The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2011, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 22
GreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to behold
Re: ZhengZhou Henan 河南郑州 info:

oh...haha..i found my research file.
any bros who need it can pm with their email address, will email to u..
disclaimer: this research was done 2-3 yrs back, n i have never tried them before, so no guarantee...
would appreciate if you give some FR after u try...
thanks...

the research report will come sth like that..
采花时间】:2008.1.13
【采花地点】:信息学院路的郑州天澜泉水疗馆
【性息来源】:自已开发
【服务项目】:全套
【小姐数量】:目睹到七人& f6 G) K4 E& n9 f+ i& }' d9 q
【小姐素质】:中上
【环境设备】:洗浴一流,炮房一般
【营业时间】:24小时
【价格一览】:200特服 " s$ i" H9 c5 [6 u: ~- C- b
【安全评估】:很高* _% [3 s; ]/ |! c& |& _4 i
【服务星级】:中上等
【重点推荐】:52号河南周口漂亮: s7 d9 S" V) s# m6 A7 |
【采花细节】:今天是周日,也是入冬来最冷的一天,和朋友一起吃过午饭,大家商量着去个暖和地方,就近来到 位于信息学院路的郑州天澜泉水疗馆(东风路文化路口向西1公里向北口味工厂院内)) b& e k4 I2 ~$ G: ] g
这是一个比较大的场子,也许今天天冷,洗澡的人很多,大部分是一家子老少来洗的,这不禁让我想起了若干年前 ,家里条件不好,逢周六周日一家人都要安排一个下午专门去洗澡,也令我想到,这个场子表面上看安全系数很好 ,是老百姓的认可的洗浴之地,这样的地方相对很安全吧。再看浴资,大厅20 搓背10 包间六小时100,另外是中华一尊,二尊,三尊,等等花哨词汇。* z$ C' R2 x$ W( W* L% F
这里的包间很高档,门锁是电子磁吸式的,很安全。浴场比较高档,圆型的大池,很欧典,简略洗毕,由服务生带 领来到三楼。这里并不像其它场所把炮房隐藏在地下或是安装防盗门,这里就是和其它房间一样的门,并不要密码 或暗语,服务生直接开门进入,看来这么大的场子一定有很牢固的靠山。
进门后马上右手就是一个大玻璃房,里面很大,环绕着沙发,但是只有六个小姐,眼睛溜了两圈没有我满意的,两 个朋友一个叫了一样,我说还有没有了,话音没落里面便传来了脚步声,一女送客出。此女令我眼睛一亮,漂亮的 脸庞,中等个头,淡妆不妖艳,细眉圆眼,手挽着那位客人,像一位非常居内的姑娘,如果能盘起头发就像皇庭大 内的格格,一时让我马上决定,就她了,她就是52号,河南周口人,向大家重点推荐。( o1 g4 x3 z% i
进入炮房,也是四面镜子,上面有杠子和红绸可以做上花轿。52号可能不善言语进来就脱衣服,我没话找话的说 ,怎么消费啊,52号声音略带沙哑,小声的说,就是全套嘛。看到她还点害羞,每家浴所的全套项目都大同小异 ,相同的地方大概都有漫游、胸推、冰火、地中海、沙漠风暴,做爱等,这里没有沙漠风暴,有特色的有两处,下 面细述一下,第一是地中海,52号的服务小提篮里有几粒玉米糖,我猜就知道不是她吃的,果然,是做地中海时 用的,具体做法是用嘴先唅着玉米糖,因为此糖是玉米形妆的,上细下宽,不知道朋友们有没有痔,反正我是有但 不严重,偶尔也会用三九痔康栓,这玉米糖的造型就像那庤康栓一样,呵呵,反正老子是用过,也知道是什么感觉 ,但不同的是,以前是自己用手往里面硬塞药,今天是52号用含在嘴里面的玉米糖,用舌头硬很里面顶,52号 不时的还发出哼哼声,哈哈,我不上你当,便跟她玩起来,她本想一下子就顶进去,我偏偏不配合,反复几次,5 2号发现是我做怪,便生气不做了,哈哈,我就求她说我配合你好吧,谁知道她更坏,把糖顶进去不吸了,让在里 面化掉,说糖已经被她吮的很小了,一会就化在里面了,吸不出来,骂骂的,害得老子后来多放好多 屁。% T8 W) J0 V, w d+ m
- E4 m, f' `( N2 j
第二是漫游,先说一下其它地方的漫游就是小姐用口含一口水,唏唏流流的把你身上走一便就算完了,这里除了走 一便之外再加一下“吸皮”(自创的一个词汇,不知道怎么表达了),通俗的白话表一表:这项活只能在背上做, 小姐从腰部用嘴把皮吸起来,吸紧在嘴里,之后猛一下子,把嘴向上移,口中吸起皮的部位也从腰间移置肩头。就 像是从腰部到肩部所有的皮被吸起来一样,反复几次,换不同的位置,真还感觉不错。刚开始我从来没做过,52 号吸皮吸不起来,吸一下就松开了,好像压力不够,后来她让我放松,这样一来,做成功了,她反复给我来了十几 下。我让52号从腹到胸也这样做,她说做不来,前来的脂肪太厚太软,做不来。
9 x* q. ^" r. V8 D# f4 v5 G" | ~
和小姐做爱的时候,我们河南小姐有河南小姐特有的中原特色,自爽自愉,含笑而不狂野,自有独醉春风的感觉, 这种感觉很独特像一剂良药服下,感觉五脏六腑无比顺畅,也许用另一种方式来总结一下:52号,一个最不像小 姐的小姐。一泻如注之后我和52号聊天,问她的收入和分配问题,和其它地方一样,她的收入一半要交给老板, 企图想约她出来一夜情,告诉她这样可以她很到所有的收入,不再上交给老板,她拒绝了,问她要电话和网上联系 方式她也拒绝了,她说出来不安全,她宁可少收入一半也要安全。
【不足之处】:可能是生疏造成的不细致# W9 I! h" ^! T) L* H- | x$ U$ R7 n
此致,全文完,谢谢阅读。

