The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iNsider01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any one try at Yangon - Myanmar before

Hi everyone here,

i wanna share my experience....
My second and third visit to Vintage Yacht Yangon Hotel (Botahtaung) were in Water Festival. I went there twice in April.
My first time was posted here long ago. At that time, i took 2 sessions for oil massage and body scrub. The girl who care me in first time was pretty (9/10), tall, slim but small boobs. Damage for 2 sessions was 50000MMK, Hand job and boobs touching (including sucking boobs) was 30000MMK. Next 10000 MMK for making her naked . Totally it was 90000MMK. It was too expensive. I think it was too big damage because i answered " It is my first time visit here" when she asked me. So, i give you all not to tell them like this when they ask you.
I went there for second time on the day before water festival. I got special promotion. This promotion was 20USD for every massage session. It was 26000MMK. I took one session olive oil massage. A girl took me into massage room. (7/10) presonality, medium height, age-26 and cup D (8/10).
After 30 mins of massage time (btw massage was good (8/10), she asked me to hj. I asked her back about charges for hj. Then, she asked me back "have you been here". I said "Yes". And then, asked again. "Do you know the charges". I said "Yes". I answered : 20000MMK. She wanted me to pay 5000 MMK more. So, charges was ok at 25000 MMK for hj. While making HJ, i touched her boobs. I asked her to take her bara off. I said to her "I will give you extra 5000MMK for that". She said "Ok". She got upper naked. Boobs were firm (like 18 years old girls) and i sucked them. Medium size brown nipples. They were sensitive. She moaned. I played her boobs for 10 mins and then jerking off. Her boobs were attractive to come next time. So, i went there for next time.
In third time, i chose her again. And then, after 15mins, i started to play her boobs. At that time, i got long time for playing boobs. I asked her for fj. She rejected. I got cheaper price in that 2 times than first time. Totally, it costed 56000 MMK.
Other girls are good looking and nice body structures. Besides, They are clean and smart. I will try soon.
Old 05-05-2017, 01:08 AM
Samster (M)

theweaknewbie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNsider01 View Post
Hi everyone here,

i wanna share my experience....
My second and third visit to Vintage Yacht Yangon Hotel (Botahtaung) were in Water Festival. I went there twice in April.
My first time was posted here long ago. At that time, i took 2 sessions for oil massage and body scrub. The girl who care me in first time was pretty (9/10), tall, slim but small boobs. Damage for 2 sessions was 50000MMK, Hand job and boobs touching (including sucking boobs) was 30000MMK. Next 10000 MMK for making her naked . Totally it was 90000MMK. It was too expensive. I think it was too big damage because i answered " It is my first time visit here" when she asked me. So, i give you all not to tell them like this when they ask you.
I went there for second time on the day before water festival. I got special promotion. This promotion was 20USD for every massage session. It was 26000MMK. I took one session olive oil massage. A girl took me into massage room. (7/10) presonality, medium height, age-26 and cup D (8/10).
After 30 mins of massage time (btw massage was good (8/10), she asked me to hj. I asked her back about charges for hj. Then, she asked me back "have you been here". I said "Yes". And then, asked again. "Do you know the charges". I said "Yes". I answered : 20000MMK. She wanted me to pay 5000 MMK more. So, charges was ok at 25000 MMK for hj. While making HJ, i touched her boobs. I asked her to take her bara off. I said to her "I will give you extra 5000MMK for that". She said "Ok". She got upper naked. Boobs were firm (like 18 years old girls) and i sucked them. Medium size brown nipples. They were sensitive. She moaned. I played her boobs for 10 mins and then jerking off. Her boobs were attractive to come next time. So, i went there for next time.
In third time, i chose her again. And then, after 15mins, i started to play her boobs. At that time, i got long time for playing boobs. I asked her for fj. She rejected. I got cheaper price in that 2 times than first time. Totally, it costed 56000 MMK.
Other girls are good looking and nice body structures. Besides, They are clean and smart. I will try soon.
Hello good human being thanks for sharing ur experience at the yatch hotel. I like what u shared and i wanted to ask sth about it. I have had full body massage at chatrium hotel twice. I booked a session on the second occasion and they didnt ask whom i wanted. Do i need to tell them i want a specific girl? I have been to oil massage at hotel sgd and g star and when i book in advance they ask if i want a specific girl. Did u book in advance to be with the second girl at yatch hotel on the third time? Thank you for your time
Old 05-05-2017, 12:22 PM
Samster

iNsider01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by theweaknewbie View Post
Hello good human being thanks for sharing ur experience at the yatch hotel. I like what u shared and i wanted to ask sth about it. I have had full body massage at chatrium hotel twice. I booked a session on the second occasion and they didnt ask whom i wanted. Do i need to tell them i want a specific girl? I have been to oil massage at hotel sgd and g star and when i book in advance they ask if i want a specific girl. Did u book in advance to be with the second girl at yatch hotel on the third time? Thank you for your time
Hello bro!
Right! U can ask them to get your specific girl. According to local style..they call that asking method as "By Name". Actually...i dont know about Chatrium that i have never been there. But.. at Yacht hotel...you can get this "By Name". .. my choice at Yacht hotel is named "Htet Htet". FIrst one name is "Thel Thel".
Be lucky and happy.. 😎
Old 06-05-2017, 10:47 AM
Samster

killerbabe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiasunkiasi View Post
hmm... did you counter offer her?
if not mistaken, you should be able to get HJ in Yangon Hotel for 30k Kyat... unless price has increased so much recently
any other perks like roaming, take off garment etc.?
Just went Yangon hotel the day before, I was offered 25,000 mmk for hj.
Managed to take off bra and played with her nipples, haha.
My friend's girl tried to chop him by quoting him usd 50 upon learning his 1st time there.
Lucky I pre-amp him not to pay more than 30,000 mmk so he managed to "bargained" to 25,000 mmk.
We went abit late so his gal was abit crispy and my ok nia.
Entrance was 35,000 mmk
Old 06-05-2017, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
kiasunkiasi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by byron70 View Post
kiasunkiasi bro,

