The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2021, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
YogaDog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Contraceptive Methods

Want to ask this question as i am a person that seem to enjoy having raw sex with my FB but then again i also do not want to be in a situation where i would want to get my FB pregnant, so what are the techniques that you guys usually use to prevent such a situation?

There is also something called prostinor but my FB seems quite reluctant to take that so my option on that route is rather limited currently. I know i can use condoms but it seems that when i use condoms to have sex with my FB it just feels different and i seem to always prefer to have sex without any condoms. Any helpful comments would be much appreciated
Old 21-12-2021, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 10
Khaolak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Contraceptive Methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by YogaDog View Post
seem to always prefer to have sex without any condoms
Actually i do get what you mean in that having raw sex does tend to have a different feeling and it feels more pleasurable. When i do decide to have raw sex with my partner i would always use the withdrawal method, that seems to always work the best for me and probably something you might want to consider as well
Old 22-12-2021, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

i will always and definitely wear condom whenever i was having the task with my SB girl, never want any trouble later on
Old 22-12-2021, 08:30 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyWise View Post
If you are specifically talking about preventing pregnancy with your fb you can use something called copaiba which i usually get from http://copaiba.66ghz.com and it acts like a spermicide. For me i use it with my wife when i engage in raw sex with her and so far i have never been in a situation of unwanted pregnancy with her

Alternatively you can also use the standard birth control pills (such as prostinor) that are available at the standard clinics with the appropriate prescription which also works rather well and your fb have nothing to be worried about it

So there are actually various ways you can enjoy raw sex with your fb as there seems to be many various ways where you can prevent any unwanted pregnancy just depends on which way you and your fb feel the most comfortable in using
birth control pills usually girl will use it after married
Old 22-12-2021, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyWise View Post
If you are specifically talking about preventing pregnancy with your fb you can use something called copaiba which i usually get from http://copaiba.66ghz.com and it acts like a spermicide. For me i use it with my wife when i engage in raw sex with her and so far i have never been in a situation of unwanted pregnancy with her

Alternatively you can also use the standard birth control pills (such as prostinor) that are available at the standard clinics with the appropriate prescription which also works rather well and your fb have nothing to be worried about it

So there are actually various ways you can enjoy raw sex with your fb as there seems to be many various ways where you can prevent any unwanted pregnancy just depends on which way you and your fb feel the most comfortable in using
there are many ways and the prevention successful rate also might be difference
Old 23-12-2021, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 935 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

I get what you mean, raw sex it a totally different feeling. Just shoot outside. Try to be aware when you feel it's coming out cos most times you're in the zone

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1