May you have a fucking good time and a good time fucking!!!
Live Today, Die Another Day
Old 15-07-2011, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mwcs31 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

last minute i was stuck in 新乡 over the weekend, so thinking to visit 郑州 on sat and sun.

any bro kind share with me where i can stay and where i can find good and nice pubs....

thanks...
Old 31-07-2011, 11:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
greentz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

does any one know where i can find a good spa in zhengzhou?
Old 01-08-2011, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1218 / Power: 14
uniqueen has much to be proud ofuniqueen has much to be proud ofuniqueen has much to be proud ofuniqueen has much to be proud ofuniqueen has much to be proud ofuniqueen has much to be proud ofuniqueen has much to be proud ofuniqueen has much to be proud ofuniqueen has much to be proud of

Been in ZZ several times but all quite shot, also not familiar. next time will pay visit to the KTVs there.

Thanks for the sharing bro
Old 03-08-2011, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
hendon26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am in ZZ now...any bros want to hang out tonight??
Old 22-08-2011, 03:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
t69888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share Zheng Zhou info , thank you !

[email protected]
Old 22-08-2011, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
purecoolice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All

i also will be at this area by this year end ,would like to know more info about there and join you all for fun
Old 15-12-2011, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
le113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to behold

In ZZ now. Bros, any good sauna/spa to recommend? Thx
Old 13-05-2012, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 19
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

Was in Zhongzhou International Hotel. Full service avaliable from hotel massage shop via room service. Asked for RMB800 and nego down to RMB400. Was told there are Vodka avaliable for RMB600 and above.
Old 03-07-2012, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
lusty21 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi

Any Samster in ZhengZhou Henan now? I will be here for the nxt two weeks, anybody like to meet up in a unfamiliar place to explore.

Lusty
Old 05-07-2012, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 19
yitiaolong is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryitiaolong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i think that was last year, i was in city of zhengzhou. search a hotel in ctrip and end up staying in a suana hotel.

hotel is cheap, 200-300rmb.. then i call to arrange the massage ger. quite pretty but too bad no provide fj. anyway manage to persude her to provide bj by extend one more session.

spend around less than 400rmb but she provide 2 ticky massage and 2 hj.

when check out, they bill eveything under one fabiao.....

if im not wrong, the suana hotel name is like water world or something like that.

the ger is poly student at 21yrs old . pretty and shy type.

if any SYT around, can pm me ..
Old 02-04-2016, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

Would like to contribute to this particular thread since I just came back from Zhengzhou...

Disclaimer: What I describe is based on my experience. Your experience may differ

Having been deployed to Zhengzhou for a business trip (3 days in total), I thought I just read up abit in case I would like to have some fun:

Findings:
1) If you are searching for SPAs that will give happy ending, I would say... forget it. I have used both English as well as chinese to search. Although there are some SPAs listed, the info is probably outdated. Besides, what I found out is the location of a SPA for the same name (i.e. ABC Spa) is different if you were to type search on google or on baidu... I spent 5-6 hours roaming the streets of ZZ.. both by foot, taxi and motocycle...

2) There are FJ available. I spoke with a taxi uncle and asked about massage and straight away he got what I meant. Thing is due to the gov crackdown, majority of these services are offered in hotels. The taxi uncle drove me to a couple of such hotels. Ended up trying one of them (which I regretted... not sure if the taxi guy gets a commission though... will explain more)

3) The post on massages in Crowne Plaza and Sofitel - IT IS CLOSED

4) Now about the experience which I regretted. These so called SPAs are based in hotels, they basically have a guys stationed at the entrance of the hotels (more of to screen people and alert their bosses in case sense the person is a police). Most of the time such hotels are quite ulu, meaning they are not located anywhere near a metro station. My taxi guy drove me to one of these hotels, and he explained to the guy stationed outside the hotel that I am looking for a girl.... The guy walked me to a particular lift and to a particular floor...
So there, there is the OKT, where he explained the following prices:

Basic FJ for 20min : 600rmb (no kisses, just fuck, BBBJ and go)
Top ups: Girl to wear lingerie - plus 200rmb, better service - plus 200rmb (whatever the hell that means.. I am not ready to part 800 rmb in total for a 20min FJ..)

So there you have it.. I guess it also partly explains why so many China girls in Dome 2 would double book for $100 (about 500rmb). I think their experience in China made them think this way.

Overall, I would rather go have a drink or two, an come back to Singapore to play.

P.S. I didn't explore the KTV scene as I def know it is more expensive, and besides, I was alone in ZZ.. I don't think anyone walks into a KTV alone?

Hope this would help fellow bros out there
Old 17-05-2017, 03:35 AM
Samster

beinnow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

going Zhengzhou soon, any new info or okt :>

Thanks all
Old 21-05-2017, 11:13 PM
Samster

beinnow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros in zz now ?
Old 22-05-2017, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by beinnow View Post
going Zhengzhou soon, any new info or okt :>

Thanks all
Like I mentioned earlier, it is pretty hard to get some actions in ZZ. Unless the place where you are staying has several spas. Most of them have some form of lookout at the lobby.

Other than that, you may be better off asking the hotel reception or the taxi dude
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1