The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2019, 06:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Milf ol

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 12-10-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 16
Class5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to all

20, camping for more
Old 12-10-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1854 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Ok done with Part 2

Was sleeping halfway, I felt something touching me underneath the blanket toward me and she was slowly trying to pull down my boxer and she doesn’t even to bother to remove my boxers completely, once she saw my hotdog….she started to feast on it; putting it into her mouth and became licking and sucking it deliciously. OMG it’s like no hold barred thingy….Moving her mouth up and down my hard hotdog making those slurping sound and using her tongue to do circles around my mushroom head.My hotdog felt like it is going to exploded.

Then she stopped and began to climb onto me…..position my hotdog and slowly slide it into her wet pussy until it completely out of sight.

“Oooooo” she moaned and at the same time surfaced from under the blanket and began riding me.

Even though the room was dark but with lights coming in from outside, I could still visually see that she is not in her sober self instead I should say still in a stage of intoxication.

She was moaning continuously as she continued riding me furiously initially….but she wasn’t able to maintain that pace for long and soon her riding soon turned to gliding slowly…. As she glided me, she began fondling with her boobs…squeezing them together lightly and pinching her nips…..then she started played with her lips with her fingers or playing her fingers with her lips….She was moaning and at the time, licking and sucking her fingers. OMG I am so confused now….never seen her behave so sensual before.

“Ooooo…..coming….coming…” she tried to hasten her gliding to make her O more intense.

“Uuurrgghhhh……” she suddenly went jelly and fell on to my body…panting heavily.

As usual, wanted her to go beyond the limit, wrapping my hands around her body, tilted my body upwards so that my rod entered fully inside her and started ramming her again…she started moaning again and at the same time stuck out her tongue and started licking my body….shiok.

She reached her 2nd O rather quickly and she just lied motionless on my body….then after a while she was awoke again, she dismounted from me and moved herself slowly towards my rod, grabbed it and began stroking it. Then she opened her mouth and took my rod in and began sucking it again….I took the opportunity to get hold of her head with my hand while I slide my rod in and out of her mouth.

“Hmmmm….” She was enjoying being mouth fucked by me and her tongue was twisting and twirling my rod. OMG where did she learn this skill…she doesn’t do this to me when she is sober…..

Needless to say with this type of treatment from her….it didn’t take long for me to cum…..unloaded into her mouth…and she just swallowed them all and went into hibernation mood again. LOL…
Old 12-10-2019, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Another hot update! Dun u just love it when woman take the initiative? U are a lucky man Baileys!
Old 13-10-2019, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more. support your thread TS.
Old 13-10-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Omg!!!.. another sexciting update about his notti wife ... how all guys would wish to hv a wife like TS pleasuring them on the bed the way she nottily does on him

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 14-10-2019, 05:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 16-10-2019, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, sure hope there will be more updates.
Old 16-10-2019, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1854 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Hi guys....am still trying to squeeze some time out to complete this story.
Old 16-10-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
No worries bailey...take yr time...post it for us to read when ready.

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 16-10-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 16-10-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 7
Fusedballs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ok done with Part 2

Was sleeping halfway, I felt something touching me underneath the blanket toward me and she was slowly trying to pull down my boxer and she doesn’t even to bother to remove my boxers completely, once she saw my hotdog….she started to feast on it; putting it into her mouth and became licking and sucking it deliciously. OMG it’s like no hold barred thingy….Moving her mouth up and down my hard hotdog making those slurping sound and using her tongue to do circles around my mushroom head.My hotdog felt like it is going to exploded.

Then she stopped and began to climb onto me…..position my hotdog and slowly slide it into her wet pussy until it completely out of sight.

“Oooooo” she moaned and at the same time surfaced from under the blanket and began riding me.

Even though the room was dark but with lights coming in from outside, I could still visually see that she is not in her sober self instead I should say still in a stage of intoxication.

She was moaning continuously as she continued riding me furiously initially….but she wasn’t able to maintain that pace for long and soon her riding soon turned to gliding slowly…. As she glided me, she began fondling with her boobs…squeezing them together lightly and pinching her nips…..then she started played with her lips with her fingers or playing her fingers with her lips….She was moaning and at the time, licking and sucking her fingers. OMG I am so confused now….never seen her behave so sensual before.

“Ooooo…..coming….coming…” she tried to hasten her gliding to make her O more intense.

“Uuurrgghhhh……” she suddenly went jelly and fell on to my body…panting heavily.

As usual, wanted her to go beyond the limit, wrapping my hands around her body, tilted my body upwards so that my rod entered fully inside her and started ramming her again…she started moaning again and at the same time stuck out her tongue and started licking my body….shiok.

She reached her 2nd O rather quickly and she just lied motionless on my body….then after a while she was awoke again, she dismounted from me and moved herself slowly towards my rod, grabbed it and began stroking it. Then she opened her mouth and took my rod in and began sucking it again….I took the opportunity to get hold of her head with my hand while I slide my rod in and out of her mouth.

“Hmmmm….” She was enjoying being mouth fucked by me and her tongue was twisting and twirling my rod. OMG where did she learn this skill…she doesn’t do this to me when she is sober…..

Needless to say with this type of treatment from her….it didn’t take long for me to cum…..unloaded into her mouth…and she just swallowed them all and went into hibernation mood again. LOL…

Nice .....
Old 16-10-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Annene deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great work TS, thanks for a very nice story!
Old 17-10-2019, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.
Old 19-10-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1