The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-04-2017, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
I know what you mean but most importantly is that they do not allow fame to get into their head. She doesn't have looks so she needs to work harder for her dough.

Even hope (IMO better than her in every aspect) has taken a backseat and forgotten by many due to her drop in services
Has anyone still visited Hope ?

Haven't seen an MR for her in a long time. Wonder has she improved ?

Almost 1 year since i last visited her .. and I've never looked back lol...
Old 25-04-2017, 10:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
haha21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
Not working at the moment. Shifting to a new location. Probably starting again soon. Am also waiting for her with bated breath... LOL
Thx... wow. She shift again
Old 25-04-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
iori08 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Waiting for Laura lor. She does a really decent JG in my opinion.

Fans of Abby (slg) can come forward to do your recommendations.
Thanks man. Is it this Laura?
https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=15200722

Saw Fanny (slg) and peony (ltd) not sure which is better in term of sensual and more touchable.
Old 25-04-2017, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

WTF, someone copied my earlier MR on Peony here to put on LTD site. If want to support her write your own lah
Old 26-04-2017, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
So which type you like ......i thought Aini is very passionate
This type of thing very perspective one mah. She is very passionate about getting more business as with any other ML of course.

Like I say, just buay gam lor, no right no wrong one. MLs that I am comfortable with, I will RTM frequently, needless to say.
Old 26-04-2017, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know what you mean but most importantly is that they do not allow fame to get into their head. She doesn't have looks so she needs to work harder for her dough.

Even hope (IMO better than her in every aspect) has taken a backseat and forgotten by many due to her drop in services
Sometimes biz becomes too good, become complacent la.. miqi has been very consistent in her work which I visit regularly too!
Old 26-04-2017, 12:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -144 / Power: 0
Robbens Robbens

http://prcprincess.com/model/nan-nan/

Upon meeting Nan Nan, I was impressed with her friendly disposition and welcoming smile. Her massage with oil (recommended) was above par compared with many others I visited. She told me she had training in massage. No wonder so different from others. Her BBBJ/HJ was excellent and CIM is pleasurable. She take in every single drop before excusing herself to wash her mouth and body.

Highly recommended to all Bros. You will know she's value for money.
Old 26-04-2017, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
angelhunter702 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romas1990 View Post
http://sglonelyguy.com/june-massage/

I have visited her a few times already, so share my experience with those who suffer from short time before ejaculation during sexual intercourse, normally, men are ashamed to talk about his premature ejaculation problem and expect longer time before the ejaculation so as to reach orgasm together with girl.
As learned from here, she provides JG and premature ejaculation massage, so I decided to give it a try and booked 90 minutes session.
She is pretty, attractive MILF and warmly welcomed me into room.
After shower, she asked me a few questions about premature ejaculation and started JG firstly.
Her JG technique is impressive and effective, the best one I have tried.
Taking about 20 minutes for JG, she commenced on premature ejaculation massage and explained some knowledge of the premature ejaculation massage.
Firstly, she carried out prostate/kidney health massage, pressing/kneading acupuncture points with thumb or palm from bottom of foot, leg and abdomen.
After that, she started to slowly stroke the shaft, testicles, and skin surrounding the penis to arouse my sexual desire, dilates the blood vessels which in result in longer and harder erections. When I feel myself getting excited or nearing orgasm, she immediately stop and hold in the area between the shaft and the glans with thumb and middle of fingers in opposition and squeeze and press it and wait for your erection to wane. She repeated the process a few times. She told me "This simple exercise method teaches your body to expect a release, but to delay that release. With regular use, you can increase how long you last during sexual activities."
To be effective, this method has to be done by female so that you can suit sexual stimulation (it is different from masturbation) and stop worrying and stressful mood during sexual intercourse.
After a few therapies, I felt I am not so sensitive and stressful and obviously improving my performance. As this is to remedy psychological problems, I should continue to visit her for the therapy.
Can't agree with you more, bro Romas. I'd been her regular customer even before she shifted to her new place. Her new place now is even more spacious, secluded with private parking somemore. I like the current location better than before. Her JG is is undoubtedly skillful. One has to try it then will know how it feels. That's why I kept patronizing her for.
Old 26-04-2017, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lalalala1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouskimch View Post
Can Bros intro any MLs that still around offering Boob Fuck?
Most important question in this thread xD
Old 26-04-2017, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalalala1234 View Post
Most important question in this thread xD
Offering BF does not mean can do BF. Imagine ML offer but A cup or B-. Then where got shiok?

Latest most enjoyable BF is Laura.

Though not answering your question but you get the point. BF is preferential and situational.
Old 26-04-2017, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lalalala1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Offering BF does not mean can do BF. Imagine ML offer but A cup or B-. Then where got shiok?

Latest most enjoyable BF is Laura.

Though not answering your question but you get the point. BF is preferential and situational.
This the correct one?

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=15200722
Old 26-04-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
fredriv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Noted on JB complitation that Peace has RTC. Anyone knows whether will he coming back soon anytime or probably permanent? Given she was here for some time.
Old 26-04-2017, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
This type of thing very perspective one mah. She is very passionate about getting more business as with any other ML of course.

Like I say, just buay gam lor, no right no wrong one. MLs that I am comfortable with, I will RTM frequently, needless to say.
Agreed, same feelings as well. Don't get me wrong, No doubt Aini can be considered a gem, she is one of the few who would go "all out" to please customers and is one of the first who are really "open". Those who have visited her should know what I mean. So she's always quite a fail-safe option if you needed one. Just... couldn't click with her like how I clicked with others, which was one reason for me required for me to RTM on a regular basis. Not that she lacks a customer like me also lah.
Old 26-04-2017, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredriv View Post
Noted on JB complitation that Peace has RTC. Anyone knows whether will he coming back soon anytime or probably permanent? Given she was here for some time.
If my guess is correct then don't think she will be allowed back. But happy for the girl also la, she had been away from home for so long, must have been a huge relief to be able to go home finally. All the best to her!
Old 26-04-2017, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
fredriv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
If my guess is correct then don't think she will be allowed back. But happy for the girl also la, she had been away from home for so long, must have been a huge relief to be able to go home finally. All the best to her!
True...yeah like more than 2 years?? Although playability is not very high (at least for me) but always a failproof option in terms of consistency.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1