The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2009, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
. So unless you are willing to use black shoe polish on yourself......just joking, no offense.

Cheers!
I do enjoy your good sense of humor.
If u, angmoh, will go to such great length to polish yourself black with shoe polish just to enjoy the cheaper rate of $20 or $30, then u had better bear in mind this saying 'Pennywise, Pound Foolish'.
The cost of buying kiwi shoe polish and removing agent may amount to more than $20, not forgetting the discomfort u will experience with the shoe polish all over your body.
You may have to pay additional costs to the LB for their reluctance to taste and lick your shoe -polished coated cock and balls.
Do not forget the damages costs u may have to pay for staining their bedsheets and floor with your shoe polishes.
Old 24-05-2009, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
BigBadDaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thank you. Most of the LBs I photographed know me for at least a year so they are comfortable with me. Anyway most of them have modeled for softcore and hardcore pictures so it's okay with them. A few will not allow any photographs because they are afraid the pictures will go on the internet and they do not want their friends, relatives or sponsors to find out that they are in the sex business.

WARNING! I FOUND THAT MY PICTURES OF "AT" IN UPLOADHOUSE HAS BEEN INFECTED WITH A BACKDOOR TROJAN VIRUS (HOW IRONIC!). MY NORTON ANTI-VIRUS DETECTED IT. MY PICTURES WERE CLEAN BEFORE I UPLOADED TO THE WEBSITE BUT I THINK THE WEBSITE WAS ATTACKED AND INFECTED. PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHEN OPENING THE FILES. MAKE SURE YOUR ANTI-VIRUS IS UP TO DATE OR MAYBE SCAN YOUR PC NOW IF YOU HAD VIEWED "AT" PICTURES RECENTLY!
Many thanks for the warning bro RumpRanger. Appreciate the advice you have rendered. Guys, although the pics may not be infected, you should always have a decent anti-virus suite installed. For those who can afford it, invest in e.g. what bro has Norton AV or any of the following such as Kaspersky or Panda AV. For those whom finances are a bit tight, you can consider ClamWin Anti Virus, google for it.

But do not at anytime think that just because you have AV software installed, even if it is a quality product, that you are immune to each & every threat there is out there in the wild. With the popularity of Web 2.0, malicious criminals are increasingly targetting social networking platforms like Youtube (see YouTube riddled with comments leading to Malware - PandaLabs), Twitter (see Twitter Gets Hacked, Badly). Some things AV simply can't protect. The user just has to exercise utmost caution e.g. refrain from clicking on any links that look dubious, read your email in plain text instead of html format, etc.

Also consider installing an Instrusion Detection Environment - see Free Intrusion Detection (IDS) and Prevention (IPS) Software . Hope this helps.
And there is no Devil's road spinning
out before me and there are no bells
of hell ringing in my ears."
Old 24-05-2009, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyAngmoh
I rly feel like trying but last time I went they quoted me 50SGD and it was too crowded, not rly convenient to bargain in front of 30 workers so I just gave it a pass
Moral of the story is never ever go there on the weekends especially on Saturdays and daytime on Sundays. It's MADNESS with all these Bangladeshi, Indian migrant workers around. Perhaps it is just me but on Sunday nights, I find the LBs are not so pushy, tend to be friendlier and the sessions tend to last longer too i.e. more value for $.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyAngmoh
Perhaps, should I go on weekdays or with a local, they might not quote me the angmoh price if they see m wif a sg guy
Perhaps but no guarantees here mate. You can also try chatting up any local dude who happened to be also sizing up these delectable cocks-in-a-frock and then work out a strategy together as to how to get laid for the local price. But like I said before, there ain't no guarantee anything will work. Does remind you of Amazing Thailand doesn't it? i.e. Local price Vs Falang price.
Old 24-05-2009, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Just to remind bros out there that the group of ladyboys in 79 Rowell may have more than one person with the name of May or Sonia or whatever. The Sonia mentioned by one bro may not be the same one you had fucked the last time. And there may be two or even three Mays behind the gates. Or one May will be working upstairs so you get the May that's sitting behind the gates.

