The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2014, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 13
omguser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face [Request] Colombo / Sri Lanka Information

Hi!

After aimlessly searching the International Field Reports, and only finding threads from years and years and years back... I decided to just make this thread, in hopes that someone might be able to provide some information...

I am heading to Sri Lanka in June (this year), most of my time is being spent outside of Colombo (in Pasikuda). However, I am in Colombo for two days.

I was hoping if someone could "share" some insight and/or reports of any reliable "spots" or "sources".

Would really appreciate it.

Thank you!
Old 05-05-2014, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
goh5560 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [Request] Colombo / Sri Lanka Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by omguser View Post
Hi!

After aimlessly searching the International Field Reports, and only finding threads from years and years and years back... I decided to just make this thread, in hopes that someone might be able to provide some information...

I am heading to Sri Lanka in June (this year), most of my time is being spent outside of Colombo (in Pasikuda). However, I am in Colombo for two days.

I was hoping if someone could "share" some insight and/or reports of any reliable "spots" or "sources".

Would really appreciate it.

Thank you!
There is very little happening in Srilanka, but there still is. There are 2-3 KTV there with a pool of about 30 PRC running around. I have went to one of the KTV, abit run down but still acceptable. The other thing you can try is using wechat, just send greeting to them and some will reply you and you can carry on from there, go direct with them, most of them work is KTV. But lady are expensing, ST - $200, LT-$300 US dollar, hope this help.
Old 06-05-2014, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 13
omguser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goh5560 View Post
There is very little happening in Srilanka, but there still is. There are 2-3 KTV there with a pool of about 30 PRC running around. I have went to one of the KTV, abit run down but still acceptable. The other thing you can try is using wechat, just send greeting to them and some will reply you and you can carry on from there, go direct with them, most of them work is KTV. But lady are expensing, ST - $200, LT-$300 US dollar, hope this help.
Thank you! Appreciate the info
Old 08-06-2014, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 17
Hojth is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHojth is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHojth is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHojth is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHojth is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi, I am going to colombo in a week time too. Was wondering if there are any local flavor there?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1