The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

Old Yesterday, 11:57 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 13
hoosdathu has a brilliant futurehoosdathu has a brilliant futurehoosdathu has a brilliant futurehoosdathu has a brilliant futurehoosdathu has a brilliant futurehoosdathu has a brilliant futurehoosdathu has a brilliant futurehoosdathu has a brilliant futurehoosdathu has a brilliant futurehoosdathu has a brilliant futurehoosdathu has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

even in batam, i dun think can feed 2 pax at A&W with only Rp 15k ba

JB cheongsters pls help poll here
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Today, 01:01 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 5
nono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
...during time like fasting month (like now) or super hot period like ph + long weekend + payday and they will be fighting for every pussy from all the dicks out there..
I don't like competing,hehehe...

Hmm...come to think of it,1st of June is a public holiday in Indonesia,which is in a way linked to a weekend to become a long weekend. Not going to affect much on cheonging but well,i am guessing Batam may be crowded.

Ramadan fasting month + Singapore school holiday + Public holiday long weekend in Indonesia + Payday beginning

9th and/or 10th of June should be mid Ramadan.

After mid Ramadan,girls will be a little lesser than the beginning....hmm...gonna be a rather tricky trip this time round.
Old Today, 01:24 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 4
miumiu6464 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermiumiu6464 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermiumiu6464 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Me don't like competing either. Do, I'll just probably be there for light R&R, then maybe a couple of short times.

I'll be there this coming weekend and the weekend after next.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Today, 02:51 AM
Samster (eP)
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 2798 / Power: 7
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
After mid Ramadan,girls will be a little lesser than the beginning....hmm...gonna be a rather tricky trip this time round.
And that will be when I will be able to go to Batam. I hope I will be lucky as all other previous times on Ramadan. Maybe I will have to rely more on past contacts than on hunting in disco (but I love opening new territories... )
Old Today, 02:53 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 16
bestbest is a name known to allbestbest is a name known to allbestbest is a name known to allbestbest is a name known to allbestbest is a name known to allbestbest is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitts1000 View Post
Any seniors know batam still have easy access to 14 to 16 yr old girl? Any lobang? Saw youtube they shutting down these kind of young hooker, i am kind of interested but not too young 15 is perfect
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
I am zapping you, you fucking paedophile... If I know your identity, I will be the first to report you to the authorities, you sick fuck..
Supported. Should zap and expose this kind of sickly paedo. Or is he trying to stir shit here?
Old Today, 09:41 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
waynelimyenyew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwaynelimyenyew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitts1000 View Post
Any seniors know batam still have easy access to 14 to 16 yr old girl? Any lobang? Saw youtube they shutting down these kind of young hooker, i am kind of interested but not too young 15 is perfect

Find your 15 yr old relative or family even better , free for u pathetic son of a bitch
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal