The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2017, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 595 / Power: 12
tomatoservice is a name known to alltomatoservice is a name known to alltomatoservice is a name known to alltomatoservice is a name known to alltomatoservice is a name known to alltomatoservice is a name known to all
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bensg View Post
Hi mates!
Im in Tokyo from 21-28 may 2017, if you wanna join me, please PM me

cheers
Bro, PM u.
Let me know more about it.,
Old 30-05-2017, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1487 / Power: 20
mark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud of

im in tokyo now.. anyone wannna a drink can pm me...

Thanks Bros
Old 14-06-2017, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 21
xlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of light

Guys, heading to tokyo tonight, looking for authentic delivery service. One bro here recommended one, girls not bad but have to go to lobby to pick them up. Not very convenient when travelling with my boss might have to pass her to him haha. Any leads will be great. Not sure if Club Boo still in operatons used to have nice gals with FS
Old 22-06-2017, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
zergkiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroSG View Post
Osaka go to tobita shinchi for full sex 50-80 brothels to explore each maybe got 1-2 girls in it costing 16k yen for 20mins 18k for 25mins 21k for 30mins ... For shower/BJ/HJ go to namba club amour costing is 20k for 60mins if can't find this 2 places use google map. Dun bother exploring other places unless someone else from here tried it b4, I tried a few places and it's a waste of money and time, anyway from my point of view Osaka sex industry is boring if u dun speak Japanese I still prefer china. I will be trying Tokyo in this few days.
16k for 20 mins? a waste!

where in china?
Old 27-06-2017, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Will be in Tokyo from 10 to 17 July.
Staying airbnb. Any recommendations peeps?
Old 27-06-2017, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 19
wenzi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in tokyo for 5 days. Went once to strawberry jam. have a 1.5h HJ course for 22k, too bad the girl wasn't too my liking, not kawaii type.

Went to try some oppai clubs, but was rejected.

Try out new hot point, strip club. damage 5200, with 5min HJ+boob playing in a small booth. the girls are pretty, over the 5 days, i went there 5times. No choice, got a lot of rejection from other place and don't want to risk $$ getting unsatisfied girl type.

i recommend new hot point for the pretty girls and the not so high damage. cons: will be action too fast, waiting time is long.
Old 28-06-2017, 03:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Tokyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by wenzi View Post
Was in tokyo for 5 days. Went once to strawberry jam. have a 1.5h HJ course for 22k, too bad the girl wasn't too my liking, not kawaii type.

Went to try some oppai clubs, but was rejected.

Try out new hot point, strip club. damage 5200, with 5min HJ+boob playing in a small booth. the girls are pretty, over the 5 days, i went there 5 times. No choice, got a lot of rejection from other place and don't want to risk $$ getting unsatisfied girl type.

i recommend new hot point for the pretty girls and the not so high damage. cons: will be action too fast, waiting time is long.
So sad huh you have to settle with handjob for 5 days.

Full service with real Japanese girls in Tokyo will cost a bomb (if you can find).
Old 29-06-2017, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 19
wenzi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yup, it cost a bomb, thats y. save $$ go bkk, more action
Old 29-06-2017, 03:25 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Tokyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by wenzi View Post
yup, it cost a bomb, thats y save $$ go bkk, more action.
It depends on one's budget and preference.

I'm done with Bangkok.
Over one decade plus of intensive cheonging there!
Old 30-06-2017, 07:31 PM
Samster

Arrow How to Spend In Japan

Quote:
lsen
September 5, 2014 at 1:52 pm

Japan’s frequently cited as being expensive simply by measure of erroneous comparisons to SE Asian countries; it’s a modern, industrial, technologically advanced (with unusual caveats to that statement) country, and should thus be compared to similar countries such as Singapore or city states like Hong Kong. Japan has a high standard of living, which, like anywhere else, you pay accordingly.

The transport system is just about the best in the world, accommodation is contextually reasonably priced, and the food is amazingly good value given the quality. On which note I would strongly advise against eating solely at fast food restaurants as you are missing out on one of the main reasons to come to Japan. Drinking is, however, very expensive, unless you avoid beer, which is heavily taxed. Sake, shochu, whisky, and other spirits are remarkably cheap in comparison.

