The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2006, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 19
mark21 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermark21 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermark21 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermark21 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Wink Re: Anyone in Hangzhou 杭州?

Bro, awaiting your coming FR
Old 26-10-2006, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 19
Horsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone in Hangzhou 杭州?

I told one of my colleagues, let's call him Alex, who came to the trip about my experience, so he is aware not to repeat the mistake I made.

Last night after the training, we went out for dinner and some shopping. The things to buy here are silk products and Long Jin Tea. After dinner, I went back to the hotel to do some work. 2 hours later, Alex called me to go over to his room. When I reached there, I saw 2 girls inside arguing about paying for massage, 出台费, and bonk.

The story is like this:
After dinner, Alex damn free so went downstairs for a walk. Again the OKTs lurking outside the hotel approached him and offered to bring him to massage la, ktv la, see dance show, etc .... Alex rejected the OKT, so he walked on. The OKT then suggested bringing the girl to the hotel lobby to show him, and if not satisfied, just pay taxi fare and let her go. Alex agreed. So when the girl came, he thought no bad for 300rmb overnight, so done deal. In the room, she started the massage full body, and about 20 minutes later, the girl made a phone call, and then another lady showed up, claiming that she is the mummy of the ger. She told Alex that it is regulation to give the mummy money to cover loss of business due to her girl go out. The mummy demanded 1,000 rmb from Alex, and for the bonk is 2,000 rmb.

That's where Alex called me, so I threatened to call the security and then heated argument took place. After a while, the 2 girls probably realised they were going nowhere so left.

My warning to brothers is to be careful with the OKTs lurking at night. They will con you to go to places that make you robert. Even the massages can be expensive with fruits, tea and drinks. Go with a local ....

For me, I happened to give a call to a former BS ger from FJ, and she happened to return from BJ, passing thru HZ to see a friend. So will be meeting her tonight ......

Haizzzzzz, come to HZ also must eat BS ger ....
Old 26-10-2006, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 23
DumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone in Hangzhou ???

After seeing all our new Bros getting ripped off, think I got to say something. Maybe a little late, but might help other.
I had the same experience once very very long ago, never paid more than I was supposed to. Told them to get the police and we shall see. I end up paying only for what I had and chased the gal out. I acted like I had some big shot behind me and they wouldn't dare do anything.
In HGH, you will need to spend some time in the pubs or shopping area to pick up. HGH is a place you need to spend time for a good bonk.
Nanshan lu is a good place for ONS pick up or any of the latest pick up joints in HGH.
Jin Bi Hui Huang is still their local delight so is Dong Fang Mei Li and Stargate. The OKTs and street walkers are not advisable.
Along WestLake or some of the places of interest, you could get to know some very nice gals. Just have to look at things from another angle. Go enjoy HGH and gals are secondary, you will be surprise with what you will find.
Old 26-10-2006, 12:50 PM
Samster

Horsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to behold

Yo Bro DA,

HZ is really no a cheongster's place, and I found out that 2 - 3 persons can end up spending 10K plus rmb in ktv + tips only. Really not worth. Your suggestions are good, but I only have 1 nite to try, as I am leaving tomorrow.

On a positive side, the girls along the streets and at West Lake are damn swee no horse run. Some of the gers at West Lake are also tourists.

Later afternoon a former BS ger will cum look for me....
Old 26-10-2006, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 23
DumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsepower
Yo Bro DA,

HZ is really no a cheongster's place, and I found out that 2 - 3 persons can end up spending 10K plus rmb in ktv + tips only. Really not worth. Your suggestions are good, but I only have 1 nite to try, as I am leaving tomorrow.

On a positive side, the girls along the streets and at West Lake are damn swee no horse run. Some of the gers at West Lake are also tourists.

Later afternoon a former BS ger will cum look for me....
Don't know what you did, but my 8 years here with 2-3 people, will only costs 2K plus.
Old 26-10-2006, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbAss
Don't know what you did, but my 8 years here with 2-3 people, will only costs 2K plus.
Wah lau bro, you there 8 years sia... maybe you know the lobangs that locals patronise. We were brought there by the taxi driver. Our training group dun have HZ people, most of them frm BJ or SH.
Old 27-10-2006, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 21
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo
Yo! How is it going? Enjoying Suzhou? I see a Taiwan in your location.. You cover Taiwan now? I am also supposed to travel to Taiwan but not much experience in that country (or province if we are talking about ONE CHINA ). In fact, none.

