The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2019, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 19
sengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hard and Healing in East

Can share ctc?
Old 29-08-2019, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 20
Soo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of light

pm pls bro.. tq
Old 29-08-2019, 11:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
leon1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact pls tq
Old 31-08-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
firstfirsttime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by makeyouhappy View Post
Was told that there was a new apprentice so decided to go back and try.

Made appointment with the new girl and eagerly arrived. Was greeted with by a tall, slim beaut... she looked really well maintained and soft spoken! Told her I looked forward to her service and took a bath.

Her massage was nice and strong, the way I like it :P Another bro mentioned that she has a way of helping you enjoy the ending ... and he was right! Very enjoyable finish and I was left gathering myself in the room with a nice warm glass of water.

Paid and left a happy man. Headed straight for a nearby seafood soup to satisfy other urges
Bro can share contacts?
Old 29-09-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2611 / Power: 19
Cowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond repute

TS bro, thanks to share the contact.
Old 30-09-2019, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Joens deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds interesting. Please share contacts thanks.
Old 01-10-2019, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 19
sengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to behold

Can share ctc?
Old 01-10-2019, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 5
MassageHeals is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassageHeals is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassageHeals is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassageHeals is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TS bro, can share CTC?
Old 01-10-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2209 / Power: 14
playben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond repute

yo bro, please pm me this spa shop contact. will love to try it out soonest ...as i going to the east more often for my job
i dont mind 4 hands too..nicexx i only tried in china vietnam.. i need try in SG
pm me the contact. thanks!!
B

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeyouhappy View Post
Went back yesterday night , seems there is a new ML who is on a probation all tryout.

The ladyboss offered me a four hands massage for the price of 1.5 as she wanted her new apprentice to develop more confidence and techniques, I guess?

Since I had the time and a bit more change I agreed to be educational material.

The new tryout definitely held her own with her massage on the back, I was quite surprised with how good she was already, so I definitely felt like I caught a steal.

They then offered me a four hand therapy massage for a bit more tips and I...

Left a happy man.
Old 01-10-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 468 / Power: 9
Starbonker69 is a glorious beacon of lightStarbonker69 is a glorious beacon of lightStarbonker69 is a glorious beacon of lightStarbonker69 is a glorious beacon of lightStarbonker69 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bro, would appreciate if you could share contact
Old 01-10-2019, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
flareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud of

Please share share thanks
Old 02-10-2019, 07:51 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 13
boobbuilderz is one of the Best!boobbuilderz is one of the Best!boobbuilderz is one of the Best!

Hi bro. Please share contact Thanks a lot in advance!
Old 02-10-2019, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 15
1985derrick1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster1985derrick1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro can share ctc!
Old 02-10-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

any one tried, ANY FR?
Old 08-10-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1468 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of

Just a heads up for bros who are thinking about looking up the place, lady boss has moved location and is now set up in MacPherson.

Seems like she’s got a new girl currently as well, gonna go check out maybe later this week. Will leave a FR then!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1