In my travels around Japan, I set my accommodation limit at ¥6,000 – 8,000, which will get you a cheap business hotel or a reasonable ryokan. Capsules are awful, but worth doing once, hostels variable (but generally good, though not for me), and there’s often a good minshuku deal to be had. Love motels are another option, though obviously more fun with a partner. Add the fact that I don’t skimp on food, have nights out, and aim to enjoy my traveling rather than compete on squeezing every last penny, and I’d say a more palatable figure is much more around the ¥15 – 20,000 a day. ¥10,000 a day would just be a miserable subsistence experience. Blanket rules cannot be applied to budget traveling, Japan is a culinary extravaganza; deny yourself that and you may as well not bother coming.
This commentator has hit the nail on the head accurately. I've been to Tokyo and Osaka numerous times. For the ignorant who has not been to Japan including myself before my first visit to Japan I thought the cost of living in this country will be insane! However after a few visits you'll discover there are cheaper alternatives and sources to go about living your life or travel.

Due to the devaluation of the Yen it has become very value to visit Japan in recent years. In general your purchasing power has increased a lot and you won't feel much of a difference if you are used to the prices in Singapore and Hong Kong.

Only thing is that Subway/Shinkansen trains are costly (but very punctual and no breakdown) to travel between cities even with those special railway passes. With more and more low cost carriers opening routes to Japan. It is sometimes more cost effective to split up your multiple Japan cities hopping by taking international flights over multiple trips. More frequency of traveling leads to a happier and less stressful life.

As for alcohol just avoid beer. Local sake and whisky in supermarket is cheaper than Thailand ones! You can be an alcoholic in Japan without breaking the bank. LOL!

For food it's really awesome. Fresh and good quality. You pay for what you get. I'd rather pay ¥500/S$6.00 for a bowl of Ramen in Japan than an overpriced S$6.00 Char Kuey Teow in a Singapore mall foodcourt or hawker stall. But the number 1 rip off place for food is still Australia! Sorry mates hahaha!

For shopping it is even better than Hong Kong! Japan is number 1 for shopping.

In conclusion how one wants to spend is subjective. Cheap or expensive up to your budget and preferences. Most importantly is you must have fun and enjoy being who you are when travelling!
Old 02-07-2017, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold
Re: How to Spend In Japan

Bro Tony, thanks for your tips.
Yes, agree with you that whether the trip is expensive or not, depends on how and what one spends on.
Old 02-07-2017, 08:54 PM
Samster

Arrow How to Spend In Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Bro Tony, thanks for your tips.

Yes, agree with you that whether the trip is expensive or not, depends on how and what one spends on.
Bro hi2u appreciate your honest input!

In regards to budget it also depends on the consensus agreed between travel buddies.
Unless one is solo cheongster like me.
I make my own rules.
Got good air tickets deal just book and fly.

Just to add on something is cheonging in Tokyo is more expensive than other Japanese cities.
In Japan transportation expenses will be the most costly factor so plan daily itinenary smartly especially when city hopping.
Old 03-07-2017, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Hardblaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to those health shops in Tokyo usually second floor of buildings have signage below quite obvious....generally cheaper than soaplands but quality isn't as good...look are still great and above average
Paid about ¥14,000 for 1+hr odd....bath, massage and services included...they really honour their time and will stick with you either chat or massage till time is up
Full service is illegal but then...leeway can always be made...🙄🙄🙄
I had full and bbbj
Definitely worth a try...but jap girls not guaranteed...many are Chinese in disguise...but once again is based on luck
Old 03-07-2017, 05:59 PM
Samster

Arrow Tokyo Health/Massage Shops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardblaster View Post
I went to those health shops in Tokyo usually second floor of buildings have signage below quite obvious....

Definitely worth a try...but jap girls not guaranteed...many are Chinese in disguise...but once again is based on luck
That's why I don't check out these Health/Massage Shops.
Too many fake Japs in Tokyo's sex industry.

If I want to bonk PRCs I can always do that in China.
Old 06-07-2017, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 8
Doctorcat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i just came back from Kabukisho, Shinjuku, Japan.

New-Hot-point is a must-try. Surreal new experience for me. Av quality girls.

I also tried Asian Relax, Minami - She told me Asian Relax > Asian feeling their sister shop.

I am need here at sammyboy. Up my points (I have no idea how points work) and I'll share my experiences in detail.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1