Take care now...
hey bro, how have u been?

yes, i cover Taiwan nowadays too.. been to Taiwan quite a few times this year already. Taiwan rocks man, but again as always, u must have Taiwanese to bring u around u will have lots of fun.. but of course not as cheap as PRC.

The environment n food etc also more similar to sg, so we blend in well in Taiwan. I love Taiwan!
Old 27-10-2006, 06:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
wonder_ris is stuck in moderation for some time to come

After reading the incidents , be it in Hang Zhou or Shang Hai, one thing for sure - we need to be extra cautious if we want to cheong overseas. You have no protection - can't call police to settle the problem. We are in a place with little help.

Either you gain through experience or ask a local to guide you along, introduce lobangs for you. Otherwise, I will think the best method is to stick to "registered shops" like Health Centre or bigger scaled Tuina shop.

Old 28-10-2006, 04:42 PM
Samster

Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbAss
After seeing all our new Bros getting ripped off, think I got to say something. Maybe a little late, but might help other.
I had the same experience once very very long ago, never paid more than I was supposed to. Told them to get the police and we shall see. I end up paying only for what I had and chased the gal out. I acted like I had some big shot behind me and they wouldn't dare do anything.
In HGH, you will need to spend some time in the pubs or shopping area to pick up.
Yes bro, wat u did is absolutely rite, nowadays i m not scared of black shops too, 1st u must be able to discern which r the high risk shops, n even if u end up walking into 1, must be able to tell from the situation wat to do...

that's y i say now i chop the chinese, no chinese can chop me

HZ is not the place to cheong ktv, hanky panky shops, because it's still slightly expensive, but HZ is a super place if u know where to find nice girlfriends!

btw wan to ask a question, how did Hangzhou become HGH?
Old 28-10-2006, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
carmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud of

yo bro VB,

Are you back in Suzhou already?
Old 01-11-2006, 04:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 19
sunnylow67 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersunnylow67 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Brothers,

My company's sending me to Hangzhou to negotiate a deal with a company there.

I need info about good food.

The last time I was there, I had this chilli mian along one of the street going towards West Lake. They display the picture of the noodle in a bowl.

It was truly delicious, so I shall go back there again this time but I am also looking for more places to eat.

Would appreciate the expert advice from Brothers here.

Thanks.

Sun
Old 04-11-2006, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmeo88
yo bro VB,

Are you back in Suzhou already?
hello bro carmeo,

i m back in suzhou already, but bloody busy travelling around.... so any hits recently?

VB
Old 10-11-2006, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
datpoker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well bummer, reading this thread kinda dampen the spirits a little about hz, which I will be visiting shortly. Should have told our chinese partners to stick to SH for meetings...:-(

Any bro has last minute tips on good HC or BBS?

gum sia gum sia ...
Old 29-11-2006, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
datpoker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok. The sauna at overseas chinese (hua qiao) hotel next to hyatt provides full service. You need to take a looong walk from the lobby down a corridor and up some stairs, and it's a maze inside, half the time didn't know which door to take and has to be guided. The change and shower area is ok but not great and I didn't try the pools as they didn't look inviting. Went around 11+pm and it seemed there were no other customers. The manageress Fang Fang (?) brought 4 girls (2 from hz and 2 from sichuan) around 6.5-8 types. I chose one of the hz girls - prettiest among the 4 who later turned out to also have a great body (nice tummy, ass and legs). Well the rest is routine, nothing special to mention. Yes she insisted on the stupid gladwrap kind of plastic during BJ but used proper rubber later for FJ. She was sorta in a rush, so service wise it was a disappointment. Anyways the facilities are ok and the girls' looks are acceptable.
Fees: 600 (they will try to push for shuangfei for 800)

Subsequent nights I had better luck and much much better time dating a girl from Love Story. And boy she had a big surprise for me! but that's another story.
Old 12-05-2007, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Jazz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Anyone in Hangzhou 26477;24030;?

This thread seems dead.

Any brother stationed in HZ?

I just got posted to HZ, having stationed in Shenzhen for 2 yrs and Xiamen for 6 mths.

I will be travelling to either Shanghai, Wenzhou and Jiaxing from Mondays to Fridays and then back to Hangzhou over the weekend.

Hope to meet some of you here in HZ for drinks or makan.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1