The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2018, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Crazy stuff I did.

An Ex girlfriend, who was an ang pai Thai FL under ******x, was discovered by me to be traveling to Korea with another local singapore guy the next day.

Called to confront her, she admitted but said I disrespected her privacy and she didn't tell me because she doesn't want me to get the wrong idea. Talk ended up as a big quarrel and she refused to talk to me.

Haha ... FL travelling overseas with another guy and she afraid you get the 'wrong idea'?? WTF

But yeah, the thai girls can really compartmentalize and think of it as a "job" or "work" with no feelings involved. Can still have their boyfrens on their facebook following their overseas work stints with no issue at all.
Old 23-01-2018, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Crazy/daring stuff that i hv done.

Quote:
Crazy stuff I did.

An Ex girlfriend, who was an ang pai Thai FL under ******x, was discovered by me to be traveling to Korea with another local singapore guy the next day.

Called to confront her, she admitted but said I disrespected her privacy and she didn't tell me because she doesn't want me to get the wrong idea. Talk ended up as a big quarrel and she refused to talk to me.

Afraid of losing her, I booked the next flight to Bangkok on the day itself. Made an excuse to my parents for not coming home that day.

Reached the airport, boarded the plane at 4pm. Landed in Bangkok at around 7pm. Took a taxi to her condo apartment. Reached at around 8pm, realised she wasn't home, so I pasted "I am sorry" posters at her lifts and along the corridor of the floor she was staying in.

Thankfully, managed to locate her sister staying nearby. Explained the situation to her. The sister told me she went out clubbing. Would be back late. She called my ex girlfriend without my knowledge to inform her I was in Bangkok.

I waited until 1am and she came back. I apologized to her and apology was accepted. In fact, she was actually not angry with me at all and was touched by what I did.

Slept over at her sister's house. 3 of us slept on the same bed, with my ex girlfriend and I occupying half of the bed. We hugged and slept for just a short few hours.

At 5am, we woke up. I had to beat the morning traffic and rush to the airport. We bade goodbye and I made it to the airport in time and left Bangkok at 8am. Reached home just before 12pm.

The ex girlfriend still went ahead with the trip with another local guy, who was actually an ex customer too. Got to know later it was an all expenses paid trip by him. But whatever, she was making use of him and eventually nothing came out of that affair. Our relationship lasted for 4 years after that incident.

Till this day we still keep in contact and she still holds a torch for me. With calls telling me how much she hoped we could have still be together.

So yeah, the crazy thing - flying overseas to say sorry to someone and fly back again within 24 hours.
Well, I'm not sure this can be considered as "crazy"... but certainly "stupid".

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude. But this is stupid.
Old 24-01-2018, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Well, I'm not sure this can be considered as "crazy"... but certainly "stupid".

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude. But this is stupid.
Haha no problem bro if you deem it as stupid.

We all do stupid things from time to time but I have learnt from it.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 24-01-2018, 02:52 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 913 / Power: 15
singlegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to behold

Was in KL on a short holidays with my 2 cousins many years back after my A level examinations. The last night we 3 girls went to a disco/pub with nice aquarium and got a bit carried away and tipsy by alcohol when I was approached by another pretty looking tall Indian mature lady.

She was hugging me like any other couple would do at a poor lighted corner of the pub after a few drinks and I was enjoying her accompany and chatting while my Cousins were dancing their hair off.

Seriously I was getting drunk and we chatted so well like Long lost Friends when her hands were all over my body. I was wearing a one piece jumpsuit as her hands roams my body. I did not reject her advancement and even spread my legs wider for her hands to slip between my legs. She’s so daring as she fingered me for quite a while and I even moaned lightly till my Cousins came looking for me after their dance. I was wet and it was crazy as I never imagine I will allow such acts in pub by a female stranger.

It was one of the most crazy and daring incident I had in overseas during my younger days.
Old 24-01-2018, 06:04 AM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11703 / Power: 33
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So yeah, the crazy thing - flying overseas to say sorry to someone and fly back again within 24 hours.
Awwww,,, that’s actually quite romantic,,
It’s really nice,,,,
Old 24-01-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
kellykelly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlegal View Post
Was in KL on a short holidays with my 2 cousins many years back after my A level examinations. The last night we 3 girls went to a disco/pub with nice aquarium and got a bit carried away and tipsy by alcohol when I was approached by another pretty looking tall Indian mature lady.

