The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2004, 05:31 PM
pokeslow

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Talking Re: Street in BKK with a lot of GALS where?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
haha...yesterday we jus went there...quality not bad.
Saw some emmanuel KTV gals there to earn additional cash also...

Hi Mr Romance,

Quality not bad or "not your type?" kah kah kah.. This is as far as I know is your trademark words or phrase. But when ask you to go, you always hesitate one..must kick start you to go one..lol..no offence hor just my observation.

Hmmm..I think wat you saw and experience is even not the tip of the ice berg, more like the water vapour from the melting ice berg..hehehehe. Even i consider myself a new bie, though went there many times, i still consider what i experienced and saw, like a needle being dipped into the big ocean, u pull out the needle and what's left on the needle is what I really saw. Too cheam for you to understand? it;s ok..maybe other bros can assist you or is it again, "not your type?" In this case choice of words la..hehehehe .

Well, mr romance, heard of your latest experiences in BKK, hope you enjoy it. Just an advise here hor, there is no point shedding tears for WL, which I dont think they will for you, since u r still new to them. Best is to stay cool and enjoy the many flowers around BKK, there are many more to choose from.

My last advise for you is "Grow up dont just Grow Old". Treat every failure as a road to your Great Success Story later. You will experience more fun this way.

My humble opinion.

Sanuk sabai.
Old 23-08-2004, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
delifrance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Street in BKK with a lot of GALS where?

Hi Bro Pokeslow

you owe me one good coffee, girl (not the type that cannot reject customer asking for sex - ie. not sex massage girl la!) talk to you using my mobile line......two years already and she remembers you with fond and good memories........and she is asking....WHEN is the next party and meeting up???!!!!

*bow*.....you build good foundation in 2.5 days without dipping your dick in eh? and you trained for only about 1.5 trips........very smooth........
Old 23-08-2004, 06:16 PM
pokeslow

Quote:
Originally Posted by delifrance
Hi Bro Pokeslow

you owe me one good coffee, girl (not the type that cannot reject customer asking for sex - ie. not sex massage girl la!) talk to you using my mobile line......two years already and she remembers you with fond and good memories........and she is asking....WHEN is the next party and meeting up???!!!!

*bow*.....you build good foundation in 2.5 days without dipping your dick in eh? and you trained for only about 1.5 trips........very smooth........
Bro Deli,

I really cant take that commendation/compliment of yours cause if I had not had a good Ah Chan..I would still be in Sec 3..lol. My Ah Chan deserves all these, not me. He gave me a good foundation to work on, the rest I just put in my 2 cents worth of effort. Guess lady luck is smiling on me too
Old 23-08-2004, 06:19 PM
Samster

Hi Bro Pokeslow

buay tahan you! while we all learnt about "I have accident" when a thai WL says to us.......hahaha, that one also can makan but ...."I have accident....!"....definitely "not my type"..... LOL.
Old 23-08-2004, 06:22 PM
pokeslow

Quote:
Hi Bro Pokeslow

buay tahan you! while we all learnt about "I have accident" when a thai WL says to us.......hahaha, that one also can makan but ...."I have accident....!"....definitely "not my type"..... LOL.
kahkahkahakhahahahaha..definitely "I have accident" is "not my type" cause i wont want my dickie to bath in blood..hahahahaha..But once it's recover, it;s ok to take a dive..just be gentle lor..
Old 23-08-2004, 10:42 PM

My Reputation: Points: -227 / Power: 0
bollocksman bollocksman bollocksman

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms
he did went again on sat nite after tat surin center joint lol

guess whr me and ah MING went?
NEP loh..........
RAINBOW2 many GEMs ard.....

I ALSO Go RCA2 and RAO 2 , U know ?????? many many puyings, but not my taste..

In the end, ended up with a Target from my 1st day at Hollywood (didnt call her then) but Wow!!!! what a Find, she's typical Jap Comic Book cute style, though not as PALE ( but she aint that Dark) Honey' coloured complexion.

Big eyes, and a Voice that u can get diabetes from.....
Only 20yr , hell she even dresses like a young SYT going to SIAM square ( Not unlike a seasoned BG). U can guess i had a sleepness night again .

