The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 15
Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!
Re: Shanghai Recommendations

Going for a work trip end of Nov and a boys trip end of Dec.

Wondered if any bros would be kind enough to give me some advice for Shanghai fun?

Work trip - budget not an issue as I'm there to meet a client and I have an entertainment budget to play around with.

Boys trip - would likely need more pocket friendly prices if at all possible. Note that I frequent other parts of china and totally understand that overnight prices are pretty expensive ranging from 500 SGD upwards.

Thanks in advance!
Old 30-10-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
samsforumhk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Same here. will appreciate if any kind bros reading can pm and share their lobangs on Shanghai. Tks!
Old 02-11-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5357 / Power: 19
Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post

I will not be giving out any contacts, please kindly look for bro Oh_Yes if you are interested in giving it a try.

no wonder I got so many PM, do take note, I won't share for the low points bro, as you gain the benefit and no contribute, even not

I not stay in SH and even the shop closed down I won't know.
Old 04-11-2019, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
lovelacemizuki is Cool - loads of Potential

So.. is there a specific area where lots of action can happen or girls get picked up..
IG: lovelace.mizuki
Twitter: lovelacemizuki

Sissy faggot cock slut. cum hungry and love to see your satisfied face when...
Want to meet up? Sure.but book me early enough...I have a tight schedule..
Old 12-11-2019, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 17
Sinofaguo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks bro, I try to make my FR vague because I have written quite a number of FR but in the end, end up been deleted.

I still ask for contact openly if TS mailbox is full or not responsive.

Hope my genuine FR don't get deleted again.
Exactly my point in some other posts after suffering from the same frustration than you did. Leechers are a common thing on forums but when moderators keeps deleting legit reports from posters who take the time to share, all you get left with are leechers asking for contacts and never giving anything. Its sad because this forum used to be one of the best in the old days.
Old 12-11-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinofaguo View Post
Exactly my point in some other posts after suffering from the same frustration than you did. Leechers are a common thing on forums but when moderators keeps deleting legit reports from posters who take the time to share, all you get left with are leechers asking for contacts and never giving anything. Its sad because this forum used to be one of the best in the old days.
mod only removed those who tried to promote certain FL or entertainment openly with full contact details without paying sbf...

mod always welcome legit forum without mentioning full details or say openly to pm for contact...

checked your history and seems you one of them trying to promote some gals here without paying...mod dun welcome such action...

mod dun expect you to contribute much here...I suggest you moved on or mod may consider remove most of your posts for grumblings...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 16-11-2019, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 17
Sinofaguo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Re: Shanghai Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
checked your history and seems you one of them trying to promote some gals here without paying...mod dun welcome such action...
And exactly what is wrong doing field reports about gals or places I had a good experience with? isn't this the essence of field reports and sharing on this kind of board? its not like I earn any money from these gals or places. Looking at my unmoderated post history on 141 or ISG makes it rather obvious that I'm not a pimp...

Its not like I'm the only one getting his posts deleted by the mods for weird reasons:
Quote:
Thanks bro, I try to make my FR vague because I have written quite a number of FR but in the end, end up been deleted.
How exactly does forcing members to make their reports vague to the point they don't help anyone a good thing for this board?

And no, none of us are going to pay for advertising on this board since we don't gain any bucks, its just sharing places and gals, which used to be what this board was for.

Anyway I'm done arguing about this, its just a waste of time and you can just look at the result: hardly anyone left contributing, tons of people asking for help.
Old 19-11-2019, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinofaguo View Post
Anyway I'm done arguing about this, its just a waste of time and you can just look at the result: hardly anyone left contributing, tons of people asking for help.
Thats kinda true actually.
Old 19-11-2019, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

From a contributors POV, they have absolutely zero reasons to contribute. If i find a hidden gem, why would i want the whole market to pounce on her? Her hole is going to be twice as wide now, and service is gonna go down from more customers. Heck, she might even retire early from the influx of cash from new customers. The ML scene in Singapore is an example of why nobody shld contribute. Once someone give positive review, it is very hard to book those popular MLs and her price goes up, service change blabla.
Old 25-11-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
kopikia is Cool - loads of Potential
Alone in shaghai 花木l路area. Happy to have 2 x times release with wechat or alipay payment... cash in hand not much.. anyone can help?
Old 25-11-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
kopikia is Cool - loads of Potential
Not looking at FJ... hj 2 X gd enuff with alipay transfer
Old 28-11-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Typically the Chinese gals speak Chinese but wondering if there are places in Shanghai that cater to English speaking crowd? Are there ang mohs that cheong over there?
Old 14-12-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
levante95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any shanghai massage recommendations do pm me! Looking forward to try
Old 15-12-2019, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 19
Kaka123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaka123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaka123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

In Shanghai Channing area, any spa recommendation? Pm pls
Old 16-12-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 12
goldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud of

In Shanghai now, and there's a fairly aggressive agency i found on tinder. They operate in a hotel beside liangfeng dasha, and rates are 1688/1388 for 90mins. Anyone has experience with this agency? Muchos gracias!

PS. I'm happy to share CTC, or if any bro wanna check e place out tgt do hit me up!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1