meat. Grab the back of her head and shove my cock deep into her throat. She increased her speed and buay tahan liao. Unload all my siao and suay siao into her throat. Was that CIM or Cum in Stomach?? 2nd day here in VN and things are going great. washed up and went downstairs to settle the payment. 70,000 dong for the massage cum BJ. 30,000 dong to the girl. $7 for massage and BJ CIM. Super cheapo man.

Time to head back to office. Knees a little weak now... hihi...
>>>>>>>>>>>
TBC

That's it for today. Pls be patient for the next update. Busy the next few days.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1