The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2004, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
pacers2002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
CIM heaven in Si Chuan, China

location: Peng Shan, a small town near Chen Du, can take a bus from Chen Du to get there. The red-light district are two streets: Yang Liu street and Xing Nan Xia street. Take a cab and every driver knows that place.

price: 60RMB (less than S$13) for a 2 hour session, if need aircon, pay 10RMB more. overnight is 100RMB after 12:00pm.

service: it depends. In general, Yang Liu st is better than Xing Nan Xia st, although the girls are elder (18-25 yo). If wanna good looking ones or young chicks (17-18yo), go to Xing Nan Xia st. instead.

in 2 hours, unlimited number of shots, CIM is available. the gal will blow u hard and suck the last drop out of ur dick.

if wanna 3P, can ask the okt to recommend. I booked two gals and they played some lesbian moves, such as licking pussy and nipples, etc. shiok!

i also had my first 6P (one man 5 gal) session and get exhausted after unload 3 times.

So far, this is the best (interms of cost and quality) cheong place i've ever tried.
Old 28-06-2004, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 22
Tr|pp|ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: CIM heaven in Si Chuan, China

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacers2002
location: Peng Shan, a small town near Chen Du, can take a bus from Chen Du to get there. The red-light district are two streets: Yang Liu street and Xing Nan Xia street. Take a cab and every driver knows that place.

price: 60RMB (less than S$13) for a 2 hour session, if need aircon, pay 10RMB more. overnight is 100RMB after 12:00pm.

service: it depends. In general, Yang Liu st is better than Xing Nan Xia st, although the girls are elder (18-25 yo). If wanna good looking ones or young chicks (17-18yo), go to Xing Nan Xia st. instead.

in 2 hours, unlimited number of shots, CIM is available. the gal will blow u hard and suck the last drop out of ur dick.

if wanna 3P, can ask the okt to recommend. I booked two gals and they played some lesbian moves, such as licking pussy and nipples, etc. shiok!

i also had my first 6P (one man 5 gal) session and get exhausted after unload 3 times.

So far, this is the best (interms of cost and quality) cheong place i've ever tried.

HardCORE!! lol!!!! Great stuff mate.

Does CIM come with the standard package or was it just your luck?
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12338
Old 28-06-2004, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 22
grumpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstergrumpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: CIM heaven in Si Chuan, China

6P!!!
care to give us a FR?
Old 28-06-2004, 10:01 PM
Samster

unlike Geylang, there's no standard package in Peng Shan. More or less it depends on your luck. But u can ask the okt for CIM recommendation. IMHO, the okts in Yang Liu st. are more trustable than those in Xing Nan Xia st.

anyway, for just 60RMB, u can't expect toooo much, but i think a 20RMB tip will certainly do the job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr|pp|ng
HardCORE!! lol!!!! Great stuff mate.

Does CIM come with the standard package or was it just your luck?
Old 28-06-2004, 10:09 PM
Samster

keke, 6P is not that interesting, bro. The main problem is that those gals won't play like those AV movies. Actually, when i'm doing one gal, the rest are just talking and kidding with each other. Sometimes the gals would push u from behind when u r in doggy style, and cheer for u to fuck harder

i've got to admit that the beginning of the session is unforgetable! just think about it, ur dick and balls are sucked and licked by 3 chicks, while u are fondling the other 2 gals' papaya

another problem is that the bed is not big enough, otherwise i'd have called 10 gals

with such a low bonking rate, u can realize every nasty dream without burning your pocket

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpy
6P!!!
care to give us a FR?

Last edited by pacers2002; 28-06-2004 at 10:17 PM.
Old 28-06-2004, 10:13 PM
Samster

i strongly suggest that bros who go there bring ur own towel. Peng Shan's room has shower, but the towel is shared by the customers.

(dont worry about the condoms, they are not shared )

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpy
6P!!!
care to give us a FR?
Old 29-06-2004, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of

wheres the nearest airport from Si Chuan ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1