She was hugging me like any other couple would do at a poor lighted corner of the pub after a few drinks and I was enjoying her accompany and chatting while my Cousins were dancing their hair off.

Seriously I was getting drunk and we chatted so well like Long lost Friends when her hands were all over my body. I was wearing a one piece jumpsuit as her hands roams my body. I did not reject her advancement and even spread my legs wider for her hands to slip between my legs. She’s so daring as she fingered me for quite a while and I even moaned lightly till my Cousins came looking for me after their dance. I was wet and it was crazy as I never imagine I will allow such acts in pub by a female stranger.

It was one of the most crazy and daring incident I had in overseas during my younger days.
Wearing jumpsuit.... so easy to finger u???
Old 24-01-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
Awwww,,, that’s actually quite romantic,,
It’s really nice,,,,
Thanks! Love your posts in the forum too!

My ex girlfriend found it to be really romantic too. She was very touched by the gesture.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 24-01-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know if this is considered crazy but I got to know a PRC girl a couple of years back from QQ and she was the one who added me for a chat. She was a Yoga instructor. We chatted for 3 years before we decided to meet and I flew over to China to look for her. Yes it may sound foolish and crazy as I have read of scams whereby men got scammed when they flew over to look for their "online lovers" in China.
But love is supposed to be blind isn't it? And she did turn up and we backpacked across god knows a few hundred or a thousand miles. And of course love-making every night was an essential.
Old 02-02-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster

Been visiting this couple almost 70s. Known them cos i used to help an organisation deliver food stuff to them and they treat me like their daughter.. Aunty is blind, i think due to diabetes and uncle is suffering from dementia. i brought them some stuff and then that day i was told uncle used to practice osteopathy when i mention stiff neck. Aunty immediately call uncle to help me massage. Uncle offer me a wooden chair that has back rest and wants me to sit reverse way. I hv to pull up my tight 1 pcs dress to reveal my colourful panties to aunty sitting opp. me. Kinda of kinky.
Old 02-02-2018, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 22
Rain-Men is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRain-Men is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRain-Men is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am impressed by the amount of crazy things done by our dear sistas and bros...well done!! No worries about being stupid or crazy...we tend to do things like that during certain phases of our lives.....keep those stories and details coming folks!!
Old 03-02-2018, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellykelly View Post
Been visiting this couple almost 70s. Known them cos i used to help an organisation deliver food stuff to them and they treat me like their daughter.. Aunty is blind, i think due to diabetes and uncle is suffering from dementia. i brought them some stuff and then that day i was told uncle used to practice osteopathy when i mention stiff neck. Aunty immediately call uncle to help me massage. Uncle offer me a wooden chair that has back rest and wants me to sit reverse way. I hv to pull up my tight 1 pcs dress to reveal my colourful panties to aunty sitting opp. me. Kinda of kinky.
Few days later i went again as i promised aunty to her to get some stuff. This time round i told uncle my stiff neck hurts again. As before he asked me to take the reverse sitting pose. He took out a bottle of medicated oil and signal me to take off my cloth. And i obligated.
Old 03-02-2018, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Few days later i went again as i promised aunty to her to get some stuff. This time round i told uncle my stiff neck hurts again. As before he asked me to take the reverse sitting pose. He took out a bottle of medicated oil and signal me to take off my cloth. And i obligated.
I only stripped to my underwear. Did unhook my bra for easy massage. But after 30mins or so uncle went back to his room and sleep as he said he is tired (Dementia patient). After that i still chat with aunty in my undies. Kinda cool in a unfamiliar place. 

Old 03-02-2018, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 12
Buaybuaygan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow please continue
Old 13-02-2018, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thi-sen View Post
I peifu you . Still dare to go ahead even if it is a crossdresser .
I probably don't understand why still go ahead. LOL!
Old 13-02-2018, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bus got cctv leh
Ah boy, last time police wear shorts and double deck bus no CCTV.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1