The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2014, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
dragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
hongkong and taiwan

morning bruddrs im looking to find where do freelancers hangout in hongkong and Taiwan as will be heading there next week or any bro there will like to meet up as on business trip there thanks
Old 19-05-2014, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: hongkong and taiwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonstar87 View Post
morning bruddrs im looking to find where do freelancers hangout in hongkong and Taiwan as will be heading there next week or any bro there will like to meet up as on business trip there thanks
In Hong Kong for mostly Prc and older locals - shamshuipo and Mongkok and for foreign free-lancers ie Thai, Filipino, Indonesian, Eastern European etc - the bars and streets of Wanchai around Lockhart and Luard roads.

On the other hand, I do suggest you read the existing threads on Hong Kong and TAIWAN which already has a wealth of information on these places.

SEAJ
Old 19-05-2014, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
45degree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonstar87 View Post
Be careful with the FLs in wan chai and lan kwai fong. Many cases of expats n tourists got drugged n robbed. Just one reported in the papers last week. Drinks were spiked either at the bars or back in their rooms/flats.
Old 19-05-2014, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
dragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
In Hong Kong for mostly Prc and older locals - shamshuipo and Mongkok and for foreign free-lancers ie Thai, Filipino, Indonesian, Eastern European etc - the bars and streets of Wanchai around Lockhart and Luard roads.

On the other hand, I do suggest you read the existing threads on Hong Kong and TAIWAN which already has a wealth of information on these places.

SEAJ

Thanks alots

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1