Also every couple of weeks, some ladyboys go back and a few more take over their places so it is a dynamic situation.

Names like May, Fern, Lek, Am, Aum etc are common Thai names so you may find more than one LB with the same name. And it has happened many times the ladyboy will change her names. For example the ladyboy Sonia that I had before in 79 used to be known as Taeng Moo.

For bros who wish to post a FR here, maybe you can ask the LB when she will be going back so everyone will know.
That and some of these girls tend to change their names likce changing clothes. So be warned.
Old 24-05-2009, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Here's another Thai ladyboy from house 79. She used to work in Stringfellows, Pattaya.

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...fd7e4a99f1.jpg

Name : Toei (pronounced Toy)
BJ: Covered with condom
Frenching: Soft kisses
CIM: No
Functional Cock: Can get erect. She says she can top you if you like. Did not try because I am not into that.

She's going back on 27 April.
Her name is Tay. Quite a favourite of punters at Stringfellows.
Old 24-05-2009, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomandli View Post
My vigin ass was giving to the ladyboy too, 2002, when I still living in bkk, my thai wife and me went to Nana plaza, and she book a ladyboy to fuck me, and she watch the show. very pain, but feel good, and I started to love my ass get fuck by them, and until now.
Lucky you. You sure have a kinky wife bro. Thanks for sharing.
Old 24-05-2009, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpower
This cant be helped.. Most of them cant afford those babes at rowell, so the only think they can do is watch.. Thats how the crowd forms.. Well when there is a crowd well most even i also be interested to see what going on.. lol. Best also to avoid weekends IMHO..
Many probably won't spend even a dime but some will. However gathered from some of the LBs, they do make easy $ from those banglas who call them. Apparently, most of them cummed rather easily with just very little caressing.
Old 26-05-2009, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

trying to go through all the pages, but i might have miss out the time they start working there. can anyone share what time they start working in hse 79?
Old 26-05-2009, 07:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 18
bugger2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

6pm most of them should be in the house already
Old 26-05-2009, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ibtm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got an sms from my favorite gal Natcha. Heard that she just came back from Russia. WOW! REally missed her big fat dick shoved up my ass. kekeke
Old 26-05-2009, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
mikelee is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibtm View Post
Got an sms from my favorite gal Natcha. Heard that she just came back from Russia. WOW! REally missed her big fat dick shoved up my ass. kekeke
hey bro
got any pics/links to this lady?
care to share her contacts?
Old 26-05-2009, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
alteeec deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think bro ibtm disappear again. kekeke...

Anyway I don't think Natcha allows people to take photo. She likes to be discreet.
Old 26-05-2009, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud of

Natcha is also stationed at 79?
Old 26-05-2009, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 20
blackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadDaddy View Post
Many probably won't spend even a dime but some will. However gathered from some of the LBs, they do make easy $ from those banglas who call them. Apparently, most of them cummed rather easily with just very little caressing.
Yes.. Lol, maybe if you're too horny say 1 or 2weeks never let go.. I think a touch of a woman wil make your explode real quick.. Its quick money for them too..

Well my advice to our Ang moh bro here, please do avoid going alone esp on weekends. Not worth risking yourself with alot of Indian and Bangladeshi workers around.. One of my fellow buddy cheonged alone before and got pickpocketed in the crowd.. So have to be careful too, weekdays is much better.
Old 26-05-2009, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelee View Post
hey bro
got any pics/links to this lady?
care to share her contacts?
Maybe I can help.

Here's a picture of Nasha (or Natcha) when I went out with her in Pattaya in February:

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...cebfd1010b.jpg

Here's another one taken in Desker Road during her last visit in January with different hairstyle:

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...3846bd34d5.jpg

She has a great body and a great ass!

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...cf9366c59e.jpg

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...a635012de1.jpg

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...22e61ca71f.jpg

I'm hoping to take more pics of her with her current look. Stay tuned!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1