The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2019, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by htester View Post
Heard one vietnam girl at richmore call mandy can speak cantonese very good service, anyone try before?
not sure which one.
Old 26-12-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by htester View Post
Heard one vietnam girl at richmore call mandy can speak cantonese very good service, anyone try before?
Quote:
Originally Posted by shylook View Post
not sure which one.
Service as good as that cum in the mouth popiah?!
Sibei hiong that one!
Old 27-12-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
htester deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Service as good as that cum in the mouth popiah?!
Sibei hiong that one!
What u mean of that😂 cim?
Old 27-12-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
Penangkia8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Visited ACE after couple of months last weekend around 7pm. Waited for 1.5 hours but nothing attracts. There many customers than angels.....finally when I was abt to leave, saw a stunning SYT sitting alone quietly. She seems to be not in a good mood but I approached her and asked for price and her availability. Although I saw her rejecting a couple of guys, she agreed when I approached. She was really stunning and looks like a teenage girl.
Went up and her service was as expected, not that great but no complain as I asked for it. She gave CBJ for sometime and let me do the f**k job. Accommodating as she gave me what I want without any complain. Kissed her whole body and tried 3 positions. Bang her for 20 minutes and shower by myself, walk down. Very few words from her but the deal was ok since I am more into her looks....very rare Gem in ACE. Overall, a standard but satisfying experience...btw, her name is Lin. Petite girl with very smooth skin and looks like a COLLEGE'S girl.
Old 29-12-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 22
dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!
Looks like the wind has blown over.
Many options like the old days.

Saw wild boar there as well if any of the old birds is interested.
Old 29-12-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penangkia8 View Post
Visited ACE after couple of months last weekend around 7pm. Waited for 1.5 hours but nothing attracts. There many customers than angels.....finally when I was abt to leave, saw a stunning SYT sitting alone quietly. She seems to be not in a good mood but I approached her and asked for price and her availability. Although I saw her rejecting a couple of guys, she agreed when I approached. She was really stunning and looks like a teenage girl.
Went up and her service was as expected, not that great but no complain as I asked for it. She gave CBJ for sometime and let me do the f**k job. Accommodating as she gave me what I want without any complain. Kissed her whole body and tried 3 positions. Bang her for 20 minutes and shower by myself, walk down. Very few words from her but the deal was ok since I am more into her looks....very rare Gem in ACE. Overall, a standard but satisfying experience...btw, her name is Lin. Petite girl with very smooth skin and looks like a COLLEGE'S girl.
must be the short hair cut girl. right?
Old 02-01-2020, 02:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ispmek2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tukangkarut View Post
No prob at all. thanks for the update bro anthonysoon, its better than no reply at all =) cheers
Can share meng yue contact number?
Old 02-01-2020, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dargonfly75 View Post
Many options like the old days.
Indeed! visited today Thu 2/1, 12-3am - easily around 20 chicks that caught my eye... 10 popiah SYTs, the rest so-so including 2 PRC MILFs. 2020 new stock damn strong, unfortunately for my wallet

Went for this super hot SYT, didn't get her name/number as she could barely speak any Mandarin or English. Easy to identify as she is probably the shortest popiah SYT there, medium cut hair and wear quite stylish (not sexy) clothes. Plays with her phone most of the time and won't approach any guys. Her business queue seems good depending on days, because her price is 100 and nothing less but service is good

- face: 10/10, definitely in the top 3 hottest face in the building
- body: 9/10, short (cute for me), slim without tummy, standard SYT body, no tattoos
- headlights: 8/10, B cups (my preference for small breasts), super erect nipples, allow playing with hands but not mouth
- shower: not available
- foreplay: 5/10, standard catbath but at least she didn't just focus on my nipples like some girls do, and she also didn't try to HJ me which is always a bonus point
- CBJ: I asked to skip due to very high already
- FJ: 7/10, very fuckable body, pussy quite tight. today just let her cowgirl until come due to cannot last long. next time will try other positions

- GFE: 5/10, good point is no rush from start to finish. generally friendly and smiling all the time. bad point is no effort e.g. holding hands when walking upstairs / waiting for lift. doesn't allow licking & sucking her very sexy nipples. biggest problem is lack of ability to communicate due to language barrier

- showroom 6/10: medium size room, clean, no cockroaches, dry floor, romantic lighting. only bad point is she use damp towel (all the previous customer sweat) to cover the bed
- test drive fee: RM100 non-negotiable
- WIR: yes. If can improve her communication + just a bit better service, I don't mind giving her angpau every week

Quote:
finally when I was abt to leave, saw a stunning SYT sitting alone quietly. She was really stunning and looks like a teenage girl. very rare Gem in ACE. Overall, a standard but satisfying experience...btw, her name is Lin. Petite girl with very smooth skin and looks like a COLLEGE'S girl.
I tried to find this girl but there are just too many SYTs now
Old 02-01-2020, 03:49 AM
Samster

princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

Quote:
I also tried to follow this instruction from dailou but also a lot of SYTs with short hair now
Old 02-01-2020, 03:50 AM
Samster

Btw happy new year to all our brothers. May your wawasan 2020 always be ace
Old 02-01-2020, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not really short hair...she has wavy hair and not model look body but more of petite.
Old 02-01-2020, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not really short hair...she has wavy hair and not model look body but more of petite.
Btw, I didn't see her last weekend when I was there. Maybe one off angel and looking at her way of working, she might have gone back or fly away to other place.
Old 02-01-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
zzzwithgirls is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Went Gaxxx few times before, just never try the beer.
Tonight bo eng go kuchai lama drink.
Old 03-01-2020, 06:10 PM
Samster

Talking Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Last weekend visited ACE and spend 3 hours in the afternoon and another 2 hours late night. Booked another SYT named Mi Mi. Another new girl looking very thin and long hair...she said she's 24 but look like 18. I was initially tempted to book KimChi or Ngoc but since I had tested them many times, decided to go with Mimi.
She was standing by the railing, I approached her and we went up. As she was still new in ACE, her room was very small but who cares as long as clean. She laid me and started to play around my body with her tongue and then gave me a nice CBJ. By the way she suck, I can feel that she is still new. Then she climb on top and started the action. Later, I ride her while kissed her lip (yes, she allowed a simple kiss). After ride her for a while, I loaaded her quite fast. Her reaction especially her face reaction was extremely good to the extend I can't control.
Once ended, she gave me a small bottle water and I just walk out after pay her. One of the best in Popiah in ACE and certainly book her on my next trip.
Old 04-01-2020, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
hmmm, then dont know which one, many old chic comes back

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1