The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 27-06-2017, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
ecdw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jai Dum (Black Heart) Working Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
no wonder TC2 no feeling for regular girls... change his feeling for LB
LB don't cheat feelings?
Old 27-06-2017, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
ecdw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by manahara View Post
I only stay 2 nights in BKK and the rest of the time was in Pattaya. However the bulk of my money was spent in BKK on those 2 nights. Took 2 syts from Baccara for ST tarma but ended up they both stayed for breakfast so paid them LT.
Total including LDs + BFs + fees for both the syts @ 25K baht.
Went with couple of guys from this forum whom I met up thru PM and they brought me to Pimp G-Club. 3 of us partied the night away in VIP room with dunno how many ladies and drinks as I was slozzed by the time we left. Next morning the guys told me the bill was 100K and split 3 ways so my share to pay is 35K. The rest of the money was spent in Pattaya after deduction for hotel / airfare / shopping.
Think you got cheated at PIMP or you bought drinks for all the girls outside on stage as well.

Curious to know your breakdown for tarma @ 25k baht.
Old 27-06-2017, 01:50 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecdw View Post
LB don't cheat feelings?
Have to ask TC2, thats his field of sexpertise
Old 27-06-2017, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LB don't cheat feelings?
LB is most faithful, u need me to intro 1 to u??
Old 27-06-2017, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Jai Dum (Black Heart) Working Girls

Quote:
LB don't cheat feelings?
Ladyboy will not cheat your feelings.

Ladyboy will BBBJ until you CIM and will not release your cock from heshe mouth until your last drop!

You'll auto wire transfer money to heshe every month if that ladyboy is Nong Ploy 555!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Talking from self experience?
Kena con course fees for a few months.
But not Thai puying.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 27-06-2017, 06:06 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Ladyboy will not cheat your feelings.

Ladyboy will BBBJ until you CIM and will not release your cock from heshe mouth until your last drop!

You'll auto wire transfer money to heshe every month if that ladyboy is Nong Ploy 555!

Kena con course fees for a few months.
But not Thai puying.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Spoken from a true LB sexpert
Old 27-06-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

my client recently intro me one of his staff, told me she was born to a thai lady who had a singaporean husband.

after the husband died, she took the child back to thailand and now she wants to further her studies, ask me whether can do him a favour and contact her father's family to see if she can get in touch with them to come to singapore to do her a-levels and subsequently university.

so when i came back to sg, i got in touch. the father's family was quite reluctant and kept saying that the culture difference too big, the family cannot take it.

i was quite paiseh, went back to thailand with the bad news.

on my most recent trip, i saw the girl dancing on baccara stage, i ask mamasan if she is new, mamasan she do quite long liao, came over from one of the rainbow bars

nabei.
Old 27-06-2017, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
I believe we should not kid ourselves that the nightlife girl will be exclusively ours when we "bao" her.
Those who put in too much hopes then all the best to you.

What bothers me is those jai dum (black heart) girls that use emotions to KC soft hearted bros and con them big time.
At the same time mock the sponsor behind his back amongst her friends for being stupid.
What a way to bite the hand that feeds.

Con money is one thing (blame yourself for being inexperienced) but I despised WLs that con feelings.

ya. well, in fact, there are a lot of bros who are desperate for some female attention, so when small head take over big head they will just pay and pay loh. i guess it's how the real world works...we're all making use of one another...for us, we're making use of their pussies to satisfy our lust and they're just using their bodies to milk us as much as possible
Old 28-06-2017, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
my client recently intro me one of his staff, told me she was born to a thai lady who had a singaporean husband.

after the husband died, she took the child back to thailand and now she wants to further her studies, ask me whether can do him a favour and contact her father's family to see if she can get in touch with them to come to singapore to do her a-levels and subsequently university.

so when i came back to sg, i got in touch. the father's family was quite reluctant and kept saying that the culture difference too big, the family cannot take it.

on my most recent trip, i saw the girl dancing on baccara stage, i ask mamasan if she is new, mamasan she do quite long liao, came over from one of the rainbow bars

nabei.
The girl dubious background may be the reason for the family rejection... there is a saying do not judge a book by its cover and this is a classic example

For all we know, the deceased SG guy may not even father the girl
Old 28-06-2017, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post

In short, for Puyings, juz pay more attention to their hole (or holes) below, dun bother abt the 1 on the face, that's usually juz meant for a fews things Bros know wat I'm talking...
Old 28-06-2017, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffhardyz View Post
In short, for Puyings, juz pay more attention to their hole (or holes) below, dun bother abt the 1 on the face, that's usually juz meant for a fews things Bros know wat I'm talking...
I bother about the hole on the face. Sex is not complete without a good oral.
Old 30-06-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Here is summary of my recent trip:

Soi Cowboy:
Bacarra girl quality has dropped some. Saw few newcomer girl there but all of the new girl does not look pretty to my eye. Just same scenario as 2 weeks ago, maybe due to economy downturn, sit there almost 1 hour and did not seen any Japanese barfine the girls. Crazy house still as usual full of customer and i notice the girl at there received more lady drink than bacarra. Then Went to other bars, nothing interesting.

Nana:
Went to those rainbow bars. Nothing interesting, they look not bad but can see their age is end of 20's or early 30's which can feel is very old and high mileage. I was too boring so this time i want to try ladyboy bar. Went to Straps. To my surprise, this bar might have the highest quality of ladyboy. 80% of them look very beautiful not like typical disgusting ladyboy on street. and some of them look extremely beautiful just like kpop stars. This bar is not so pushy for ladydrink. Finish my drink there and head to other bar.

Thermae:
Stay 1 night in Rhuamchitt hotel, the chinese theme room is clean and newly renovated, value for money, only complain is the room key is damn big to be inserted in pocket. I saw few thermae girls have to drop their ID at hotel reception before start entering thermae bar... Chit chat with a very talkative girl, after 30min of talk decided bring her back. Body is nice but can feel a bit matured. FJ is average. Next day, saw a girl, face look like chinese, she is from chang mai. Saw her with tight cotton top and skinny jeans which showed her nice body. Went together to my room and really not disappointed, fair, smooth skin, slim curvy body with echanted boob around D cup, DFK and FJ is good. Repeated her on next day, fxxcked her hard in doggie style infront of a mirror and the view is amazing. Some climax point can feel her body contract. 3rd day i enter saw one super cute girl, 80% look like snsd yoona, when she smile even more alike. Too bad she is already occupied for another guy.

Last edited by rahkshi007; 01-07-2017 at 10:28 AM.
Old 04-07-2017, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
chrisx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Bros here can recommend a good massage joint near Sheraton Sukhumvit? Haven't been there for quite some time so not sure what is still open or have closed down. Many thanks in advance.
Old 04-07-2017, 11:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
littleout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

I currently in Bangkok till sat. Any bro wanna hangout together to some disco or something?
Old 05-07-2017, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisx View Post
...a good massage joint near Sheraton Sukhumvit?
Clean or with full works type? If clean, there's Healthland nearby at Asoke, a big spa setup across the city.

http://healthlandspa.com/asoke/

If piano massage is your thing with happy ending, plenty info + FRs here and the main thai massage thread. Just search the magic word 'massage', and you'l be spoilt for choice

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1