Damn I had to wake up early, go to airport settle some stuff, plus had a call from TG , wanting to see me off the airport (1st time, for me) though I thought she will be bringing her other 2 "pheun" or her Hot looking roomate/workmate along. NB she came alone.!!!!!
Old 24-08-2004, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

one will nvr learn enough of LOS even U have visted this angel land 1000X
u can visit the same club every nites but i believe u will have diff expereince each day and will learn more smartly to play their game well

this trip learn something again from deli :

" is u call "chicken" and not "chicken" call u"

chokdeee!
Old 24-08-2004, 04:20 PM
pokeslow

Quote:
one will nvr learn enough of LOS even U have visted this angel land 1000X
u can visit the same club every nites but i believe u will have diff expereince each day and will learn more smartly to play their game well

this trip learn something again from deli :

" is u call "chicken" and not "chicken" call u"

chokdeee!
I add to that.."is u call "chicken" and not "chicken" call u and "chicken" u call got a rooster liao" ..hehehehe
Old 24-08-2004, 05:22 PM
Samster

vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeslow
I add to that.."is u call "chicken" and not "chicken" call u and "chicken" u call got a rooster liao" ..hehehehe
u really vali humourous
no wonder have all the lady luck!!!
Old 25-08-2004, 10:34 AM
pokeslow

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
haha...yesterday we jus went there...quality not bad.
Saw some emmanuel KTV gals there to earn additional cash also...

Hi Mr Romance,

Quality not bad or "not your type?" kah kah kah.. This is as far as I know is your trademark words or phrase. But when ask you to go, you always hesitate one..must kick start you to go one..lol..no offence hor just my observation.

Hmmm..I think wat you saw and experience is even not the tip of the ice berg, more like the water vapour from the melting ice berg..hehehehe. Even i consider myself a new bie, though went there many times, i still consider what i experienced and saw, like a needle being dipped into the big ocean, u pull out the needle and what's left on the needle is what I really saw. Too cheam for you to understand? it;s ok..maybe other bros can assist you or is it again, "not your type?" In this case choice of words la..hehehehe .

Well, mr romance, heard of your latest experiences in BKK, hope you enjoy it. Just an advise here hor, there is no point shedding tears for WL, which I dont think they will for you, since u r still new to them. Best is to stay cool and enjoy the many flowers around BKK, there are many more to choose from.

My last advise for you is "Grow up dont just Grow Old". Treat every failure as a road to your Great Success Story later. You will experience more fun this way.

My humble opinion.

Sanuk sabai.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Mr Romance,

After going through again my posting earlier, I have to say that it was wrong of me to post some comments about you. I should not have wrote certain phrases in my postings about you and I apologised for it.

Upon saying that, I would like to add, that I merely wrote this in the best interest of a friend to another friend, based on my own experiences and some of the bros that have went through ,make it slightly comical and light-hearted, as to what you are going through now. All the relevant advises given to you are merely advises, but at the end of the day, is still up to you to act it out or throw it out of the window if you find them unfit. No shoving in your throat or forcing you to used them.

Last but not least, Mr Romance, why i wrote this is because since I consider you are now in the circle of friends which i consider close. And I be honest with you now, that my apology is sincere, but that dont change any of my views on you on certain things till today.

Thanks.

Last edited by pokeslow; 25-08-2004 at 10:47 AM.
Old 25-08-2004, 10:37 AM
pokeslow

Quote:
u really vali humourous
no wonder have all the lady luck!!!
Just being myself bro Vax
Old 25-08-2004, 10:50 AM
Samster

bro pokeslow
from my neutral pt of view i see no framming involved but some words are a bit harsh but i tink bro romance will take it lightly
fz dun comeby easily esp those who know cyberly
Old 25-08-2004, 11:25 AM
pokeslow

Quote:
bro pokeslow
from my neutral pt of view i see no framming involved but some words are a bit harsh but i tink bro romance will take it lightly
fz dun comeby easily esp those who know cyberly
Hi bro Vaxvms,

Thanks for the note. Yes, I was just doing a fren a favour, though slight harsh, and intention was well and good. Yup fz dont come by easily esp those in cyber world, cause what you see may not necessary what you get when you know them personally.
Old 25-08-2004, 11:28 AM
Samster

Hi Bro Pokeslow and Bro Vax

as one fren of Bro Pokeslow and mine has taught us: Understand pain to know that we are human....

In knowing pain then we know pleasure. In knowing both then we know that we are human. Humility.
Old 25-08-2004, 11:32 AM
pokeslow

Quote:
Hi Bro Pokeslow and Bro Vax

as one fren of Bro Pokeslow and mine has taught us: Understand pain to know that we are human....

In knowing pain then we know pleasure. In knowing both then we know that we are human. Humility.
Bro Deli,

Kahkahkahkakhahakhahahahahahaha..i laugh not because of the quote, which I do strongly agree, but at the adviser who said that to you cause he dont really practise it when he's caught in the same situation..lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1