The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2017, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
brotherlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

any bros in melbourne tonight? wanna go check out strip clubs tgt?
Old 24-04-2017, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 15
addicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to behold

Feeling so sad. Now back in Sg and looks like lots of bait and switch, or else heavily photoshop until almost like a different person.

I miss the brothels in Melbourne.

South korean WLs are in scarce supply here. And alot of the supposed koreans advertised atm are probably not real koreans
Old 24-04-2017, 12:51 PM
Samster

addicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to beholdaddicted81 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by patric12 View Post
me2. kind of miss the red dot, where we are able to access many cheaper PRC and thais. Here, the ads of sugar baby experience on backpage is about 250 for an hour, alamak, so experience. not sure worth it or not.

need lobang, bros.
Depends om what you like. If you just wanna bonk and leave, 30 mins should be enough. Try Melbourne Colloseum in Sth Melbourne - they have a mix of Thai and korean girls, probably the occasional PRC. 30 mins dayrate is only $110 and sometimes the WLs are real lookers too
Old 25-04-2017, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted81 View Post
Feeling so sad. Now back in Sg and looks like lots of bait and switch, or else heavily photoshop until almost like a different person.

I miss the brothels in Melbourne.

South korean WLs are in scarce supply here. And alot of the supposed koreans advertised atm are probably not real koreans
Have u tried Laksaboy?? I'm back in SG for 2 weeks and trust me. I'm having the time of my life. If all else fails...go JB lah. Quite good SPA and stuff there hahaha

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 25-04-2017, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Depends om what you like. If you just wanna bonk and leave, 30 mins should be enough. Try Melbourne Colloseum in Sth Melbourne - they have a mix of Thai and korean girls, probably the occasional PRC. 30 mins dayrate is only $110 and sometimes the WLs are real lookers too
So...where's the FR??

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 25-04-2017, 11:51 AM
Samster

Post Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
So...where's the FR??
Australian punters have a well known regular go-to forum which is by invitation only and everyone is required to contribute or lose their membership

I post all my FRs there for my Aussie punts
Old 27-04-2017, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
So...where's the FR??
If you haven't already signed up, you should sign up for a "TNT" forum account which is the forum I am talking about. All my Melbourne FRs are there

There's alot of good intel on that forum for Australian punters - the catch is they expect you to contribute FRs frequently to maintain your membership there and there are rules against leaking intel but otherwise it is totally free.

However since you are already in the Australian punting scene for a long time you would most likely have heard of it already

Feel free to PM me if you want to chat or find out more.
Old 05-05-2017, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wayhay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it's pretty good place but it's 90% melbourne only providers. and you have to post 2 reviews to start and post a new one every 3 months or your membership will be suspended. it's a bit annoying that 3 months is counted from the day you post, instead of if you actually have been browsing the forums.

No all punters go seeing someone news every 3 months. it can be a seasonal thing depending on our mood and social circumstances. so when you come back to get intel, you can't read anymore. grr...
Old 05-05-2017, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wayhay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's a long thread so i'm not sure if it's been mentioned, but if you're punting in Australia, be aware on the sub classification of "asian girls" advertised or that you've read on Aussie review websites. White guys can't tell the difference between Japanese, koreans, Laos etc . Unless you're really familiar with the race, or speak the language good enough to distinguish if they're genuine, i won't be go believing those providers are what they claim to be, especially those advertised as Japs. >90% are not Japs. Heck, even when I go to Japan, they are many asians who pretends to be japanese, but once you talk to them in Japanese, you know they're fake because their manner of speech is not natural.

cheers bros
Old 09-05-2017, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 10
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Bit of an odd question, but if I want clean massages with lots of teasing in Melbourne(just my preference ), does anyone have any idea where I can visit?
Old 09-05-2017, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
WundaY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sth Melbourne
Old 10-05-2017, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 10
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Any recommendations in particular? Sorry if i'm asking too much >_<
Old 27-05-2017, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 816 / Power: 11
sniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
If you haven't already signed up, you should sign up for a "TNT" forum account which is the forum I am talking about. All my Melbourne FRs are there

There's alot of good intel on that forum for Australian punters - the catch is they expect you to contribute FRs frequently to maintain your membership there and there are rules against leaking intel but otherwise it is totally free.

However since you are already in the Australian punting scene for a long time you would most likely have heard of it already

Feel free to PM me if you want to chat or find out more.
I'm on Naked Truth mk2 as well.

I usually see chio girls and pay the price.

I really love young Korean girls 20s but their manager system of operating from Backpages is a bit daunting. A lot of obvious fake photos.

But so far the ones I have tried have been good. Actually pretty awesome - I got lucky I guess.
http://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/2...e-for-clients/
Old 28-05-2017, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
niama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone recommend any daytime/hourly rate hotels and what the rates are?

Either: City, Inner City, or North Eastern areas.

Thanks.

Last edited by niama; 28-05-2017 at 07:54 PM.
Old 29-05-2017, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
pop.tard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi brothers here, could someone recommend some forum for massage in melbourne? i couldnt find tnt forum as mentioned many posts back.

Also, what are the rates there? and how it operates etc.

million thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1