The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Ok ok will wait until u have tried some goot joints

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
joints no lah...lost the interest liao...mainly food and nice eatery...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 05-06-2017, 09:28 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not bad leh the rates

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
expect to get better coming months...USD always down from April to Sep and strengthen end of year...

Old 05-06-2017, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
anything in Qui Nhon?
Quote:
I was there once only but went straight to Phu Tai for work reasons so no cheonging solly cant help......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Never been there...my next place to visit is Phu Yen...most likely next year...

Old 05-06-2017, 12:19 PM
Samster

Ho Chi Minh City transport dept wants to block Uber

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 06/04/2017 12:27 GMT + 7

Authorities in Ho Chi Minh City have suggested banning Uber as the ride-hailing service is not included in the city’s pilot plan on electronic contracts for passenger transport.

The municipal Department of Transport has submitted a letter to the People’s Committee asking to temporarily shut down the activities of Uber Vietnam as the firm is not allowed to join a pilot program on managing passenger transport service via electronic contracts in 2017.

The pilot scheme has already included Grab Vietnam, along with V.Car and MCar, which are managed by two of Vietnam’s major taxi operators, Vinasun Corporation and Mai Linh Group, respectively.

The short-term ban on Uber is meant to control the number of cabs operating under electronic contracts during the pilot phase, thus better managing the city’s plan to improve local taxi services.

According to the transport department, Uber has not fully complied with the Vietnamese law on business during its operations in Ho Chi Minh City since 2014.

The agency had several times sent a document to ask the company to follow the regulations, but the effort was neglected.

Such wrongful operation has compromised the local business environment and affected other passenger transport firms such as Grab, V.Car, and others, the department said.

Uber has been quite notorious in Vietnam for being the only mobile application-based transport company to persistently duck business registration and tax obligations.

A representative from the Ho Chi Minh City Department of Taxation told Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper in late May that the firm had only paid tax for itself and its drivers since October 2016.

Meanwhile, its other tax duties since 2014 had yet to be fulfilled despite continuous requests from local authorities, the representative added.

Earlier this year, local Uber drivers complained about having between 15 and 25 percent of their earnings end up in the company’s pocket.

Old 05-06-2017, 12:23 PM
Samster

New Can Tho - Bangkok charter service to launch in late June

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 06/03/2017 16:52 GMT + 7

A Vietnamese company is slated to launch a new charter service connecting the Mekong Delta city of Can Tho with Bangkok later this month.

WorldTrans Travel and Transport Services will open ten direct flights from the southern Vietnamese city to the Thai capital between June 27 and August 2, the company told reporters at a press conference on Friday.

The charter service is aimed to meet travel demand of people, particularly students, not only in Can Tho but the entire Mekong Delta region, to Thailand during this summer, according to WorldTrans general director Tran Tuong Huy.

Last year some 900,000 Vietnamese tourists visited Thailand and the figure is expected to rise to 1 million this year, 60 percent of which are those from Ho Chi Minh City and the Mekong Delta, Huy said.

Passengers in Can Tho usually have to travel to Ho Chi Minh City by car to board their flights to Thailand.

“The upcoming direct flight from Can Tho will help passengers save up four hours of that journey, as the Can Tho - Bangkok fare is nearly the same as that of the Ho Chi Minh City-Bangkok service,” Huy added.

The 90-minute flight between Can Tho and Bangkok will be launched every four days by ThaiVietjet, with roundtrip ticket fetching VND4.8 million (US$211) per passenger.

People who travel in group of at least ten members will be able to buy tickets at VND4.5 million ($198) each.

The company noted that there is no one-way ticket.

WorldTrans Travel and Transport Services had previously launched direct flights from Can Tho to Bangkok, Nha Trang and Da Lat.

Old 05-06-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 10
GODofKing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGODofKing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGODofKing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGODofKing is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any one tried her before? Her name is Jenny, thats what i only got. Sad
Seems like she got stayed in SG for a while. I believe now she already back to HCM, according this photographer album https://www.flickr.com/search/?user_...l=1&text=jenny
She is absolutely perfect
Old 06-06-2017, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
yes very huge...nobody like to post where readership low...

Haiz thats ok, I am not one for attention seeking, rather that I am low profile

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 06-06-2017, 08:05 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
huh...others have 20k plus posts...

Thats perfectly ok as long as those are productive posts unlike mine......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 06-06-2017, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
joints no lah...lost the interest liao...mainly food and nice eatery...

No lah not tokking about cheong joints, still on the original topic about food joints

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 06-06-2017, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
expect to get better coming months...USD always down from April to Sep and strengthen end of year...

Now with the Qatar crisis the USD went down liao, those in Wetnam now better change more while it last......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 06-06-2017, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODofKing View Post
Any one tried her before? Her name is Jenny, thats what i only got. Sad
Seems like she got stayed in SG for a while. I believe now she already back to HCM, according this photographer album. She is absolutely perfect

There was this scandal on her some years back, leaked pics & vids with 3somes & 4somes also

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 06-06-2017, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haiz thats ok, I am not one for attention seeking, rather that I am low profile

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
ok lol...here merely TCSS happily...

Old 06-06-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thats perfectly ok as long as those are productive posts unlike mine......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
nothing wrong lah...recently I also post less...do other things...

Old 06-06-2017, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
No lah not tokking about cheong joints, still on the original topic about food joints

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
i merry go round to eat my favorite so hardly try new joints...

Old 06-06-2017, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Now with the Qatar crisis the USD went down liao, those in Wetnam now better change more while it last......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
no worries...the USD expect to weaken and not due to June expected rate hike should had drop more...market already factored in...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1