The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2019, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 14
porsche82 is one of the Best!porsche82 is one of the Best!porsche82 is one of the Best!
Why women do not prefer muscular body man?

Haizzz.. All the a while I tot I could have more girls if I had a muscular body and drive an nice Merc. I worked so hard on my body and pockets. But still can't a girl who love me.

Only managed to get one PRC for few months and Malaysian for few days.

What girls really want actually.
Old 12-10-2019, 12:38 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why women do not prefer muscular body man?

They want them HOMO K-pop boys!
Old 12-10-2019, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Gals loves hearts more than muscles
Old 12-10-2019, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 18
borom is a Helpful and Caring Samsterborom is a Helpful and Caring Samsterborom is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Barking up the wrong tree-the members here are mainly GUYS .
This question should be directed at women/girls and even if they are here, are probably "working" girls looking for business/monies
Old 12-10-2019, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8790 / Power: 11
ShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond repute

Drive mercs you think they care? You got enough cash to splash on them or not?
Old 12-10-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
redflower7988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if a girl comes to you becos of material stuff, what makes you think that she won't leave you once the stuff are gone? too muscular can be quite intimidating and may also means a smaller down below (ahem).

but more importantly, it's how you treat them girls. do not assume that just cos you have a nice car etc, they will love you the way you want them to.
Old 12-10-2019, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Take care too much of yourself. U become a flower and may need out there. They dun have security. Attract too much attention. See a lot of cb married normal looking mens. But end day. It’s how u make the gal feel comfy with u.

If I see very pretty gals who dressed to kill. I wun dare to take them seriously. More if xiao san material. She late to response or later to come home. I also worry.
Old 12-10-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

After picking up and fk so many local ladies from social app. I can conclude 99% is neither after the look, car, money.

Also TS, what you think is what you get. I guess you may be attracting the wrong group of girls, or unclear what is your end goal. If is truly love, honestly is not hard at all.

PM me if you wanna chat.
Old 12-10-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 7
PrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of lightPrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of lightPrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of lightPrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of lightPrimeNumber is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche82 View Post
bro, what type of girl you want & for what type of relationship? you may get better insights once you're clear.

generally personality counts most. have a matching sense of humour, be chivalrous, and have a spine meaning not a yes-man who caves in to everything she asks for.

nice looks, nice car... may get you more openings. But those alone can't carry you far.

and of course, some people just can't connect. perhaps you're looking for the wrong type of gal in the wrong place.

To return Karma (0) EMPTY LIST!

Owe you guys, but you need to post something for me to up. PM me if you see this : (2) SK3636, SvampS
Old 12-10-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

because u care more for your body than they care for their own bodies. Girls are basically insecure. If they think you are too good a catch, other girls will eventually snatch you away from them. Plus hunky guys give people a himbo image.

Toned is enough. No need mass.
Old 12-10-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!

TS, physical side, the type of body you should aim for is low body fat and just a decent amount of muscles - think "Magic Mike".

A lot of people go gym, take protein supplement, lift until big arms and chest, but chicken legs ... with inflated upper body. This kind of figure attract other guys , not women
Old 12-10-2019, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Muscles are like LV and Gucci handbags... Everyone say they want with their mouth but end up still chase after GSS and sales promotion
Old 12-10-2019, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 22
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

It's not about how much you can show off

It's how much you are willing to spend on them
Old 12-10-2019, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11531 / Power: 11
undergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond repute

TS, are you the niao ji niao lan type ?
Old 12-10-2019, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 5
Livie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche82 View Post
Haizzz.. All the a while I tot I could have more girls if I had a muscular body and drive an nice Merc. I worked so hard on my body and pockets. But still can't a girl who love me.

Only managed to get one PRC for few months and Malaysian for few days.

Actually, who told you it’s muscles? It has always been height.
Follow by dress sense, personally hygiene, charming character, able to hold decent conversation and some sweet talk...

Also depends on what kind of girls you want to attract, early 20s - 30s goes for dad bod, late 30s to early 40s goes for lean build.

Ultimately, should look for ppl who appreciates YOU and not someone who wants to be driven in a continental car.. you might be attracting the wrong crowd, maybe the girls thought that you’re into grinder and not tinder.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1