The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2016, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
TwoWrongs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Massage in the NE

First time posting so please go easy:

I was walking today near my local area when I was looking upon some Spas that have been mentioned on the board.

though due to CNY, the main one has been closed, I managed to stumble onto a fairly discreet ( Very quiet in the day, though maybe due to CNY) HC along the main road.

Inside, cutting straight to the point, even though I didn't have a booking, they still had an open slot (the receptionist). who looked very pretty (didn't ask her age so idk, looked like in late 20s). She had a sweet voice and she and her establishment seem to only speak Chinese, so take note.

Body: 7/10 ( It really depends, she looked decent to me)
Boobs: 6/10 ( probably a B or C?)
Massage: 7.5/10 ( There was indeed pressue, though just a bit, my body is kinda immune to it so some bias there)
Sensuality: 8/10 ( she was very thorough with massaging my little bro as she spoke to me, auto-roam was global, though I was quite timid so I didn't "push boundaries")
Though she doesn't do FJ and CIM, she was keen to learn different ways to pleasure me and was very sweet and polite through the whole experience

Damage: $45 upfront + $80 HJ, might have been more services but my Chinese was relatively horrible so there.

Hope I managed to bring my experience to justice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1