The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2019, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 11
crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!
Stupid Qns - Fall In Luv 😬

Hi bros

Stupid qns to ask...

How do u guys differentiate between lust, like and fall in love?

How do u treat a gal if u fall in love with her?

TIA
Old 24-09-2019, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stupid Qns - Fall In Luv 😬

Quote:
Originally Posted by crood View Post
Hi bros

Stupid qns to ask...

TIA
If you fall deep deep with her not her fall deep deep with you then prepare to become a carrot head to her first .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 24-09-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
If you fall deep deep with her not her fall deep deep with you then prepare to become a carrot head to her first .
How do we know whether is love or lust
Old 24-09-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 5
Livie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You accept her for who she is, even her flaws, even her farts also smell nice, you behave like a child in front of her, you let her check your phone, you eat her leftover food..
You can forsake the whole world but not her... haha cliche much?
Old 24-09-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 5
Livie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bros

Stupid qns to ask...

TIA
Oh ya, lust is, you dun mind sharing her contact with others here or exchange... lol
Old 24-09-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You want to know whether she really love you or not ?

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 24-09-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livie View Post
You accept her for who she is, even her flaws, even her farts also smell nice, you behave like a child in front of her, you let her check your phone, you eat her leftover food..
You can forsake the whole world but not her... haha cliche much?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livie View Post
Oh ya, lust is, you dun mind sharing her contact with others here or exchange... lol
Good one, thanks bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
You want to know whether she really love you or not ?
I want to know how to tell between a man’s lust or love 😆
Old 24-09-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good one, thanks bro

I want to know how to tell between a man’s lust or love 😆
Lust you feel dulan , buay song nia if she were to fuck by the others .
If Love you feel like killing ppl after you found out that she had just finish a fucking session with another dude .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 25-09-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Love is when you are willing to lay down your life for her. You give without asking for anything in return. Including being patient and selfless. When she dun want sex, you agree to no sex for her good.

Lust is when you want to benefit yourself against her wishes.
Old 25-09-2019, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
lovethaibabes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting question. I thought long and hard about this question. I reflected on my own experiences and read other people's experiences.

I think you have fallen in love when you want her for your own. For example you ask your regular girl not to work in this line anymore, you will give her money, marry her.
Quote:
Old 25-09-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi bros

Stupid qns to ask...

TIA
I believes that everyone have their take on like, lust and falling in love. For me, to like someone is merely to be interested in that person. Maybe for the looks or certain aspect of the person's character. At this stage u merely is interested in that person but u do not know the person well enough.

To lust after someone means that i would be interested in the body of the other person. Maybe coz she is very sexy or act very sexy or dress in a sexy manner. One would fantasize about shagging her or might have sexual thoughts on her. But everything would be just physical acts and nothing more. U would not likely want to marry someone u lust after unless u r of very low intellect which is understandable.

To fall in love with someone for me would split into categories.

Puppy love - Cat 1 - For puppy love, this happens when u are young. Just hearing her voice or just being around her makes u feel on top of the world. Everything she do seems so perfect and the world feels perfect as long as she is with u. Such love are not matured act of love, it is more like childish love. That's why it is often term as puppy love.

Matured love - Cat 2 - Matured love or another term is coin is true love. Such love are long lasting love that is very much likely to last a lifetime between two parties. When two parties are able to transcend to this level of love, which is rare and few. You love each other for who he/she was. U accept each other for who he/she was and dun try to change one another. And instead of constantly thinking of what u can get out of this relationship. U both constantly ask urself what can u contribute to this relationship to make it stronger. Unfortunately in today's world, very few people manage to transcend to this level.

PS : Most people will stop at normal love, whereby their love for individual self supersede their partner. In such cases, it is a matter of time before they end up going separate ways. Tat's why some union end up in break up or divorce.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 25-09-2019, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Love when every min her image flashes thru your mind whatever you do you will think of her whether she eat or whether she go toilet or whether sleep well etc. When u are going to meet her you heart is always beating faster. Whenever you see her your wary,worry etc go away. Most of the time you uneasy when she is out etc.

Lust well this one easy whenever you think of her you get stiff and all that fill your mind is you just want to fuck her good.

i think hardest is love and like hard to tell but like mean you do without but will still want to see her.
Old 26-09-2019, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Hi bros

Stupid qns to ask...

TIA
Love is action. You can't say you love someone or something unless you are willing to act on it.

I repeat, love is not a feeling, love is action.
Old 27-09-2019, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kiwicvi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love is like . having her around will lighten up your spirit.

Lust is like. having her around make your small head up right
Old 29-09-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster

Thanks bros for all your wonderful replies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe313 View Post
Love is when you are willing to lay down your life for her. You give without asking for anything in return. Including being patient and selfless. When she dun want sex, you agree to no sex for her good.

Lust is when you want to benefit yourself against her wishes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethaibabes View Post
Interesting question. I thought long and hard about this question. I reflected on my own experiences and read other people's experiences.

I think you have fallen in love when you want her for your own. For example you ask your regular girl not to work in this line anymore, you will give her money, marry her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
I believes that everyone have their take on like, lust and falling in love. For me, to like someone is merely to be interested in that person. Maybe for the looks or certain aspect of the person's character. At this stage u merely is interested in that person but u do not know the person well enough.

To lust after someone means that i would be interested in the body of the other person. Maybe coz she is very sexy or act very sexy or dress in a sexy manner. One would fantasize about shagging her or might have sexual thoughts on her. But everything would be just physical acts and nothing more. U would not likely want to marry someone u lust after unless u r of very low intellect which is understandable.

To fall in love with someone for me would split into categories.

Puppy love - Cat 1 - For puppy love, this happens when u are young. Just hearing her voice or just being around her makes u feel on top of the world. Everything she do seems so perfect and the world feels perfect as long as she is with u. Such love are not matured act of love, it is more like childish love. That's why it is often term as puppy love.

Matured love - Cat 2 - Matured love or another term is coin is true love. Such love are long lasting love that is very much likely to last a lifetime between two parties. When two parties are able to transcend to this level of love, which is rare and few. You love each other for who he/she was. U accept each other for who he/she was and dun try to change one another. And instead of constantly thinking of what u can get out of this relationship. U both constantly ask urself what can u contribute to this relationship to make it stronger. Unfortunately in today's world, very few people manage to transcend to this level.

PS : Most people will stop at normal love, whereby their love for individual self supersede their partner. In such cases, it is a matter of time before they end up going separate ways. Tat's why some union end up in break up or divorce.
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Love when every min her image flashes thru your mind whatever you do you will think of her whether she eat or whether she go toilet or whether sleep well etc. When u are going to meet her you heart is always beating faster. Whenever you see her your wary,worry etc go away. Most of the time you uneasy when she is out etc.

Lust well this one easy whenever you think of her you get stiff and all that fill your mind is you just want to fuck her good.

i think hardest is love and like hard to tell but like mean you do without but will still want to see her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
Love is action. You can't say you love someone or something unless you are willing to act on it.

I repeat, love is not a feeling, love is action.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwicvi View Post
Love is like . having her around will lighten up your spirit.

Lust is like. having her around make your small head up right
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1