The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MSJ9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MewMe View Post
Bro. I celebrated her birthday with her last yr and this yr. Last year the candle was in digit form (her age) and the design of the cake was her photo. The cake was prepared by her friends. Anyway I wrote a post a week or two before her birthday this year and ask people to visit her. U can go search.. anyway please tell her she looks 30ish the next time you visit her. I wanna know how she react and u can post here. I want to know who is the dumbass here who is blind. Maybe you were blindly fucking no.3 and thought she was n.20
Why am I super regular? Please go read from the first page of this thread.
So u join on 20.7.16,can be considered super regular?
About 2years 1 month only.
You are there lah.
Hmmmmmm
Old 26-08-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LifeIsShort168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MewMe View Post
Bro. I celebrated her birthday with her last yr and this yr. Last year the candle was in digit form (her age) and the design of the cake was her photo. The cake was prepared by her friends. Anyway I wrote a post a week or two before her birthday this year and ask people to visit her. U can go search.. anyway please tell her she looks 30ish the next time you visit her. I wanna know how she react and u can post here. I want to know who is the dumbass here who is blind. Maybe you were blindly fucking no.3 and thought she was n.20
Why am I super regular? Please go read from the first page of this thread.
I don't have to argue with you.. because I know now that you're one of the dumbass 'boyfriend' right. You will just blindly listen to whatever she said. Ask her to show you her identity or just take a pic of her ic or passport n show it straight to your fuck face. Oh I think she will say her passport is with the boss and she doesn't have any form of identification and you will believe her again. Dumbass to the max.
Old 26-08-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

LifeIsShort168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think there are too many 'boyfriend's here who couldn't accept the truth that their so call 'girlfriends' are providing more than what they are suppose to for their really regulars.
Old 26-08-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
slimjim123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsShort168 View Post
I think there are too many 'boyfriend's here who couldn't accept the truth that their so call 'girlfriends' are providing more than what they are suppose to for their really regulars.
I supported wif your comments.
Package provided (massage,B2B wif hot stone and HJ)
But inside the 1st and 2nd floor rooms,they are giving more than the package.
Please remember 3 Fs.
FIND F_ _ _ FORGET
Hmmmmm
Old 27-08-2018, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
Otaman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOtaman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I dun dare to call myself a regular at this spa as I only visit once every fortnight. Been doing that since Feb 2016 and my latest visit was last friday 3 days ago. I have not posted any FR on this spa although I read this thread. All this while I have only taken 3 gals no.8, 20 & 39 alternating between them whomever has a free slot. I can confirm all 3 of them have provided me FJ..... that's why I keep returning to them.
Old 27-08-2018, 04:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
slimjim123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaman View Post
I dun dare to call myself a regular at this spa as I only visit once every fortnight. Been doing that since Feb 2016 and my latest visit was last friday 3 days ago. I have not posted any FR on this spa although I read this thread. All this while I have only taken 3 gals no.8, 20 & 39 alternating between them whomever has a free slot. I can confirm all 3 of them have provided me FJ..... that's why I keep returning to them.
Bro
Thank u for your open and honest review.
Old 27-08-2018, 06:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
nemoboy9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Darn I never thought the discussions would get so interesting! Whether true or not, some of these FRs are starting to make me believe that yes it's possible to receive complimentary FJs from these gals, Ang Pais included.

And there are few reasons which I can think of that make it a possiblity:
- you are "super regular" (read: boyfriends) with these gals
- you tip them well enough (money-faced gals)
- they're super desperate for sex (read: horny)

Regardless, customers have nothing to lose because we're getting free FJs. Oh who doesn't love to?
Old 27-08-2018, 08:34 AM
Samster

kwtan123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can pm me the location ?
Old 27-08-2018, 10:52 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoboy9 View Post
Darn I never thought the discussions would get so interesting! Whether true or not, some of these FRs are starting to make me believe that yes it's possible to receive complimentary FJs from these gals, Ang Pais included.

And there are few reasons which I can think of that make it a possiblity:
- you are "super regular" (read: boyfriends) with these gals
- you tip them well enough (money-faced gals)
- they're super desperate for sex (read: horny)

Regardless, customers have nothing to lose because we're getting free FJs. Oh who doesn't love to?
Complimentary Free FJs? How to get them?
So far I always had to top up between rm80-rm100 for FJ.
But not all the girls will give me FJ..... only certain girls but I will not disclose their numbers here as they will get into trouble if known.
Old 27-08-2018, 11:39 AM
Samster

BlackClover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do you know the ml or boss can read this forum too? By disclosing this open secret. Things might changed. Haha. Sabo kings.
Old 27-08-2018, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 8
MewMe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMewMe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Read up the forum. I always try to provide useful info and trueful fr.. guess I should stop helping since u all prefer to read fake info and get hyped up by fake info .

Last edited by MewMe; 27-08-2018 at 11:55 PM.
Old 28-08-2018, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 20
songboh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaman View Post
Couldnt be better said bro... really depends on chemistry. I only had 3 girls from Saigon for the past 3 years, and had FJ with all 3. I only changed girls when my girl left.

That being said bros pls dun go there expecting FJ from any WL ah. What i am saying is, if u stick to 1 chick, and make it known to her, treat her well plus have good personal hygiene... who knows? It may happen.

On a side note bro Otaman has the number 8 u referring to gone back long ago? Like end 2016? The very cute gir with small waist and nice natural C Cups?

Fucking miss her man.
My FR#2

My FR#3

My FR#4

My FR#5

My FR#6
Old 28-08-2018, 06:46 AM
Samster

Whether true or not, thanks for the sharings! Time to put these into practice, I am setting a 2-month time frame to see whether it's possible to get a FJ from Little Saigon (FYI I have been patronizing LS for quite some time, hehehe).

Can bros help me decide which girl to experiment with? Reading the comments here, #20 seems a good pick, but #39 as one of the Ang Pai's certainly is the better choice. Or maybe #38 since little is written about her service? OMG I'm now in a trilemma.

Wish me luck!
Old 28-08-2018, 07:12 AM
Samster

Goodguy78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoboy9 View Post
Whether true or not, thanks for the sharings! Time to put these into practice, I am setting a 2-month time frame to see whether it's possible to get a FJ from Little Saigon (FYI I have been patronizing LS for quite some time, hehehe).

Can bros help me decide which girl to experiment with? Reading the comments here, #20 seems a good pick, but #39 as one of the Ang Pai's certainly is the better choice. Or maybe #38 since little is written about her service? OMG I'm now in a trilemma.

Wish me luck!
Go for 38 then
Old 28-08-2018, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodguy78 View Post
Go for 38 then
I have always loved petite gals like #38. Very well!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1