The price had been increased since some time ago
I see... it has been a while since last time I visited Yangon Hotel

damn to inflation
Old 10-05-2017, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hornybastard99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first FR for Yangon.
Thanks to the breadcrumbs from bro Horny Mashimaro, I found the place to the quickie shop on Strand Road and 17th street. The breadcrumbs provided is accurate, my mistake as I went into 17th street and started exploring.. haha. If you are on Strand Road facing into 17th street, the building with the stairs in the middle is on the right. The building is facing Strand Road. Go up the stairs and knock the first door on your right.
The room I was in was not small as I can see about 5 rooms. Corridor have some LED RGB lighting mimicing a disco ball effect.
The Manager knows very little English.

They brought the girls in one by one into the room for me to view. I needed to pay before the deed.

WL : Su .. don't know what number she is on the number board behind the Manager's counter as you enter the premise.

Body: A bit chunky compared to local you see on the street.

Damage : 28,000 + 1,000 for 2 wet tissues since I have my own CD.

Not much to talk about as this is a quickie shop. Girls do not go naked and only 1 position.
The price mentioned in earlier post was for local so they try to get more from me by opening at 30,000 Kyats for room and girl. Bargain to 28,000 but they are impose the 1,000 Kyats for CD and wet tissue.

CD I bought from nearby Pharmacy for 200-300 Kyats for 3 pieces. It is funny how they hide the CDs way at the bottom of the counter where no one can see it. Next time I will bring my own wet tissues so there will be no hassle.
Old 10-05-2017, 01:11 PM
Samster

Any other good place where the girls go naked instead of the fully cloth when doing the deed ?

Looks like the best next option is the place at Wung Fu's restaurant.

Horny mashimaro .. next breadcrumbs please 😊. Hope you can recommend one where the ladies go fully nude.

Thanks bro
Old 12-05-2017, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
don07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, i used to work in Myanmar for around 3 yr till 2013. Back then, things were so much fun. I'm planning to head to Yangon for a few days. Have lost touch from the scene now. Read a few pages of this thread. May I know which hotel are guest friendly now. And are any of the disco still functioning eg JJ, Emperor, Pioneer? Back then, I used to call this "Mamasan" and she will send me gals to my room(Seasons Hotel near Airport) to choose from. I am not sure if she is still in the biz and have misplaced her number ever since. Appreciate some info. Thanks guys... Cheers!!!
Old 13-05-2017, 02:36 PM
Samster

sirichai1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,
Just arrived at Yangon. Anyone going Cheong tonight and wouldn't mind including one more? Please PM me. Thank you
Old 18-05-2017, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 18
templeavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of light

anyone Sport hotel (near Thuwaunna Stadium) offer a happy ending massage? the girls are cute..I had a oil message last week with the girl name (Phyu Phyu) but she never started talking about the hj or anything..

Any one has any experiences there?
Old 26-05-2017, 10:04 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Any one try at Yangon - Myanmar before

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgg View Post
There is also a samiliar hit and run joint near emperor and you can find in one of the posts here. He described it very easily and hence easy to find. I found it very dodgy.

So I went there as described and found the place as soon as I existed the lift. It was a ktv and you had to ask if they have any special service. They will know what you come from straight away given that you are a foreigner cox it is a very poor decorated ktv and I doubt hardly anyone will come for karaoke.

They will then take you to the back of the ktv like place. Along the way, you will find rooms for karaoke in which you will find some random guys in some of rooms drinking in the dark. It is pretty scary. I was then taken to a small partition room where there is only a mat. I was told to wait and later he brought three girls who are very average looking. The damage is 30000 kyats for a shot. She also refused to take off her cloths but I did get to convince her to take her tops off. I didn't go for FS cox I was not sure about the girls there. So I just made her give me a HJ and left.

I don't know how the ambience at the joint that you visited is like but my place is like some sort of gangster or underground hideout. However, the staffs are friendly and helpful. The only best things about my visit were the fact that I got a cheap HJ just for 30000 from a fully naked girl and friendly staffs.

I recommend bros to go with a mate unless you prefer "advertous hunting" and let me know if you want to know the place. I can help locate the post for you.
This is the place above Wang Fu Restaurant or Mingalar Cinema ?

I thought of trying out this place since the first Samster mentioned the girl and naked

Anyone been there lately and any girls to recommends with big boobs ?

Thanks
Old 03-06-2017, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 19
Headwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Mandalay Myanmar

Any kind bros out there have any latest updates in finding sweet young thing WL in Mandalay? Very little informations in this city. ST or over night or where to find spercial special services tks amigos
Old 04-06-2017, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
mr.zapper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Mandalay Myanmar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headwindbro View Post
Any kind bros out there have any latest updates in finding sweet young thing WL in Mandalay? Very little informations in this city. ST or over night or where to find spercial special services tks amigos
Haven't tried/looked for any WL in Mandalay. I've only been to some massage joints where girls offer HJ for about 20,000MMK extra. No FS thou sadly.
Old 04-06-2017, 02:27 AM
Samster (M)

ScorpionKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, im new to the site. Im now at Yangon for 2 days. Need to know few things... Is there any place for Nuru massage in Yangon? Can you please suggest place for FJ and HJ?

TIA
Old 04-06-2017, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
gwg717 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Go DJ bar.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1