The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2020, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 10
alexxxx is a splendid one to beholdalexxxx is a splendid one to beholdalexxxx is a splendid one to beholdalexxxx is a splendid one to beholdalexxxx is a splendid one to beholdalexxxx is a splendid one to beholdalexxxx is a splendid one to beholdalexxxx is a splendid one to behold
Milf At Town

Hi all bros,

Today feel like going for massage so was looking at the massage thread but can’t find anyone suitable. So I decided to use WeChat and search for people nearby. Saw a hot milf and added her, took a few mins for her to accept me. Was looking through her moments and BINGO, saw she posted something like “available to book”. Wasted no time and ask her if she’s free, what kind of service provided etc. She replied saying juagen and I asked for pricing and address.

Made my way down to town area and parked my car (area is easy to find but parking may be a bit of an hassle, as this area always full of cars). Made my way to the shop and was greeted by her. She do look 90% same as per the photos she posted on her WeChat.

Went into the small room and changed into the disposable underwear then she came in and started massage. After 5 mins, I told her to straight do juagen and so she started her “juagen”. All I can say is, the juagen is more of like teasing. She will use her fingers and start to play around your ass, butt crack, thigh and calves in between massaging your inner thigh, balls and butt.

After finishing the back, was told to turn over. Actions starts now and I asked if she can do bj but she said no and only do juagen. So I told her to strip but was also rejected but nevertheless, manage to unhook her bra and squeeze her milf tits for extra damage. All I can say is, for her age, she is HOT and she really got a pair of nice tits. I have been to many massage parlour and she is definitely one of the hottest even when compared with SYT. Her tits is really solid with small 20 cents but slight (just a tad) Long nipple. Played with her tits while she was giving me a hj and ended the session spraying all over her hand.

This is not an advertise post and I am writing to you guys right now while I’m in my car. I will not anyhow share with any Bros as I have past experience of Bros asking for exchange of contact but went mia after I shared with them. I am willing to share this gem (milf / big boobs lover) but subjected to your power and past FR in SBF.

FR as per below
Looks: 8.5/10
Massage: 3/10 (as I do go to clean massage so my standard of massage will be higher. She did mention that her massage is good but I did not try it)
Body: 9/10 (for her age, she kept her figure damn well. Petite size with killer legs bro, not to forget her awesome pair of tits)
Service: 8.5/10 (if only she is willing to do FJ which she doesn’t.)
Old 14-08-2020, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
jondoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Milf At Town

Can share the location and damage?
Old 14-08-2020, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Pacabftb is Cool - loads of Potential

hi can share contact?
Old 18-08-2020, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

can share what's the damage, bro?
Old 04-09-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nachoelburrito deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share contact?
Old 05-09-2020, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
lontitck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexxxx View Post
Hi all bros,

Today feel like going for massage so was looking at the massage thread but can’t find anyone suitable. So I decided to use WeChat and search for people nearby. Saw a hot milf and added her, took a few mins for her to accept me. Was looking through her moments and BINGO, saw she posted something like “available to book”. Wasted no time and ask her if she’s free, what kind of service provided etc. She replied saying juagen and I asked for pricing and address.

Made my way down to town area and parked my car (area is easy to find but parking may be a bit of an hassle, as this area always full of cars). Made my way to the shop and was greeted by her. She do look 90% same as per the photos she posted on her WeChat.

Went into the small room and changed into the disposable underwear then she came in and started massage. After 5 mins, I told her to straight do juagen and so she started her “juagen”. All I can say is, the juagen is more of like teasing. She will use her fingers and start to play around your ass, butt crack, thigh and calves in between massaging your inner thigh, balls and butt.

After finishing the back, was told to turn over. Actions starts now and I asked if she can do bj but she said no and only do juagen. So I told her to strip but was also rejected but nevertheless, manage to unhook her bra and squeeze her milf tits for extra damage. All I can say is, for her age, she is HOT and she really got a pair of nice tits. I have been to many massage parlour and she is definitely one of the hottest even when compared with SYT. Her tits is really solid with small 20 cents but slight (just a tad) Long nipple. Played with her tits while she was giving me a hj and ended the session spraying all over her hand.

This is not an advertise post and I am writing to you guys right now while I’m in my car. I will not anyhow share with any Bros as I have past experience of Bros asking for exchange of contact but went mia after I shared with them. I am willing to share this gem (milf / big boobs lover) but subjected to your power and past FR in SBF.

FR as per below
Massage: 3/10 (as I do go to clean massage so my standard of massage will be higher. She did mention that her massage is good but I did not try it)
Body: 9/10 (for her age, she kept her figure damn well. Petite size with killer legs bro, not to forget her awesome pair of tits)
Bro, pls pm contact. Tqvm
Old 18-09-2020, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Jay1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share please.?
Old 18-09-2020, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Flora98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi can share contact?
Old 18-09-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 15
hakuyo is one of the Best!hakuyo is one of the Best!hakuyo is one of the Best!
Please share ctc
Old 18-09-2020, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Manvie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Pls share contact and dmg.
Old 19-09-2020, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 5
MeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Share pls thanks so much
Old 26-09-2020, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 20
Soo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of light

pm pls bro
Old 26-09-2020, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 12
Jasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to behold
Can share contact? Thanks bro
Old 21-04-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
scuderia888 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexxxx View Post
Hi all bros,

FR as per below
Bro, please share contact. Can buy you drink.
Old 21-04-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
scuderia888 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any kind brothers here can share contact please?Will buy you drink.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1