The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2024, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
tyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Affair with A Japanese Lady. What should I do?

Pass on the jap girl to me 😂🤣
Old 10-01-2024, 05:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 14
Theus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelsonlim View Post
Just curious about the part where the man gets full care and control because in SG it is normally by default to the woman or shared care and control.
Thats good, that's good.
Your wife, according to you, is a good lady to have, even though in bed she may not meet your expectations.
But half of it maybe your lack of encouragement ?
Get the drift ?
Old 10-01-2024, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10278 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Old 10-01-2024, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 5
Cryptor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCryptor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wah jin lucky i never encounter her when i tried dating apps. if not sure leave family for the sex then later get free green hat
Old 14-01-2024, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 14
Alcas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlcas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What have you decided to do ?
1 last tryst and goodbye my love ?

I would do that.
Old 16-01-2024, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
Nelsonlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As I had expected, she texted “how are you?” Previously I would have told her my feelings, that I’ve been thinking about her, and ask her how she was doing.

But this time I just texted back “I’m fine”. To which she replied “ok”. And that was it. I’m tired of her mind games and manipulative ways. My last straw was that she lied to me that she hadn’t slept with another guy(s). In some ways I’m feeling more free and spending time to focus on myself and my family; wife and my kids.

I unblocked her on social media as I don’t want to have the feeling of hiding from her. Recently, I started to post photos of my family outings, including my wife and I together. I’m not sure if she has seen my posts but I don’t want to hide anymore. Previously I would avoid going out with my wife or have intimate moments, and even slept in separate rooms. But now since I broke up with this Japanese lady, I’ve moved back to sleep with my wife on the same bed.

Like what the bros here shared, fun wild sex is only temporary. But my wife has remained faithful, loving and respectful all these years. The only regret I have is having to keep this secret within myself for the rest of my life.

In some ways, I feel sorry for this Japanese lady, that she easily falls in love with men, perhaps as a way to seek validation and love without the commitment. She used to remark that she finds herself attracted to married men. And I used to indulge in that forbidden love affair with her. But not anymore. Because what she does with me, she does it with other men. Hence I at peace with myself and wish her the best.
Old 16-01-2024, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Can intro to the bros here la. Haha!
Old 16-01-2024, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
CrimsonSky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrimsonSky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelsonlim View Post
In some ways I’m feeling more free and spending time to focus on myself and my family; wife and my kids.

Like what the bros here shared, fun wild sex is only temporary. But my wife has remained faithful, loving and respectful all these years. The only regret I have is having to keep this secret within myself for the rest of my life.
Well done bro. Eating out or having a fling is something very common since age immemorial, don't need to feel bad. As long as you know where home is at the end of the day, that will be the most important.
Old 16-01-2024, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSky View Post
Well done bro. Eating out or having a fling is something very common since age immemorial, don't need to feel bad. As long as you know where home is at the end of the day, that will be the most important.
Yes no matter what must recognise your home
Old 28-03-2024, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
Nelsonlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Update:
Going against most brothers’ advice here, my Japanese friend and I had met twice since my last post.

The first meet was just over dinner after work. We chatted casually over work and family. We didn’t have a particularly deep conversation, nor did we talk about why we were meeting. It felt awkward for both of us.

1 month later we met again for dinner. She looked more beautiful than before. Her captivating smile and gentleness. This time the conversation felt more natural and we laughed. We still didn’t talk about why we were meeting or if this would continue. I guess we both knew that we just enjoyed each other’s company without thinking about the hurt we brought to each other.

We took a cab home together. When she was nearing her place, she held my hand. After a few silent seconds, I turned my head to her and kissed her lips. I pulled away from her and it was silence again. Then I kissed her again. This time our tongues met. We bid goodbyes and went our separate ways.

We said that we would meet again the following week. However she hasn’t confirmed the date. Seeing that she doesn’t reply my texts, I can only guess that she still feels confused as I am; whether we should continue to see each other.

What do you guys think about the situation?
Old 28-03-2024, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
kookies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Let it go or you will get into regrettable shit soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1